Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayice said What was Jodi doing in Vegas, by herself and going off with a single man, if she was so happy living with Darryl(attached to his son)? Where were Jodi Arias' morals? Why do Darryl and Jodi's dates of her introduction to Mormonism conflict?
Imho, Jodi was trolling for someone, something better $$ to come along...that she could ensnare in her spider web. Darryl didn't want Juan asking too many questions

Jodi has the morals of an alley cat, period!

<smh>

Hubby needs me to take him to another dentist appt today. I'll probably have to wrassle for the remote in the office again....

Daggone it, these appts always fall on a HUGE court day.

Posted by Steely Dan :

I've notified the alien in chief about the board problems and she's working on it.

:seeya: Thanks, Steely !

Just saw your post that mods were notified ... I have been struggling with the board for the past 30 minutes !

I hope it's ready to go in time for today's

:drama: ... :drama: ...:drama: ... :drama: ...:drama: ... :drama: ...:drama: ... :drama: ...

:thud:

Hold the phone. DB had his face hidden during his testimony, refused to testify during the penalty phase... and then gave a TV interview?

Sitting on hands.

(good morning!)

Today's script will be about trashing the legal system and trashing Travis. The only hope JA has to avoid the death penalty is to accept responsibility for her crime and apologize for everything she has put that family through. Since that will never happen be prepared for more drama just for the sake of her appeal(s).

Can't quote anyone but I am curious as to how Mr. Brewer was roped into giving an interview. Who arranged it and why ? I just don't see this guy running out and cornering a member of the media and begging to be interviewed.

Anyone know ?

Do we know if the defense filed an emergency petition with the court of appeals and if so, what the status of that is?

I have a feeling everyone here will want to reach out to their tv today. From the look on JA's face yesterday you can bet she is going to enrage people today. She is evil.

As early as 20 minutes post conviction, CMja spouted that there was an agreement that there were NO MITIGATING FACTORS in her case. 20 minutes after conviction. This has been thoroughly discussed by the killer and her 'crew' and all contingency plans were hashed and re-hashed long before yesterday's proceedings. Nothing is a surprise to this defense team, save whatever CMja may spew in front of the jury today. That is the only wildcard left, but the DT has a very good idea of what she is planning to say to the jury, and they want no part of it, hence their desperate attempts to be removed from this case. JW and KN have defended this killer to the best of their abilities within the guidelines of the court and there will be no successful appellate issues, imo.

Sorry if this has been addressed and I missed it....

Did the Judge ever rule on the DT motion to preclude the State from arguing a lack of remorse on the part of the defendant?
If it was ruled upon, I totally missed it....

just heard JVM on HLN state that DB was staying in the same hotel that she was......we all know how fast JVM can run and jump.....hard to believe that she is not the one getting that interview.........

if the board keeps hiccupping..i'll just leave till the aftermath of her golden testimony..I'm sure we will have a lot to talk about...

What was Jodi doing in Vegas, by herself and going off with a single man, if she was so happy living with Darryl(attached to his son)? Where were Jodi Arias' morals? Why do Darryl and Jodi's dates of her introduction to Mormonism conflict?
Imho, Jodi was trolling for someone, something better $$ to come along...that she could ensnare in her spider web. Darryl didn't want Juan asking too many questions.
I don't see anything wrong with going to a work-related conference/convention without one's significant other (spouse, BF/GF, whatever). I've done it many times for networking, educational opportunities, keeping up with the latest trends/developments in my fields of expertise. The September convention in Vegas was PPL's largest of the year (more than 10K people IRRC), and at the time, she was relatively new to the business. No doubt her team leader, David Hughes (the one who says he introduced Travis to Jodi), encouraged her to attend. Meeting Travis no doubt accelerated the demise of her relationship with Darryl, but it was already heading south based on the timeline (Spring 2006) set forth in his recent interview.

can't quote but copied and pasted from raisincharlie: "Can't quote anyone but I am curious as to how Mr. Brewer was roped into giving an interview. Who arranged it and why ? I just don't see this guy running out and cornering a member of the media and begging to be interviewed."

money talks?

Emergency petition for what? A mistrial again? I think they will throw everything at the wall today in a last ditch effort. Dumb move. KN and JW should just focus on salvaging their careers by finishing this off in a dignified way.

KMouse: DB feels that JA can still be a productive member of society behind bars. WTH. JA gave up that chance on June 4, 2008. Society doesn't need or want anything from her.

I do want one thing from her - to go away.

:thud:

Hold the phone. DB had his face hidden during his testimony, refused to testify during the penalty phase... and then gave a TV interview?

Sitting on hands.

(good morning!)
Did you watch/listen to his interview? DB explained why he chose to go on camera after requesting that his face not be shown during his testimony. Nothing nefarious about it, IMO.

Who is Keifer? I seen the name referred to. Thanks

From WAT :

58 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I have to get ready and head down to #JodiArias courtroom. My live tweeting will stop until 9am PDT. See you soon! :)

:great:

MADELINE 74
I don't understand the bashing of people who didn't kill or hurt anyone.

Do you realize how many sociopaths there are in the world? True, most of them don't go around killing, but you'd be shocked at the estimated number of people with personality disorders. I'm convinced several of my managers, VPs, and a few CEOs have been sociopaths, along with some coworkers. Why? Because they're ruthless, don't care who they hurt, and are focused on moving up, gaining wealth, power, etc. No, they didn't take a knife (literally) and stab someone in the back but they did it with their words and other deeds.

Until JA actually killed TA she hadn't done anything that got her arrested and convicted. She was a run-of-the-mill disordered twentysomething. She escalated, she devolved, she killed in a murderous rage. I don't blame anyone else for that. I blame HER. Anyone who was in her life was collateral damage.

Bashing people who aren't on trial and didn't commit any crimes (and as an entertainment source at that) is unnecessary, IMO.

I completely agree. I really love this place. When I came here I was so excited about a site that focused on the victims and championed the missing and the murdered. That seemed to help to seek justice for people that were missing or killed or abused.

This trial has caused people to cross lines I have only seen on other sites. Bashing of innocents that care about CJA. They know her differently than we do. They know the Jodi Before this mess. I can not stand her. I hope she gets the ultimate punishment because I think she deserves it. But The witnesses and the people who love her should be off limits. Her family, Her siblings, Her mother, Her father, her grandmother, her past friends, DB should all be off limits.

Whether we agree with them or not. They have a different reality with her.

Will we ever know why she did this? I don't know. I think that mainly she did it because she wanted to see what it was like to kill someone. I don't know. I do believe that she is a cold blooded murderer now. But I can also see the people who loved her being completely conflicted trying to balance this heinous horrific act with the person they knew. I bet they would be more apt to walk away if she had just shot him 5 times. But since it was so horrific, I think it is harder for them not to see this as a mental break, Or something that is truly in her. living in there, breathing in there.

I have no doubt that she is a danger to others and that she should never ever ever be out of prison until she dies.

But I can see what is going on with her family and friends. I can see through my passion for her getting the death penalty and their reality.

I think they should all be off limits. This is about one monster. Not those who care about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela