penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a joke, I wish a juror would respond "yes, judge I have a question... When you say 10am you mean 10:30 right? Just wondering..."

I know it is frustrating but this is not about us. IT is about the process. This is how it works. People get a fair and legal trial in America. It does not always go like clockwork.

We all know where this is going but it has to be done right so it only has to be done once! We don't want any appealable issues. If that Jury says DEATH, WE don't want it coming back because something about the process was wrong.

We have come so far ! Stay strong

but this is NOT the way it works with most courts. it's just not. and it doesn't have to work like this in THIS court either.

So jurors wait an hour and a half and then told to go home? Geez they should have just let them leave at lunch
10am Monday

Well, well, well. No telling what that was about. Adjourned until 10 a.m. Monday.

Another stall tactic so Jodi doesnt have to make her statement today and has 3 days to come up with what she wants to say?

Probably, but at this point it doesn't even matter what she says anymore. The jury can obviously see her for exactly what she is. She has taken them for fools, underestimated their intelligence, lied to them. She has said twice now in interviews she wants the death penalty, but wait a minute, no, she changed her mind!!Actually she would prefer life in prison, Like she actually thinks she has a say in anything!! its insane. They defense can delay and do whatever they like, at this point its game over, and it's just going to piss the jury off even more.

Her friend bailed!!! I bet ya all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still an hour left. The witnesses came from California. Why??

Truly, I wish this trial had a judge with some cojones. (is that a really bad word?)

These things should have been ironed out long ago. If little miss high maintenance wants to keep sabatoging the schedule, they're wrong to low her to continue this way. It's so irresponsible.

The judge is too afraid of being overturned. They needed a seasoned, decisive and confident judge for this wacko killer's trial.

What a waste. HUGE waste!

I knew it man this judge needs to get a grasp this is horrible for the jury and the family.
Yes no cojones ever not consideration or apologies. To the jury.

I had to take a long break after the victim's statements. I had no idea about his brother's marriage difficulties, the separation. I knew about the financial issues, trying to be in court to support Travis, but my God... until you walk in their shoes, you just don't have a clue what it is like to lose a loved one to something so brutal and senseless. I was so choked up listening to them, and seeing his family in the gallery. Doubled over in pain and grief.

The initial trial was hard. Yesterday was really hard. Today is the saddest part of any trial I've ever watched. I don't know which way the jury will go on this, but we haven't seen the defense part yet. As for me? I don't see a single redeeming quality that warrants giving her LWOP. There is nothing. When your own mother won't get on the stand to plead for your life, well, there isn't anything else to say, is there?

WTF

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

This is a farce. A clear move, IMHO, from the Defense team to put time between Steven & Samantha's statements & those who will be speaking on behalf of the murderess. I've never been more disgusted than I am right now.

Geez Judge call it a day already so people can go home! You know that is what will happen. She is waiting on the DT and they are taking their time.

What really bugs me of the judge in the past is when she says to the Jury.....just go back to your room and we will let you know in about 15 minutes.

Well, that 15 minutes turns into 30, then an hour, then 2 hours, then court is cancelled. She just has no respect for their time. IMO only.

Sure, some of it has not been her fault, but IMO a lot of it has been. As far as estimating delays and giving the jury their time to go home when not needed.

Now JC is the mouthpiece for Sandy Arias. WOW. " I did not say this was the beginning of the end"

JEan C has lost it and will lose her fans by the droves IMO.Why she gets any air time is beyond me.Beth K. is so much more of a human being then Jean C can even pretend to be IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand