Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost passed out reading about Ms Williams. That is all I can say.

That was a HORRIFIC crime. I live in IL so we read about it as it was being figured out and the trial went on. One of the Chicago papers had a series of articles about it/her. It was truly CHILLING.
And look at her photo... would never suspect such evil lurks inside.
My relative, who is "street smart and pretty tough" (due to those she hangs out with and her addiction) steered VERY CLEAR of Williams.
VERY violent with little to no provocation.
*shiver*
(sometime when the boards are slow I will share some things she has witnessed in prison - some funny, some very sad, some REALLY scary...)

Not sure if the judge clarified with the foreperson but from just reading the note from the jury it is not saying they can't come to a verdict.

The judge may have used her own interpretation of the note and thought the jury was deadlocked.

lol ok.

I understand that. I actually watched over and over and over and typed out exactly what was said:

"I have received your note that you are unable to come to a unanimous verdict." start watching at about 4:20 Jodi Arias Deliberations - Part 2 - Possible Hung Jury http://youtu.be/bXvcrEx9T7Y then JSS says "I have some suggestions to help your deliberations"....and continues on with more suggestions...

am I watching a completely different version?? or did I miss the feed going back live after this?

Addiction to Drama. This is the latest reality show.

Fabulous post! I do not watch her, and I have muted HLN all day, I have opera and Crowded House on my iPod, made up a fresh batch of salsa, just waiting to see verdict on screen while I do Living. All this drama is not getting one more drop of my life, the joy and the pleasure.

Amen to that... Gotta balance out the evil and ugliness with something positive and pleasant. In this moment that would be chocolate for me but I've got nothing. Salsa sounds good, I'm working on homemade pita chips and have Blues records playing.

Does JVM startle any of you when she comes on? My lord, things are just cruising along until 4pm hits GOOD AFTERNOON JANE VALEZ-MITCHELL HERE!!! :eek:

Maybe I am just on edge? I haven't eaten yummy food or consumed any delicious alcoholic beverages like you lovely people. I am not vaping on birthday cake either...feel totally left out! I tried to eat today but I walked in, remembered I finished the Ice Cream last night and walked back out. I can't possible eat nutritious right now, I refuse.

:floorlaugh:

You actually made me jump in my seat, with your super-huge bold face type!

Not that anyone asked or cares, but I thought I would share my mind set: I refuse to watch any new interviews given by Jodi. I'm disgusted that a convicted murderer is allowed to play celebrity from behind jail bars. With every interview that that thing is allowed to give, she victimizes Travis and his family over and over and over again, and THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG.

I'm spitting mad, right now... sorry.

Elphaba, my favorite character and my cats name, this one is for you. BEST....SHOW....EVER

For those of you like, huhhhhh? watch the whole thing and be amazed at the end. Will make your hair stand on end. If you don't ave patience start at @ 3:00 minute mark

I actually saw Jackie do it. Holy crack. Amazing.

[video=youtube;Wn0n2XIy9ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn0n2XIy9ms[/video]

Thank you for sharing that with us. Prayers and hugs to you. I wish the jury could read your words - right this very moment. Take care basilcat.

Basilcat my heart goes out to you. I cannot imagine the hell you have gone through. I'm also Canadian and decided when Karla Holmolka walked free that there was something severely wrong with our system. An accomplice to a man who killed schoolgirls, she also played the abuse card and despite helping her killer husband Paul Bernardo kidnap, rape and kill the girls (including her own sister!) she is now a free woman. Proper justice would have seen the killer on death row and her in prison for life. Since that total miscarraige of justice, I strongly believe that we need to reinstate the death penalty for people like Paul Bernardo and no sweetheart deals for people like Karla Homolka. I cannot imagine losing someone I love to murder then have insult to injury by seeing the remorseless killers walk free. Stay strong and remember that Karma is a real b**** and they WILL get theirs one day. I truly believe that.

Jodi HAS to pay for the evil she's done. I have faith still that this jury will come through. Hoping there is just one on the fence who will be persuaded. I think going through those autopsy photos could help someone who's on the fence remember just how evil Jodi is and give her the DP.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
Still nothing from the jury. We expect them to leave for the night soon, unless there's a verdict

Oh well, maybe we will get our verdict tomorrow. Let them take as much time as they need.....I'd rather wait than see a hung jury.

And now that mine are kinda adults (24 and 21), it's my turn to embarrass them.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I continue to have faith in this jury.....if they can't come back with the death penalty, would it be better if the were "hung"? I'm sure you all have discussed this all day but I'm not sure how much more of Jodi I can take (I truly believe that I would be asked to leave an anger management group :facepalm:)

You sure would have been asked to leave if you were in the Violet's group.

OT question for the Ecig users. What brand do you use? TIA

Depends on how much you smoke and for how many years. I found the smaller ones were a waste of time, had to go to something that will work at 6 volts to get that real cig feel. Others are fine with the 3.5 volts.

It's only been just over 7 hours that they have been deliberating, not going to worry yet. Two of the biggest dp cases the last 20 years, McVeigh and S Peterson both took just over 11 hours. I bet we hear something tomorrow.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 4s
Jurors have gone home for the day-back at 10 tomorrow morning. #JodiArias

That was a HORRIFIC crime. I live in IL so we read about it as it was being figured out and the trial went on. One of the Chicago papers had a series of articles about it/her. It was truly CHILLING.
And look at her photo... would never suspect such evil lurks inside.
My relative, who is "street smart and pretty tough" (due to those she hangs out with and her addiction) steered VERY CLEAR of Williams.
VERY violent with little to no provocation.
*shiver*
(sometime when the boards are slow I will share some things she has witnessed in prison - some funny, some very sad, some REALLY scary...)

What is this case?

@AskJuanMartinez: PLEASE READ THIS, PEOPLE --> RT @laurakayebb: @AskJuanMartinez Have u read this? Very illuminating. https://t.co/cjdeCeMpxg #Justice4Travis

Anyone see this, very interesting reading concerning JA in prison.

you know it occurs to me that the folks who run prisons and jails are not so fascinated with jodi...jails and prisons everywhere are filled with women just like her....

remember bambi bembenek? the manson brides, susan smith, susan polk...

she's a run of the mill con artist, jodi will have many friends in prison, because in prison reality dosn't matter...people can chooseto beleive jodi for their own reasons, sort of like choosing to be straight when you know you are not...you can choose to go along with jodi's fantasy of innocence...even though you all know it's a lie. because everone in prison is innocent,

so who cares...

just get her outta here...

Not to mention the mental hospitals where the likes of Lorena Bobbitt was sentenced to 15 whole days.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 9s

Jurors have gone home for the day-back at 10 tomorrow morning.
#JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member