Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why everyone is upset with the judge for lifting the ban on Jodi's media interviews?

The judges job was to keep Jodi's mouth shut long enough to have the jury start deliberating.

IMO this is Sheriff Joes fault. He's the one that is allowing it and supplying the necessary extra security....and apparently is okay with Jodi's demand for make-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did CMJA actually say she witnessed the birth of her sister and was the first one to hold her...at age twelve? Do they allow twelve year old siblings to be present in the delivery room during childbirth. Oh that's right, she wasn't under oath today...

"Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10
I am planning on airing the entire #jodiarias interview raw tonight on #fox10 news@10. you can watch it everywhere...myfoxphoenix.com"

Anyone have a link for these? ElleElle, do you know what station they're playing on, and if they're live streaming?

Their faces looked like they were made of rolled-out bread dough.

ETA: I meant the faces in the paintings, not the jury -- I have no idea what the jury members' faces look like :biggrin:

Jodi's art.....based on her Gumbi period :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm surprised Jodi didn't pass out a survivor t shirt to everyone on the jury.

My heart is truly broken! I got sick literally after hearing her bazaar speech. I than heard she was going to give media interviews. I literally had to take anxiety meds. This threw me into a panic stress, I had to turn off the tv and go to bed. For a few hours of quietness. I couldn't handle anymore Jodie. I can't wait for her to go away. She deserves the death penalty.
Rant over

I'm sorry about your day. It is truly frightening and frustrating to know her BS has no bounds. But I agree, we will all be thankful when she just goes away. I never want to hear about her again. She has caused more pain and evil in her 32 years than numerous "normal" people do in their entire lifetimes combined.

IF she actually drew the pictures, I'd say she is a little more talented than the average non-artist layperson. In the context of actual art, though, she'd need a jet pack just to make it to the bottom rung of the art ladder.

If she drew those freehand, not tracing, I would say she's pretty good! I went to an art university (amongst other further education) and I think her art is ok. So e of it looks ver traced. But not all of it.
And I don't care! She murdered him unsatiably!

God forbid that the murderer be anything less than picture perfect for her adoring fans...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's why she wasn't ready last Thursday, the day of the greasy hair and spider bangs - she would NEVER have given interviews on a non-shampoo day, and knowing Jodi, she probably timed it so her hair would be clean for her "international debut" :banghead:

What a day...
I couldn't get on WS... got an error message.... PANIC!!!
With the delays I saw Jodi speak but I couldn't see JM or Willmott.
But today I realized life is not all about Jodi...
My son, lil Bri (LB) had a middle school baseball game at 3:30.
I arrived at the field and found out he was the starting pitcher.
A nice surprise that made me happy.
He was 2 outs away from a no hitter....when a player hit the ball to center field.
The outfielder didn't catch it.
My son struck out the last two batters.
We won 8-0
LB had 13 strike outs total.
When we got home, LB told me he didn't blame the kid for not catching the ball...
but that "It wasn't my time".
He told me if anyone tomorrow rags on the kid who didn't catch the ball,
he will stick up for him.

Yes...
Life is not all about Jodi...

Wow.... I was just starting to read about them and was coming up with a lot of stuff I am not too pleased about. That is probably one of the worst.

It's very nice to know there are other charities you can donate hair to who will make wigs for those who need them.

Pantene Beautiful Lengths and Wigs 4 Kids look like really nice choices.

Thank you to all who have shared information. Not everyone makes the decision to grow their hair long specifically to donate. For those of us who who tossed their hair styles by the way side, stopped using styling products, bought special hair brushes and treated their hair like babies really appreciate information like this. I will be happy to finally get it cut with layers, get my irons out and have a ball with colors again. And know my donation will go to a place I can trust.

Just waiting for that verdict to come in. :please: let it be tomorrow. Let all these interviews Jodi is doing right now be interrupted from TV time by the verdict, Juan's presser, whatever the family chooses to do, and the Jury speaking. People we actually care to hear from.

Did CMJA actually say she witnessed the birth of her sister and was the first one to hold her...at age twelve? Do they allow twelve year old siblings to be present in the delivery room during childbirth. Oh that's right, she wasn't under oath today...

:seeya: I think this was another Jodi LIE ... :liar: ...

I don't either. I think she has done all she could to get info on the family all along. PLUS she knows darn well that if his Grandma was alive she would have been in the courtroom every day to see Travis get justice and support the other family members.

We've also got pictures of her jail cell with newspapers, u know she can watch tv, and she has any number of loyals to relay info to her including her attys. flat out lied, again, to the face of all 12 jurors.

She seemed to think she's going to be some sort of Assistant Warden in charge of Inmate Education and Job Creation if she's not on Death Row.

Don't forget the new Overseer of Waste (Recycables). :facepalm:

Reminds me of that Mash episode when Frank wanted to be garbage officer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV