Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though it's a HUGE mistake for the DT to not call Jodi's mother to the stand. Horrendous mistake. Which makes me think that it's JODI who doesn't want her to testify.

I agree - JA would have to agree to this. I don't think she will allow it.

:welcome3::welcome4::wagon:
:seeya:

Only Jodi wants to speak for Jodi! Not a complete surprise yet somewhat entirely appropriate that it all boils down this. Also by allocating she can't be cross examined. Jodi's manipulation continues...

Who is Brian?

220px-Brian_Griffin.png

.....ummmm...
Guess I am just going to have to have my wine and cheese without the infamous art show for today........

She gets her solo show tomorrow, she gets the DP, she does not win her appeal. Lots of drama, the story still ends the same way.

When asked on direct if she was remorseful Jodi was very evasive. "I couldn't believe what had just happened I couldn't take anything back of what just happened. I couldn't rewind the clock"

You know, just want to throw this out there...does anybody here think there is a chance that inmate Arias may refuse to give a statement tomorrow? Just a thought...

Who thinks that Jodi did not want this trial televised?? Not me..

There is no way she did not want the world to see this.

I am praying for the Alexanders tomorrow. I think it will be brutal for them.

20 minutes after she was convicted, she gave a tv interview during which she said JM was wrong about her seeking fame. Absolutely she wanted this trial televised.

I wish I could hear JSS admonish KN, "Mr. Nurmi, you are treading on thin ice!" Just because I love the visual it conjures up.

The witness withdrew due to death threats. Doesn't anybody here have a problem with that?

I would have a HUGE problem with it IF I believed it was true.
(no reflection on the proposed witness, I think the DT is playing games and talking BS)

If I was a betting woman - and I'm not - my money would be on Jodi NOT speaking tomorrow. She never should have said anything in the first place, obviously. We'll see.

I think she will go back to Estrella and have a "meltdown" sometime between now and tomorrow morning. Possibly even a suicide attempt.

Media attention? Witch trials and stoning?

1.Who is the one who gave a 48 Hours/Inside Edition and post conviction interview?
Jodi Arias.
2. Who is the one that is selling "artwork" while in jail? Jodi Arias.
3. Who is the one who committed perjury on the stand? Jodi Arias.
4. Who dragged Travis Alexander through the mud? Jodi Arias.

It's about Jodi and I must say, she did look confident today. Maybe because whole family was behind her?

Jodi has something up her sleeve. She will not go down easy.

i am sorry, i hope ts ok to say but i am just so angry because some irresponsible blogger put out the private info and has possibly put this conviction in jeapordy and it just really makes me mad that some one would do this just to get 15 mins of fame and not realize all the pain it is causing TA's family, its just shameful imo

I think this is a first ..........Someone who goes on Nancy Grace is intimated by Juan Martinez? I find that funny as heck! I love Nancy but she scares me lol!

Did anyone get a screen capture of ja's sister in the survivor tee shirt? If so please post it.

Also the Long Beach DV Shelter put out a statement that they are NOT affiliated in any way with Jodi Ann Arias, and that they agree with the court's verdict and handling of the case. They do not want to be associated AT ALL with JA & said that if you wanted to donate, do so directly to them--not thru JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela