Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Alexander family fan, you might want to edit your post, if a link comes up with asterisks, the link and information from it are not allowed.

Katy Wick: "JA's hands were shaking like crazy. This was the first time I have seen any emotion but what was happening physically did not match her emotions as she spoke. It was as if it was two different people."

Sounds like a classic case of disassociation!

She seemed to think she's going to be some sort of Assistant Warden in charge of Inmate Education and Job Creation if she's not on Death Row.

It was too much for my constitution. :sick:

At least two of the interviews are 90 minutes each. Any idea how to find them? Are they on local AZ affiliates or national networks? Will probably have to wait til they show up on You Tube.

Sounds like everyone and their brother is gonna be there. I heard on a local radio talk station that they had someone covering it as well. And they've barely mentioned it the entire trial compared to other news. Two minutes and top of the hour news briefs has been it up till now for the most part.

Whoa ... JA's sister wore that T-shirt to court yesterday -- and she was sitting in the front row with the family -- which was ALL "choreographed" IMO ...

Now, the jury came in only once, maybe twice because of all the drama yesterday, and then court was dismissed ...

But I do hope at least one of the jurors noticed that BS "Survivor" T-shirt on the sister !

Yeah no kidding eh. How about Dr. Phil? I wonder if he's in for sin.

Dr. Drew: "As a human being, I have compassion for her." Tell you what, Dr. D.......I am a human being last time I checked and I have absolutely NO compassion for this cold-blooded killer who shows not an ounce of remorse for what she did! Are you looking for an interview, Dr. D.????

Sorry for jumping in and out, I'm soooo trying to catch up :blushing:.

I'm watching Wilmott's last hail mary, and I must say it's about what I expected. Just a few more potshots at Travis and his family what the hey. I swear these defense attorneys will go down in my books as two of the most despicable representatives of the "cough, cough" law that I've ever seen. Cheney and Baez got nothin' on them, even if you throw in Linda Kenny Baden.

Watch the killer's face at around 26:00 when Wilmott says she lied to the family. She closes her eyes like she's annoyed with Wilmott saying that. I think her fury against this family knows no bounds, JMHO. I can't wait until she's caged where she belongs.

Jodi Arias Penalty Phase - Day 3 - Part 3 (Closing Statements) - YouTube

ETA: Another Wilmottism "If either one of them had sought help for the relationship they were in, none of us would have been there". Brilliant. She's not a very eloquent speaker. Let's all remember "So....you can't get any more information from a person when they're dead". :floorlaugh:

AND another one "this is not something that she's done over and over again". You can NOT make this stuff up :floorlaugh:.

Just one of the things I have a problem with concerning Willmott, as it is totally wrong, because her murdering soul sister didn't just stab Travis once. She did in fact stab him over, and over, and over again - 29 times.

I don't believe for 1 second that she didn't know Travis' grandmother had died.

I don't either. I think she has done all she could to get info on the family all along. PLUS she knows darn well that if his Grandma was alive she would have been in the courtroom every day to see Travis get justice and support the other family members.

I"M SO GLAD TO BE BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOO frustrated with everything traspiring yesterday and today. AND I AM NOT WATCHING HLN ANYMORE (except for NG). ALL TH's are obviously anti-death penalty. They seem to have no idea how this jury thinks, even those who are in the courtroom every day (and yes, I have to say I'm disappointed in even Beth K today, along with all others). Even though the jury has returned 2 verdicts already. Suggesting Jodi has some redeeming qualities....no THE QUALITIES HAVE TO OUTWEIGH THE AGGRAVATION....SO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I feel like there is no one else out there who thinks like me. Yes, thank you, I am a kind person, I don't need anyone telling me I'm not merciful just becaues I choose to think the death penalty is the just choice for this crime. Thank you very much HLN, I'm very comfortable in my own skin.

As far as Jodi's "speech", she still didn't show remorse, and in my opinion, was just another lie. She outright lied to the jury AGAIN. To me, this is showing she's looking towards appeal, instead of begging this jury for her life. She was emotionless, Beth K trying to say she was that way during the whole trial.....NO REMEMBER SHE WAS 'CRYING' WHEN SHOWN AUTOPSY PICS AND CRIED WHEN TALKING ABOUT HER ABUSE. No, today she was her real self...confident and manipulating.

I'm so sick of this whole trial, can't imagine what the family is feeling...no not Jodi's, but Travis'.

The TH's & the media act like peer-pressured high schoolers. They are SOOOO afraid of colleagues thinking less of them, or coming off in ANY WAY politically incorrect - and the DP goes right along with that line of thinking.

It's just amazing to me how these defense lawyers ~ both HLN hosts & invited guests ~ seem unmoved by what she did to Travis, as if they just shrug about it... Yet, any mention that the State of AZ should stick a needle in her arm ~ they're HORRIFIED!

I'm still trying to figure out how she donated 30 inches of hair in 5 years, and never had short hair. She must've put Miracle Gro on her scalp, or something.

I find the word allocution such a tease. . .every time I see it I read electrocution. . . (I know I know they use a needle now)

Did you hear what Beth Karas said right after Jodi's alecution ?
She was outside and SHOCKINGLY told Jean Valez that she thought that Jodi did mention some worthwhile points and might have done enough to get Life. I now believe she is against the death penalty - which is her right. As much as I love Beth Karas (she has been my fav) - I was floored and upset.

Have to say I was stunned by what Beth K. said - it didn't sound like her usual comments - JMHO

I'm in the Sunshine State too (darn these humid summers!!)

looking for animals shelters that are running and need supplies in the Moore area.

---------
Lotus this is so cute mind if I put it here? SideBar is all music. My granddaughter is a Vet Tech..She came home and told me an older lady came in with her dog who had some how hurt his eye. She says to Amy "can they take care of him fast? I have to get home as my trial is on". Amy LOL and told her that her grandmom wont leave the house either. Puppys eye is ok..:seeya:

The disconnection. I think that's what it is. And that's probably what travis' friends felt but couldn't identify.
It's a weird prescence. Creepy, spooky, can't put your finger on it.
I think that's what others felt in her prescence.
I do not think this type of mental illness is treatable! It is a personality disorder and it is stubborn!!!!
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member