Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope Jeff Probst and the gang serve CMJA with cease and desist papers for stealing their brand.

That would be a riot.

They better be back before lunchtime, don't really want to be rude and watch when I have company but needs must :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus
Hey. Don't you have legs to shave, make up to put on, food to cook etc? Get orf the computer :floorlaugh:

Maybe the guy brought breakfast and snackies for the jury, one can hope?

Let's get the death penalty on the record, put the prisoner on death row and move the heck on! Enough already!

Oh hello everyone! Good day. Don't mind me here, just a little grumpy as the first thing I saw this morning was HLN covering CM's press tour :furious:....

* cleansing deep breath * *Ohm*

I'm wondering if today's deliberations will go down like the last one. They may have reached a verdict yesterday, but went home to think about it overnight. Then they fill out the forms this morning, take a smoke break, LOL, and announce they have a verdict.

Hope they don't keep everyone waiting all day.

JMHO
fran

I'm sure that this jury is ready to be DONE with this case. Holiday weekend approaching. They want their lives back. :please: that there will be a verdict before the end of this day.

search

Someone help. Here is seal gif. It brings good vibes. Can't do it on phone.

If they give her DP today will she be sleeping in her cell on death row tonight?

I did. ;) I have Twizzlers and several varieties of diet drinks. Also, Tex will be bringing the banana-thinggie.

.....from what I've heard ...there is nothing quite like Tex's banana thingie! :floorlaugh:

I'm wondering if today's deliberations will go down like the last one. They may have reached a verdict yesterday, but went home to think about it overnight. Then they fill out the forms this morning, take a smoke break, LOL, and announce they have a verdict.

JMHO
fran

I hope so too. Have things to do but I'm afraid if I leave, I'll miss "the moment".

Hello Websleuthers!

I am looking forward to hearing a verdict FOR DEATH today! :skip:

Amber Alert here in Houston:

Lily Jang ‏@KHOULily 3m
AMBER ALERT 18-month-old Houston baby in 98 tan Ford truck w/ TX license plate 57RDX7; suspect white male, 5’ 11, 140 lbs w/brown hair, eyes

I, too, was thinking that's how it would go, Fran!

:slap:Well, as soon as I posted that, HLN Beth Karas was on the phone and said one juror was carrying a lot of food, ie salad and such. Maybe they are planning on being there through lunch!

They've come this far. Please don't hang now! :eek:

JMHO
fran

I haven't noticed but has Ammonitia (sp?) posted thoughts about the verdicts so far? I know he/she caught alot of heat for some perceived, somewhat anti-JM comments.

JMHO
fran

Yeah...We should get someone to tweet "smoke break" alerts!

Re-posting WAT's Tweets so far from this morning :

2h Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Good morning everyone. It's burger Wednesday and perhaps verdict wednesday as well! Heading to courthouse soon. Talk later #JodiArias

45m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I am in the hallway at the #JodiArias. Just saw the thinker juror walk in. Willmott is here in dark gray suit talking to Grace Wong.

45m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

After a long knooter ride from the $5 lot I have setup my workstation in the hallway and ready to wait all day for a verdict. #JodiArias

35 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Jurors are expected to resume deliberations at 10am PDT. @bethkaras has on a sweet two piece bright salmon outfit on . Jenkasaurus does too.

30 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

It's a very salmony day from what I have seen so far. Even @reporterjmiguel is rocking a sweet salmon shirt.

25 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The marlboro man just walked by, not dressed up as usual and had a few bags full of food. The thinker was dressed normally also. #JodiArias

20 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Talking with @bskoloff about his quaint sit down interview with #JodiArias last night now. He has a nice pic of her, she has salmon socks on

20 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Captain O'Neil the juror just walked by, was smiling and not dressed up in the least as usual. #JodiArias

10 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I am pretty sure that the attire of the jury has nothing to do with if they will return a verdict or not. They are always casual.#JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela