Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked Tuesday night if she ever dreamed of Alexander, she said that shortly after her arrest, while she was still in jail in California, she dreamed that he was there with her, lounging in “the tank.” When she asked him what he was doing there, he said, “We all have to do time for what we’ve done.”

I'll so enjoy it when she's on death row and not opening her mouth to reporters.

Tex you did not accept my invitation to your place tonight for chicken & dumplings & that banana thingie?

...me too Tex....that banana thingie and now that shrimp thingie too....:floorlaugh:

When asked Tuesday night if she ever dreamed of Alexander, she said that shortly after her arrest, while she was still in jail in California, she dreamed that he was there with her, lounging in “the tank.” When she asked him what he was doing there, he said, “We all have to do time for what we’ve done.”

M. Kiefer article last night, AZ Republic

This just made me physically sick.

They better be back before lunchtime, don't really want to be rude and watch when I have company but needs must :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 4m
The #JodiArias jury is deliberating...

HO here, loving my WS family for all of the positive thoughts. :blowkiss:

Hey, I figure every forum needs a HO, right?

Did anyone save me a seat in the naughty kids row? I don't have Twizzlers or anything so you better be ready to share!

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2h

"I didn't know you were a hater when you came to intvw me"
#jodiarias 2 ABC GMA Ryan Owens after he asked if she would ever tell the truth. :giggle:

I'm wondering if today's deliberations will go down like the last one. They may have reached a verdict yesterday, but went home to think about it overnight. Then they fill out the forms this morning, take a smoke break, LOL, and announce they have a verdict.

Hope they don't keep everyone waiting all day.

JMHO
fran

I would bet my collection of Survivor t-shirts that we'll have a sentence today. I don't see how it could possibly take longer than a day.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2h

"I didn't know you were a hater when you came to intvw me"
#jodiarias 2 ABC GMA Ryan Owens after he asked if she would ever tell the truth. :giggle:

So....He asks if she'll ever tell the truth, she equates that with hate speech. :floorlaugh:

Did anyone save me a seat in the naughty kids row? I don't have Twizzlers or anything so you better be ready to share!

:seeya: I saved you a seat!!!

I wrote to you on the other thread, but I think it got lost in the shuffle--thinking of you and know I look forward to seeing you here every day!!!

Hello all. I'll probably get lost in all the thread so heres hoping we get another result for Travis today.

I'm wondering if today's deliberations will go down like the last one. They may have reached a verdict yesterday, but went home to think about it overnight. Then they fill out the forms this morning, take a smoke break, LOL, and announce they have a verdict.

JMHO
fran

I, too, was thinking that's how it would go, Fran!

I have some fudge bars. Wanna share?

clock is ticking

1:30:10.....on HLN

I pray today is the final day! ((((Alexander Family and Friends/WSers))))

JMHO
fran

I think they made their minds up long ago! They are just waiting a respectable amount of time, to make sure and rehash, to exchange phone numbers, to eat some munchable goodies, and smoke break. Lol.

I don't know, but I don't think they will be out for days.

I did. ;) I have Twizzlers and several varieties of diet drinks. Also, Tex will be bringing the banana-thinggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela