Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:slap:Well, as soon as I posted that, HLN Beth Karas was on the phone and said one juror was carrying a lot of food, ie salad and such. Maybe they are planning on being there through lunch!

They've come this far. Please don't hang now! :eek:

JMHO
fran

Maybe they planned sort of a potluck, before saying goodbye?

Re: bag o' snacks...one of the jurors probably said his wife made killer (no pun) brownies (or some other delicacy). They will need a little nosh before their final verdict.

Flip flops? Isn't it 100 degrees in Phoenix in May/June?

I, however, am in my jammies with some Weight Watchers snacks awaiting the verdict with my WS buds.

Can anyone tell me how to make a new thread? I have searched everywhere and could not find an answer.

My prediction is verdict will be reached Friday. I don't think she will get death. My prediction is hung jury or life. I'm hoping for life instead of death.

Whew! Out of breath! Had to run like crazy from last thread to catch up with you all!

(((((((WS))))))

Just want to say thank you to the mods. You are sooooooo appreciated!

((((THANKS MODS!)))))

Still hoping they'll overlook that post from the last thread, eh, Chelly? ;)

Got an urge to begin a chant: "Death to Jodi.....Death to Jodi....Death to Jodi"

Can't help myself. That woman does not deserve a place on this earth. For me, the interviews were the clincher. ABC was excellent!

:slap:Well, as soon as I posted that, HLN Beth Karas was on the phone and said one juror was carrying a lot of food, ie salad and such. Maybe they are planning on being there through lunch!

They've come this far. Please don't hang now! :eek:

JMHO
fran

This jury has owned this case and want to have the final say. I don't expect a hung jury.

As for lunch, they've been together for a long, long time and probably want to enjoy each other's company over lunch. :moo:

Justice for Travis and his family! Come on, jury. Get it right for the third and last time!

You know what they say-- "Good verdicts come in threes".
Well, I say that.
Starting today.

I tried all day long yesterday to get on there--I do all the steps and when I try to log in, nothing happens. Just goes to a blank screen. I guess because I'm on a Mac?

I kept getting "Database Error".

Were the "dressed" up on the day they gave the last verdict?

:seeya: Sorry I don't remember if they were -- but IIRC, they were dressed up when Steven and Samantha gave their VIS !

:please: DP Verdict TODAY !

My bad...didn't see it. Hell yeah...come on. Chicken and dumplings were last night but there is one bowl left. Tonight is fresh speckled trout, more shrimp and homemade tarter sauce and corn on the cob.

Ohhh Tex will you be my mother??

Yeah...We should get someone to tweet "smoke break" alerts!

I was just thinking the same thing! Keep an eye out for the jurors getting their nicotine fix; the last two times they did that, they came back right afterwards. Cool beans!

(Hat's off to the alert 'sleuthers who figured that out during the last phase!)
:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member