Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that JA can think so quickly and accuse the ABC Reporter of being a hater is in direct conflict to her statements that her brain scrambles when she is pressed. She didn't go into a fog - she comes out fighting. You can see the actual change in her eyes, her face and hear the tone of her voice change. Chilling.

Would love for the jurors to see her in action. Nothing rattles her - not even committing murder.

:seeya: Now, this is just me :innocent: and my :twocents:

But IF I was that reporter and she called me a "hater" -- I would have WALKED OUT on her ! Seriously, that's what I would have done ... Oh, and I would have told her your interview will NOT be aired ...

It's ashame that these so-called reporters and journalists don't have the GUTS to stand up to a "convicted murderer" and a known liar !

:seeya: Oh, and I agree with your post !

My bad...didn't see it. Hell yeah...come on. Chicken and dumplings were last night but there is one bowl left. Tonight is fresh speckled trout, more shrimp and homemade tarter sauce and corn on the cob.

...oh my!!
How far is Texas from Nova Scotia?

...oh and Tex...we need the banana thingie too......!!

My bad...didn't see it. Hell yeah...come on. Chicken and dumplings were last night but there is one bowl left. Tonight is fresh speckled trout, more shrimp and homemade tarter sauce and corn on the cob.

WOW the things you cook sound amazing. I am guessing if you are having fresh speckled trout you must live on/near the gulf?
I am in the DFW area.

Christine ‏@thebookgirl985 41s

Going on the #jodiarias logic train, Jeffrey Dahmer, Scott Peterson and Wendi Andriano had no record before their pesky heinous murders.. so

Debbie ‏@debnsb 41s

The jurors should come in wearing the Survivor shirts. We sat through this BS for 4 months, all we got was a lousy shirt. #jodiarias

I was just thinking the same thing! Keep an eye out for the jurors getting their nicotine fix; the last two times they did that, they came back right afterwards. Cool beans!

(Hat's off to the alert 'sleuthers who figured that out during the last phase!)
:rockon:

LOL, cool beans, we used to say that all the time.

Dear Modgods,

Can we please have a :drool: icon for TexMex's food and a :swoon: icon for JM

Love

Gauntlet

drool.gif

swoon.gif

...they were...but my feeling is that that was to show respect and support for Travis's family as they found the murderer guilty of M1...

Today when they decide death it is towards Jodi that they will be addressing...so maybe flip flops and casual wear reflects the lack of respect and support that they feel towards the criminal....maybe....

I thought they did not dress up last time they gave us a verdict? If I remember correctly the only day they did dress up was on the day that victim impact statements were made. Maybe I'm confused?

Today has already been a good day my son's counts were ALL good, he is actually in a good mood.

I think after yesterday....especially Jodi's dog and pony show (the damn survivor shirt!) that this Jury will NOT have a problem with handing down the DP. Dammit I hate to wish that on someone....but Jodi is nothing but TOXIC, and she deserves Death.

Well, I replied to reporter yesterday from Arizona about the media there clamoring for Arias interviews and told him I thought it was disgusting and check out the HATE TWEETS this guy sends me back after I said that Supporters of Justice are planning to not watch any of those interviews.

Renee Dodson ‏@ReneeDodson 53m
@Steve_Irvin You underestimate media power we have, got Dr, Phil worried. You'd stick up for Murderer #jodiarias rather than Victim Travis?
Expand Reply Delete Favorite More

Steve Irvin ‏@Steve_Irvin 46m
@ReneeDodson Who said we were 'sticking up' for anyone? U attack us bc we interview someone u don't like? Don't need ur approval. Sorry
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

11:37 AM - 22 May 13 · Details
Tweet text
Reply to @Steve_Irvin
Image will appear as a link
Renee Dodson ‏@ReneeDodson 1m
@Steve_Irvin Hmm..wonder how this attitude will be received by 100's of 1000's of folks that are supporters of Justice & NOT #jodiarias? RT
Expand

These don't seem hateful to me.

Hey I just figured it out. Jurors know what they are going to do. They brought a picnic lunch so they can have lunch together and say their goodbyes before they announce their decision.

I tried all day long yesterday to get on there--I do all the steps and when I try to log in, nothing happens. Just goes to a blank screen. I guess because I'm on a Mac?

Sometimes it takes me twice, and Java is really slow to load - it looks like a blank screen, and I always get the message that Java is trying to invade (lol) my puter, do I want to run it...HTH

Hi all...NOBODY CAN DO THESE CMJA INTERVIEWS RIGHT. Did they not watch the trial?? The only way Jodi can get stuck is if you ask quickly, ask pointed questions, don't let her elaborate, get her to the point, even maybe yes or no. That's the way Juan did it. When she was on the stand with Juan was THE ONLY TIME she actually seemed nervous.

These interviewers haven't caught on that if you give her the chance to answer the way SHE wants to, she can make up lies left and right on the drop of a hat.

When the heck is HLN going to show that NG jailhouse special? They have been hawking it for the past 3 weeks!

My new theme song for Jodi....The Party's Over

It's time to call it a day
They've burst your pretty balloon
And taken the moon away
It's time to wind up the masquerade
Just make your mind up the piper must be paid

The party's over
The candles flicker and dim
You danced and dreamed through the night
It seemed to be right just being with him
Now you must wake up, all dreams must end
Take off your makeup, the party's over
It's all over, my friend

<instrumental 'the party's over'>
The party's over
<instrumental 'it's time to call it a day'>
It's time to call it a day
<instrumental 'they&#25267;e burst your pretty balloon and taken the moon away'>
Now you must wake up, all dreams must end
Take off your makeup, the party's over
It's all over, my friend

It's all over, my friend

Dilemma....should I drink wine before noon? Not feeling relaxed at all.

Daily. You are now in France, at a little cafe, sitting outside at a table for 1 watching everyone else drink wine. :)

WOW the things you cook sound amazing. I am guessing if you are having fresh speckled trout you must live on/near the gulf?
I am in the DFW area.

Between Houston and Galveston.
Caught a few in the surf today and bought some shrimp

Yesterday the WS server was down. Had nothing to do with your Mac.

Everyone was in panic. Came up late yesterday.

Thank you Websleuths for getting us back together.:rockon:

Yeah, I was panicing about that too, but I'm talking about the Chat Room, not this site. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela