Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AZWatcher in the house and speaking the truth! ((((Hugs))))

There is SO MUCH MORE I WANT TO SAY, but don't want to get a TO- so I will wait.

I had a long post on an unknowingly closed thread that went "poof" and realized it was probably a blessing in disguise. I don't want to incite a riot here tonight so I will let it go! lol

9:30am Tuesday can't get here soon enough. I will be at the doc having a MOSE procedure so will miss the testimony- maybe that is also a blessing in disguise. The universe sometimes knows what is best for me even when I don't!

I hope Daryl Brewer sleeps well tonight, that's all I am going to say, I also hope he doesn't have a problem looking at himself in the mirror. I wonder if he thinks about Travis?
Good luck, Frigga! I've had MOHS...it was an all day thing. So if you can, bring your laptop!!
oxoxoxox

So, how about Nancy Grace tonight, acting all innocent about "media" paying Patti Womack for photo "licensing rights". She was tripping all over herself to point the finger at ABC News and 20/20. Nancy had Patti on not once but twice in the last month, showing those wedding pictures, and even tonight they were stamped "Nancy Grace EXCLUSIVE". Very disappointed in Nancy. :stormingmad:

Nancy Grace can kiss my happy azz!:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Uhm, what the hell just happened in court today? I'm watching now for the first time today.

I think the DT is pitching a fit because she has a Plan C, which she has announced and will not tell them what it is. She has refused to allow her "loved ones" to testify because she is clicking her secret plan into motion. Nurmi and Wilmott are bumping into each other trying to save their own careers. She is now the last thing on their minds.

I think her secret plan is to change her defense strategy at the last possible moment, when she has no risk of cross-examination. I suspect she's going to say that she is stepping away from the traditional mediation testimony. She's going to tell them that she isn't going to insult their intelligence by talking about her work with domestic violence victims or her art, her singing talent or the help she gave her grandmother in the garden.

What she is now going to tell them is what has actually happened in this trial. She'll say she's aware that they think she's a liar and she doesn't blame them, but there is an explanation and she always knew the truth would come out. Now is the time for that truth-- that the fog lifted during the trial and she remembered the horrific details of the death of Travis Alexander.

She told her attorneys that her memory had returned and she now realized that she had "snapped." She will remind them that Nurmi mentioned her possibly snapping during closing arguments--that's what he was alluding to. Unfortunately, at the time the fog lifted, she had a meeting with her defense team and they told her it was too late to change her defense. She would have to keep the self-defense defense and hope for the best.

"I struggled terribly with this," ladies and gentlemen, "I wanted to tell you the truth!" Mr. Nurmi had to keep reminding me in his questions that I couldn't remember... it has been SO HARD to be forced to keep lying to you.

Now that I am going to be sentenced to death--and I know you will give me the death penalty-- I don't care what he or Ms. Wilmott think. I want to go to my grave with a pure heart knowing I told the truth in this court and before God.

When Travis had sex with me, I thought for sure he would take me to Cancun and we would continue having the occasional travel-with-benefits like we did before. He would have other girlfriends, like back then, but I was the only one he slept with and I was the only one he took on these trips. It worked great because mostly no one from the ward saw us and Travis could keep up appearances. That was the deal we had.

I figured we'd each find eternal companions eventually and repent and both of us would marry other people, and like I said to (friend), our children would play together.

But Travis had developed this sick pattern of being very mean to me after we had sex. Like he was disgusted with himself and had contempt for me.

He was saying these terrible things about me, calling me names and saying he never wanted to see my ugly face --RIGHT AFTER WE HAD SEX MIND YOU--and I just couldn't take it.

I snapped. The knife was right there and I grabbed it and then all the anger I had been stuffing for all those months of him leading a double life --all that hypocrisy of teaching people how to better themselves like he was all that...well, it came out in a boiling rage. I now remember stabbing him and dragging him and I am horrified at what I did.

When I calmed down, I tried to put him out of his suffering with a bullet because what else could I do for him? He was dying!

Ladies and gentlemen, that is the truth. I don't blame Mr. Nurmi or Ms. Wilmott--they were only trying to help me with their legal knowledge, but at some point, you have to own what you have done.

I loved Travis ALexander and I killed him. I can't change that and I am sorry for putting you through this ridiculous trial. I thank you in advance for giving me my freedom and the opportunity to be with Travis again.

Almost, but too logical.

Her mind doesn't work like that. She can never accept responsibility for any wrongdoing.

I would come closer to believing that she'll claim 29 rough sex accidents with a knife and then she helped TA shoot himself.

Remember who we're talking about here.

This whole thing has to be blamed on anyone BUT the convicted murderer.

She, in her own mind, will ever be St. Jodi of Arias, Slayer of Pedophiles, persecuted for her renowned righteous sacrifice.

Why, she even committed whoredoms to save the children!

This evil world will never be worthy of one so selfless!

There is SO MUCH MORE I WANT TO SAY, but don't want to get a TO- so I will wait.

I had a long post on an unknowingly closed thread that went "poof" and realized it was probably a blessing in disguise. I don't want to incite a riot here tonight so I will let it go! lol

9:30am Tuesday can't get here soon enough. I will be at the doc having a MOSE procedure so will miss the testimony- maybe that is also a blessing in disguise. The universe sometimes knows what is best for me even when I don't!

I hope Daryl Brewer sleeps well tonight, that's all I am going to say, I also hope he doesn't have a problem looking at himself in the mirror. I wonder if he thinks about Travis?

Good luck, We'll be thinking of you! ((((Hugs))))!

Yes Ransom, it is a MOHS! Thanks!

And thanks RR0004, I will bring it. I'm not really worried just hope I don't end up with a big hole in my face!

I feel better knowing you both had it and it went well! XO XO

Thanks AZWatcher- I feel so loved! Justice for Travis!

off topic but one of the things that I learned a few months back is the scanner thread here at websleuths . I went through the capture of Boston marathon person LIVE BEFORE THE MEDIA REPORTED WHAT WAS GOING ON and now all day I have been on the scanner listening and following with information as to search and rescue with a tornado and the other summary threads.

I used to be one thread at a time .. but if you want to know the power of this site go up to Websleuths and search what is recent postings and you will see many others.

Jodi will be out of our minds very soon Travis will stay with us forever

for those that do not know that this is just that website was just to let you know.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

The mob that goes after witnesses we're not supposed to talk about and the mob that goes after anyone who says anything even slightly sympathetic about CAJA's family.

I don't know if this has been addressed yet, as I have some catching up to do.

According to the moderators here, we are allowed to discuss what transpired in court today, including what both parties stated about Womack. We are allowed to discuss the interview with DB and his prior testimony in court. We aren't allowed to "sleuth" either one of them.

Since, DB is no longer camera shy, we are allowed to talk about what he has said on TV. We are allowed to talk about his prior testimony, compare it with his interview tonight etc..

Hope that helps.

off topic but one of the things that I learned a few months back is the scanner thread here at websites. I went through the capture of Boston marathon person LIVE BEFORE THE MEDIA REPORTED WHAT WAS GOING ON and now all day I have been on the scanner listening and following with information as to search and rescue with a tornado and the other summary threads.

I used to be one thread at a time .. but if you want to know the power of this site go up to Websleuths and search what is recent postings and you will see many others.

Jodi will be out of our minds very soon Travis will stay with us forever

for those that do not know that this is just that website was just to let you know.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

"Jodi will be out of our minds very soon Travis will stay with us forever"

Amen. And that day can't come soon enough.

I can see jurors with their mouths hanging open if CMja gets up there with her bad art show. Ahhh...yeah, but you're still a killer.

BBM

Been there, good luck. I don't want to ask you for too much personal info, but if it is being done on your face, know that plastic surgery could be an issue, and should be planned for before having MOSE....if you want to ask me anything send me a PM ((hug))

Uhm, what the hell just happened in court today? I'm watching now for the first time today.

Nurmott filed motion for mistrial -- again.

JSKS denied it -- again.

Nurmott requested to resign case -- again.

JSKS denied it -- again.

Nurmi told JSKS that no witnesses will appear.

JSKS confirmed with Nurmott that their client will exercise allocution right.

Sidebar

JSKS recessed until tomorrow a.m.

I think that sums it up.

JSKS denied it -- again.

JSKS denied it -- again.

Sidebar

I think that sums it up.
One more

Nurmi asked for a stay to seek emergency relief

DENIED

Too bad so sad

It is a must-see if you missed! lol Nurmi threw a temper tantrum. :floorlaugh:

Outside of court, Daryl Brewer gave a local TV interview, which imo, was done well.

JSKS denied it -- again.

JSKS denied it -- again.

Sidebar

I think that sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads