Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true - lying doesn't matter here. Shouldn't be a factor in deciding the DP all. The only factor should be the extreme brutal manner in which she murdered him. That is why she needs the DP. I don't care about anything else.

I'm ready for them to give both Jodi and Wilmott the death penalty.

I'm still suffering from Websleuths withdrawal.

"Jody does not play the victim". Seriously????

The jury would have to be brain dead to believe this.

Actually Jenn, you're misinterpreting BPD and the lack of family support. That's not her family's fault. That was JODI'S doing. But carry on.

Trajectory of JA's life you say Wilmott ?
I suspect her trajectory sends her to death row.

Jodi did not play the victim :floorlaugh: that may be the funniest thing JW ever said

Oh Willy.

She did "PLAY" the victim. Victim of the domestic violence she LIED about as the reason she murdered Travis.

SHUT UP. I have had enough of you.

Glad WS is back. I thought Jodi whipping out that Survivor shirt was the equivalent of begging for the death penalty. That was the worst thing she could have done IMO. The jury has already shown with their verdict that they didn't buy her DV story so that was just a slap in the face to them.

Does anyone know what picture Juan put up that got the court room so upset? That poor family has seen enough. I think Juan did a pretty good job in closing especially how've hammered home the fact that Travis will be forever 30. He won't get to grow old, have kids, etc..all of Jodi's woes except big difference is she had a choice..Travis did not. She showed him no mercy so why should the jury show her mercy? I hope Juan pointed that out(I missed a bit with my 2 kindergarteners arguing, sigh)

Jodi has hair. She's willing to give it to the world. Where is her Noble Peace Prize .. still in the mail most likely.

it only takes 8-10 inches....I've been doing it during the same time....it can be done---doesn't mean a complete short cut---

A worthy cause, no argument there, but a mitigating factor????? It's no sacrifice at all for her to give her hair away. They even came to her to get it, not like she had to seek them out. aurgh!!!!!

Sarah Swat ‏@sayswatz 36m

@JodiAriasGUILTY Locks of Love won't take color treated hair, and we've all seen her old platinum blonde look! Just more lies

Give it up already, Jennifer.

I'm now convinced more than ever that Willmott and Nurmi are fighting not for Jodi, but for their own careers. They essentially know it's over.

But the dramatic tones and sighs from Willmott when she is making this final rebuttal...so embarrassing for her.

OMG I thought the IT team at work locked me out of Websleuths!!!! I am unable to view anything trial related except sneaking on here and being able to view all of your valuable posts and insights during the work day!!! Thank you for crashing (sorry everyone else) instead of me being shut out, now I will not have to lower myself and bribe any of the boys on our 'geek squad'! I am running to find links to today so that I may follow along with all of my family here!!!
Love you all and God Bless Oklahoma!

Some of us went to WS chat - here is the site:

http://www.serenity-irc.net

Just type in your user name/password and station is #Websleuths

Bookmark it! Just in case something like this happens...Had WS peeps to commiserate with, lol.

I saw on Twitter where WS's would be down for about 2 hours, so I knew it wasn't my computer. (thanks to whoever twitted that) Chat site info is good to have...thank you!

She really has trouble with oration on her feet. Maybe she should sit down.

Give me a freaking break, Willmottttttt!!! Grrr..perhaps it is better if I just sit on my hands and make no comments. (ps glad to be back with all u WS peeps, though)

Jw did not just say that TAs family should have peace now.

Oh my gosh Jennifer!!! Too far!

No NO NO NO NO NO

Jennifer YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHEN TA'S FAMILY GETS PEACE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024