Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope Jeff Probst and the gang serve CMJA with cease and desist papers for stealing their brand.

That would be a riot.

Either him or the dudes who sang "Eye of the Tiger". That band was called Survivor, right?:blushing:

:seeya: I saved you a seat!!!

I wrote to you on the other thread, but I think it got lost in the shuffle--thinking of you and know I look forward to seeing you here every day!!!

I don't think I caught all of the replies as I tried to take a nap but it didn't work. Trying to sleep this damn depression off.

But anyway, thank you sooooo much! :hug:

Whew! Out of breath! Had to run like crazy from last thread to catch up with you all!

(((((((WS))))))

Just want to say thank you to the mods. You are sooooooo appreciated!

((((THANKS MODS!)))))

Is this similar to a banana hammock? :eek:hoh:

:floorlaugh: It's TexMex's frozen banana split concoction. Guaranteed to put you in a sugar coma, but you will die content.

Hello all!

So ready for this, can't hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on jury - 3 for 3...come on...

Were the "dressed" up on the day they gave the last verdict?

The fact that JA can think so quickly and accuse the ABC Reporter of being a hater is in direct conflict to her statements that her brain scrambles when she is pressed. She didn't go into a fog - she comes out fighting. You can see the actual change in her eyes, her face and hear the tone of her voice change. Chilling.

Would love for the jurors to see her in action. Nothing rattles her - not even committing murder.

Don't know what a "bananathingy" is. Afraid to know. Might have something to do with tootsie rolls and pop rocks.

I think they made their minds up long ago! They are just waiting a respectable amount of time, to make sure and rehash, to exchange phone numbers, to eat some munchable goodies, and smoke break. Lol.

I don't know, but I don't think they will be out for days.

Their last decision didn't take long. Yep - They all agreed pretty quickly she could be sentenced to death.

Tex you did not accept my invitation to your place tonight for chicken & dumplings & that banana thingie?

My bad...didn't see it. Hell yeah...come on. Chicken and dumplings were last night but there is one bowl left. Tonight is fresh speckled trout, more shrimp and homemade tarter sauce and corn on the cob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela