Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and how she wouldn't die for many years. Did anyone ask her why she would continue appeals if she wanted to spare the victims family? I did end up watching a little of Troy's interview since I heard it wasn't as "fawning" as the first. But that was all I could stomach.

Amy Murphy: Are you ready to meet your maker?

JA: blah blah blah but even if they hand down the death sentence, it won't be contemporaneous, you know what I mean? (Smirk)

Argh!! Oh, and if she had documented the abuse, then this would all be different and the jury would have understood. You know, because it would have made total sense to skulk back into AZ and slaughter Travis.

I hope they ask her if she has figured out the definition of '*advertiser censored*' yet.

PLEASE someone tell me

Does the jury know that JW lied to them about her never getting out

do they know the judges sentences her to LWOP OR LWP if they vote life?

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 4m
We're back in court. Judge is on the bench. Alexander family is here. No defense or Arias yet. #jodiarias

PER WAT on twitter...there is now a jury question.

I think the family was brought in so JSS could explain what just happened. She clarified the life definition for the Jury... Not because the jury asked... but because Jenny said Juan was mean yesterday and muddied the water.

Wild About Trial is saying there's a jury question. I don't know why the families would be summoned, though.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m
Everyone going into #JodiArias courtroom... Stand by...

The convicted torture murderess has now designed a few t-shirts.

I'd like to know which, if any, WS'ers prefer, if any.

Here they are:

[1]
abc_underwear_mi_130204_mn.jpg

[2]
article-2328613-19EB33E8000005DC-654_634x419.jpg

OR

[3]
images

OMG! I had forgotten about her experience in T-Shirt design! Hope it wasn't lost on the jury like it was on me. Good catch TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024