Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Dr. D tonight a few times it has been said that many women feel murderess rages if they get dumped or something to that effect and then went on to say..but they don't carry it out like JA did and the feeling passes or something to that effect. That is a very offensive statement to all females imho.

I have personally felt those rages in my 20's and boyfriends cheated on me or we broke up for other reasons--and I never so much as slapped a boyfriend!

I think it's normal to feel rage, anger and pain when a love affair breaks up--it's a very personal rejection from someone. Making a cold-blooded plan to annihilate someone's life is NOT!

I watched the interview. I did not not hear him say or even hint that JA had an illness that got worse when she joined PPl and the Mormon church. He said that was when he started to see a change in her and she began the "magical thinking".

I think he is referencing her mental state since 'magical thinking' is a term often used in Mental Health to allude to people experiencing cognitive distortions.

That is what I thought he meant...and that when she joined PPL and the Church her mental state declined.

Yuppers. After seeing DB, I do believe he is genuine and really cared for Jodi. She went all religious on him and "saving" herself for a good Mormon husband.

Travis was her bullseye, and she would not settle for less. Power, sex, and religion = lethal mix.

Travis was her "Christian Grey" and thats ALL she wanted! She shoulda pulled an Anastasia and left him rather than slaughter him...Maybe she only read 50 Shades of Grey and not 50 Shades Darker...idk...she is a sick chick.

Jodi claimed on the stand that Darryl's ex was moving from Palm Desert back to Monterey and he wanted to move to be close to his son. They had a home together and he was just going to get up and leave. I'm sure at this point Jodi realized she was not a number one priority in Darryl's life. He did not have a problem with relocating once his son was gone. I really think the feelings of being abandoned may started with Darryl. So he may have some guilt feelings about how they left things.

True .. it's entirely possible that Jodi didn't act out too much with Daryl because she didn't really love him, he may have just been convenient for her for a few years.

He creeps me out some how. He is so much older than Killer

I felt it was creepy only because he said he watched her grow & mature..
Umm.. you know it almost seems like 'key words' you've heard before.. As a matter of fact I'd almost give a lil break to CKJA for having been around him only because I see a lot of her mannerisms umm speach patterns? kind of similar the idea that these people always seem to go out in desert with gas, provisions etc idk about all that seems odd..

I live in Phoenix.. We've lived out here since 1983 my 'provisions' for driving is make sure you have bottle of water & tissues to hold steering wheel! Even camping I have NEVER taken GAS etc IDK all seems odd to me!

Yuppers. After seeing DB, I do believe he is genuine and really cared for Jodi. She went all religious on him and "saving" herself for a good Mormon husband.

Travis was her bullseye, and she would not settle for less. Power, sex, and religion = lethal mix.

Selfish narcissism + Woman scorned > 1000 X Fury of Hell

IMO
Something is up about the Mom and other direct relatives NOT testifying. There is some sort of devious plan about that. Think about it, they sit there every day and yet they are not going to say anything to save her life. I cry FOWL. Something is up and I dont know what devious plan it is, but one thing for sure.....

There is a plan and them not testifying is part of it.

GumShoe209 GumShoe209

Did we ever hear what happened to the motion DT filed trying to keep out someone JM was going to call? Could it have been the journalist Troy --and this was DT's way of keeping him and interview out?

BBM for quote from previous thread. I have no proof, but agree with above. I posted way back Troy Hayden had tweeted this am that JM had made a motion for his interview to be heard by the jury. The motion was denied.

DB says they never talked about marriage until she went Mormon on him.

According to Darryl who couldn't possibly see that 1) buying a house with JA 2) not marrying her after 4 years 3) so much older ........... has nothing to do with it? :floorlaugh:

I think he is referencing her mental state since 'magical thinking' is a term often used in Mental Health to allude to people experiencing cognitive distortions.

That is what I thought he meant...and that when she joined PPL and the Church her mental state declined.

He specifically mentioned that comment synonymous with her watching The Secret so I think he was referring to the movie and her thinking after watching the movie not referring to her mental health/experiencing cognitive distortions. jmo

According to Darryl who couldn't possibly see that 1) buying a house with JA 2) not marrying her after 4 years 3) so much older ........... has nothing to do with it? :floorlaugh:

Don't forget NO MONEY!!!

That's a big one.

That's how I took it too .. he's wanting to say she was more schizoid than BPD .. http://outofthefog.net/Disorders/SPD.html

DB says they never talked about marriage until she went Mormon on him.

I don't know if I believe that. It strikes me the same as her saying she didn't want to marry TA. Doesn't ring true.

Ohhh myyyy!!! I am SOOO mad right now listening to these attorneys and talking heads on Dr. Drew. They seriously have NO clue why people cannot stand Arias do they? People can't stand her or her Defense because they have taken advantage of the system, the taxpayers of Arizona and they are making a mockery of the sanctity of the Judicial System. Not to mention the pain and suffering they are causing the Victims Family and friends.

Hearing that Loni Coombs rattle on about Martinez and Eiglarsh, PAAALEASSE!!!!! The truth is Martinez was doing HIS JOB. Maybe if the defense witnesses, the Doctors like Laviolette and Samuals, had they not sit up there on that stand and LIED OVER AND OVER about Domestic Abuse that NEVER happened, PTSD that wasn't TRUE and other witnesses that were NOT telling the truth like Jodi, then MAYBE Martinez wouldn't have to get the truth out of them. Maybe if your witnesses weren't suspicious characters then they would have NOTHING to hide! Maybe of your client hasn't of LIED the entire trial then she COULD call her family to be Mitigating Witnesses, but since she has lied over and over she can't call them because then the TRUTH would be told by them and we all know Jodi can't handle the TRUTH! The Defense has had their turn to put on their side of the story, they FAILED. Now they want to pull every stunt in the book, pull the BLAME GAME like their client always did and try to keep delaying and delaying hoping more jurors will bail. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. They can try to put on their appeals for mistrials and whatever else they are scheming up all they want, it's NOT going to change ANYTHING. This Verdict was given fairly and justly and tomorrow, after the all day long diatribe from CMJA, this Jury will be handing her out the Death Penalty and she will go off to the 4X8 foot cell she belongs in and maybe then her mouth will shut up. This family has put up with ENOUGH.

GumShoe209 GumShoe209

Did we ever hear what happened to the motion DT filed trying to keep out someone JM was going to call? Could it have been the journalist Troy --and this was DT's way of keeping him and interview out?

BBM for quote from previous thread. I have no proof, but agree with above. I posted way back Troy Hayden had tweeted this am that JM had made a motion for his interview to be heard by the jury. The motion was denied.

I'm not sure, but Troy Hayden said today he will no longer be required to play the interviews in court:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 7h
Just heard from source Juan Martinez tried to get my #JodiArias interview played in court, but judge denied.#FOX10

I always thought it was him ..

Not to mention a very family oriented religion! Darryl said he was close to asking her to marry him and having children with her... But then admitted he had strong feelings against it because it would take away from his son.

Hope your exam and bd weekend was awesome! Bates finale is up next!:seeya:

BBM~ Love your wording. :seeya:

Oh yes! I created a fake online dating profile to get back at a man once. :blushing: Foolish, but it worked! :floorlaugh:

LOL yes, I noticed that too! She was certainly all about saving face on the stand, I don't know, I'm starting to think Jodi went into a downward spiral after Daryl dumped her (although she was probably already cheating on him at that point) .. perhaps she had a rage buildup once she tossed in Daryl and put all her eggs in the Travis basket, only to realise she wasn't going to get what she wanted there way after she dived right down into the rabbit hole chasing a man that didn't want her, and kept on diving .. exhausting her own reserves of dignity as she went .. I'm thinking back to my 20s .. I remember feeling rage after making a fool of myself for men too .. I totalled a car once in a rage. Perhaps it was just a rage killing, she'd gone completely lala over Travis, shamed herself beyond belief, and lost her damn mind.

I have always wondered if she had something on him that he wanted to hide from his son's mother. They were in several custody disputes.

And then today he made note of not wanting to call his son a possession to not anger his ex. So that leads me to believe that she is on his mind, in that way.

Maybe Jodi threatened to tell about some drug usage etc. Also, he watched her make false accusations of pedophilia against Travis. That has to be scary to know.

Maybe she will tell that he has the DVD that was stolen and well she's got nothing to loose! But he may?

DB was 20 years her senior... I would think he was more like a "father figure" to her. Just my :twocents:

She claimed she had a nervous breakdown after she and Daryl argued. She felt he was patronizing her.

Ohhh myyyy!!! I am SOOO mad right now listening to these attorneys and talking heads on Dr. Drew. They seriously have NO clue why people cannot stand Arias do they? People can't stand her or her Defense because they have taken advantage of the system, the taxpayers of Arizona and they are making a mockery of the sanctity of the Judicial System. Not to mention the pain and suffering they are causing the Victims Family and friends.

Hearing that Loni Coombs rattle on about Martinez and Eiglarsh, PAAALEASSE!!!!! The truth is Martinez was doing HIS JOB. Maybe if the defense witnesses, the Doctors like Laviolette and Samuals, had they not sit up there on that stand and LIED OVER AND OVER about Domestic Abuse that NEVER happened, PTSD that wasn't TRUE and other witnesses that were NOT telling the truth like Jodi, then MAYBE Martinez wouldn't have to get the truth out of them. Maybe if your witnesses weren't suspicious characters then they would have NOTHING to hide! Maybe of your client hasn't of LIED the entire trial then she COULD call her family to be Mitigating Witnesses, but since she has lied over and over she can't call them because then the TRUTH would be told by them and we all know Jodi can't handle the TRUTH! The Defense has had their turn to put on their side of the story, they FAILED. Now they want to pull every stunt in the book, pull the BLAME GAME like their client always did and try to keep delaying and delaying hoping more jurors will bail. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. They can try to put on their appeals for mistrials and whatever else they are scheming up all they want, it's NOT going to change ANYTHING. This Verdict was given fairly and justly and tomorrow, after the all day long diatribe from CMJA, this Jury will be handing her out the Death Penalty and she will go off to the 4X8 foot cell she belongs in and maybe then her mouth will shut up. This family has put up with ENOUGH.

:goodpost: :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member