penalty phase #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought is that the mom would testify but that for some reason the DT or JA does not want her to. I am reluctant to blame the mom. JMO

It's not like her Mom had great things to say about JA when Flores interviewed her.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m

Nothing will lessen the impact of the victim impact statements made today, in fact, i bet the jury has already decided #JodiArias @HLNTV

So this is going to carry over into another week. If I were a member of the Family or a Juror I wouldn't be able to contain my anger. There will be NO healing until this is over.

I might be the only one here thankful for the extra 30 minute delay. I need to make copies and I can't hear the proceedings over the copier!! :floorlaugh:

Not going to start for another 30 minutes!

:eek:
fran

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

Bailiff says it'll be another 30 min before we start...ugh. #JodiArias

My guess and only based on past experience, the defense or JA trying to pull something. Perhaps Nurmi wants the sex tape played again ( edited version of course )
Or maybe the pedo letters again.

Who the heck knows but sure it has to do with Defense or JA .. JMO

I sure hope not, because this board is gonna blow up. My computer will self-implode, and I might have a nervous breakdown. Will she be allowed to wear one of her Survivor shirts?

If she says one word about being a domestic abuse survivor, and how she can help others in gen pop - I will scream!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Mel

I'll be screaming too. But don't want another time out.

Maybe the mods can give everyone a 10 minute pass just this once, if that's where she goes?

Keeping in mind that I am not a fan of DT or JA, but several have mentioned the moment when it appears the female atty. for the DT recoiled from JA....I've watched the clip a few times and it appeared to me that she was leaning over to talk to Nurmi at the same time JA was leaning over to talk to her. Although I realize there is issues between client/atty, I don't feel that was a move to slight JA or that counsel was "creeped out". I think it was just a timing issue and the angle of the shot because when the camera immediately cuts to a back view you can see the female atty leaned in Nurmi's direction as if speaking to him. Just my take on it FWIW.

It's a shame that we realists have to preface any references to reality with "I'm not a fan of JA or DT"... :facepalm:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 18s Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see. #FOX10 #JodiArias

My thought is that the mom would testify but that for some reason the DT or JA does not want her to. I am reluctant to blame the mom. JMO

if she did, couldn't JM use her interrogation with flores as rebuttal?

also, not having her testimony reinforces their 'no family support' claim, and i'm very glad JM pointed out she's been there every day. the DT sure wasn't going to say it.

OK...what is the "clue" that Steven and Sam going back to chambers (from the tweet that has been posted)

Anyone know what it could be?

Oh geez:

@troyhaydenfox10

Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see.

If, as and when Jodi mentions to the jury "I want to live", Juan Martinez can and will wip out the recent interview clips of her saying she does not want to. Looking forward to it. Anything she says, he will impeach her in two seconds flat. NOTHING Jodi, Daryl or childhood girlfriend could say can combat the VIS we heard today.

As with all things Jodi has done and said in this case, it will be her own words that do her in. That little interview she gave is going to backfire on her , to biblical proportions. In the words of Mark Nejame, "That is being overly generous in my characterization!"

Every day wasted in this trial has Steven away from his family longer. Get it together judge!

Personally, I hope Steven, Samantha, Tanisha and the rest are all on their way to the airport and home. Can't think of any reason why they should sit through any more, unless we're going to have a jury verdict this afternoon, which is unlikely. They can come back Monday, but even then, why bother? The jury has seen them and heard them. Let Jodi talk to a bunch of empty chairs.

Jean C just gave an update from inside the courthouse and whispered the entire thing so I didn't hear a single word of what she said.

Thought I'd update everyone.

You're welcome! :seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'll be screaming too. But don't want another time out.

Maybe the mods can give everyone a 10 minute pass just this once, if that's where she goes?

well, start warming up your voice cuz i do think she's going to say that. :facepalm:

Considering the long break, and if JA's witnesses actually left the courthouse, I'm thinking perhaps she doesn't want to put on any mitigation evidence and will ask the jury for the death penalty.

You are thinking like me.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 18s Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see. #FOX10 #JodiArias

Ridiculous! If you want to try and save the life of this evil person, you oughta own it!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m

Arias's friend, Patricia, will not be shown on camera though it appears we'll hear her. Darryl Brewer WILL be on... http://fb.me/2JitQMcdd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3