penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else find it amazing that NO family member is going to plead for her life? Just...wow

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Jodi and her lawyers could have decided not to use any family member, so that they can put up no family support, abused during childhood as mitigating factors. I don't trust jodi and her lawyers, everything is a suspect IMO.

To me CKJA looks like an ugly elf. Her glasses are making the tops of her ears stick out, and with the seat lowered she does look very short.

Thank you I said the same thing! I was telling a co-worker that earlier, she looks like an evil elf to me now - some creature out of Lord of the Rings or something.

Maybe not having to deal with being targeted for doing so? People can be a-holes you know?

well, their names are known, their voices known and their faces already known. anyone can google and find out who they are, where they live, etc. if they really care to.

its not like they are behind a black screen with a voice disguiser and using the names jane doe and john doe.

they CHOSE to be a target, if they end up being a target. either stand for something (Jodi @@ ) or don't. they want it both ways.

You know this is so sad. Imagine having nobody to speak on your behalf and explain why you should live.

It is very, very sad. But I believe that we can choose to be a good friend to people or we can choose to be all about ourselves. Jodi clearly is all about Jodi.

We're back LIVE for whatever happens!

CMja takes her black jacket off to face the jury.

If I were on this jury and found out that the so-called "friends of Jodi" were going to testify to her "good character" ON TAPE or BEHIND A SCREEN or some other nonsense, I would just go WTF? It's over! We're done! Done! Yeah, she's such a great gal THEY DON'T WANNA BE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HER! Or they're AFRAID to show their FACES!

BS BS BS!!!

And really, what does it say when the only two people they could find to speak up were a stoner chick JA used to hang out with a hundred years ago, and the guy she dumped for Travis and who is still sipping the Jodi Kool-Aid???

I'm telling you, the DT just can't get out of their own way. GOOD! That hastens JA's date with the needle! Outstanding!

:rockon:

I read that whole thing in the voice of the drill sgt. from Full Metal Jacket.:floorlaugh:

Okay, now I hope they don't come back today.

If the Alexander family can't have the final word...
At least let them have the final word TODAY.
:please:

Yes, let the jury think about Steven and Samantha this weekend.
Let them think about the horrors they have to live with... and what is missing from their lives.

Yes, at this point I will be mad if court DOES come back today.
1 hour left till court ends for the day. Just end it early.

too late

I don't think this is sad (for JA) one bit. The fact that "nobody's really there to testify on her behalf" (seemingly) and this is what it's come to, even with the acknowledgment that it's all a result of choices she made.

How many victims and defendants and witnesses are in the criminal justice system who are really all alone without family or support, without millions of dollars of defense and thousands of supporters running (albeit) demented websites and social media groups? Folks who really were victimized and don't get attention or outrage for crimes committed against them or overzealous prosecution or don't have resources or strangers supporting them.

Everything JA has done is her fault and she won't take responsibility for anything she's ever done. All of the blame lies at her own feet and the situation she's in now is her own doing. I won't waste a second of time or energy feeling bad for where she's ended up, not when she's been creating and perpetuating this sick twisted excuse for her existence all her life long.

Let her sleep in the death bed she's been making for herself all these years.

I just don't get Darryl Brewer at all. Is he supporting jodi out of some misplaced jealousy that the guy that replaced him is now gone?! If an ex of mine murdered someone, no matter how fond of them I still was, I would be doing everything possible to distance myself from them.

We are live! The convicted killer has a jacket on, maybe she is ready to testify? She looks ill. Too bad. Time to face the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990