Penalty Phase #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...shut her up...she didn't just kill Travis...she frigging SLAUGHTERED HIM!!! She must pay with her life. THE END

JA still chatting it up with Wimott .
JA looks so smug.
I hope this jury sees thru all the bull hockey .... JA showed NO pity for Travis.
Wilmott up there asking for mercy ... Gimme a break.

Just catching up because I was at work today and I missed the website being down. Thanks to all for your comments and bringing me back up to speed! I understand why you all were in a tizzy! At work, I peeked once at CNN and heard a little on the radio on my drive home. This entire case is just so sad. I hope the jury votes for death. I think Jodi Arias has shown no remorse for her murdering TA and she should pay the ultimate price.

WILMOTT...what do you not get about the fact that her LYING isn't the issue!!!

It's that she KILLED SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does she sound really silly to anyone other than me?

I"M SO GLAD TO BE BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOO frustrated with everything traspiring yesterday and today. AND I AM NOT WATCHING HLN ANYMORE (except for NG). ALL TH's are obviously anti-death penalty. They seem to have no idea how this jury thinks, even those who are in the courtroom every day (and yes, I have to say I'm disappointed in even Beth K today, along with all others). Even though the jury has returned 2 verdicts already. Suggesting Jodi has some redeeming qualities....no THE QUALITIES HAVE TO OUTWEIGH THE AGGRAVATION....SO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I feel like there is no one else out there who thinks like me. Yes, thank you, I am a kind person, I don't need anyone telling me I'm not merciful just becaues I choose to think the death penalty is the just choice for this crime. Thank you very much HLN, I'm very comfortable in my own skin.

As far as Jodi's "speech", she still didn't show remorse, and in my opinion, was just another lie. She outright lied to the jury AGAIN. To me, this is showing she's looking towards appeal, instead of begging this jury for her life. She was emotionless, Beth K trying to say she was that way during the whole trial.....NO REMEMBER SHE WAS 'CRYING' WHEN SHOWN AUTOPSY PICS AND CRIED WHEN TALKING ABOUT HER ABUSE. No, today she was her real self...confident and manipulating.

I'm so sick of this whole trial, can't imagine what the family is feeling...no not Jodi's, but Travis'.

OMG!! Thank GOODNESS!!! I too thought I'd been spanked & put into time out!! Boy, the rejection I was feeling, LOL!! I emailed twice to ask if I was banned; I had no idea it wasn't just me... whew...

And BTW, it was AWFUL not having anyone to talk to about this today!!!!
Thank you Websleuths for giving like-minded peeps a place to vent! :)

I use these to check sites.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/#

http://checksite.us/

JW looks really angry. And 27 is not a mitigating factor and lying to police and in court are crimes!!

So, what you guys are saying is that you were not moved by her impassioned plea?

cough, cough, sputter, sputter . . .

let's put it this way, I surely didn't need to run out and buy any Kleenex!

he didn't say friendship did not add value. SHE didn't value friendship enough to be true blue

I don't know about you guys but I just cannot wait to never, ever have to hear Willmott's voice again. ;)

I don't suppose many here will agree with me on this one,but I am satisfied with the first degree murder conviction -I don't need her to be executed to feel justice has been served.

As long as she never gets out!:seeya:

Fallacious argument: don't sentence her to die because she lied.

SERIOUSLY? Look at the savagery and premeditation, IMO.

Unbelievable that the convicted murderer and JW would AGAIN throw TA under the bus, when pleading with the jury for leniency. Do they not realize that nobody bought the abuse allegations?

It's ridiculous. :help:

And the fact that Wilmott can't stop objecting every 5 seconds, and then of course we have to have the obligatory approach. Ugh! I really dislike JW almost as much as the killer.

She brought up all these things that were argued during the trial in her closing, things the jury clearly did not and do not believe based upon their G1 and Extreme Cruelty verdicts. However, when Juan brings them up, she's constantly objecting "improper argument". Huh?

I would love to hear what any attorneys on this thread think of that.

Just MHOO.

Wilmott, Wilmott, Wilmott.

When will you learn!!

SHE LIED ABOUT THE ABUSE.

SHE LIED ABOUT KILLING TRAVIS IN SELF DEFENSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member