Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping if there is only one juror hold out they excuse themselves and let an alternate in. No one person should be able to hang a jury. Just speculating of course but if they are waiting for Jodi's family this is bigger than a question.

I don't like this system of setting a new jury for THIS part of the trial only.

I mean, how in the world do they think that another group of 12 people will come to a different conclusion...that people who actually DID find her guilty of murder couldn't come to?

It just doesn't sit right in my head. I mean, why do they expect me to do a job that the group that did most of the work can't do????

It's just weird to me!!

It should be that if the jury can't decide on death, then she gets life. Period. That should have been the jury instruction.

I agree. I fail to see the logic behind this.

First thing that comes to mind when I hear jury coordinator is someone to set up a press conference with media. But that's just my piling on more speculation and :twocents:

I have a bad feeling. Feeling like they're hung and this may be it. I keep going back and forth, but HLN really gets my palms sweating. Head is spinning. I'm praying for Travis' family no matter what this turns out to be. They have endless strength - simply amazing!

22b8c8f2cff4ae8a25c18d5767fcc6fd_zps900d5fc1.jpg

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 1m

TA team including Hughes have just been evicted apprntly from courtroom. NOT the sibs, just friend types #JodiArias

According to HLN, reporters aren't being allowed in until CMJA's family arrives and are seated.

from alleged inside sources...but its more the activity and gathering of everyone and security. I just soooo want this to be over for that poor family. I feel for the jury too but this family has been tortured for 5 years.

((((((((((((((((Chelly))))))))))))))))

You are not alone--consider at hand at the ready should you need it.

I THINK IT IS A VERDICT

I broke out my Arbor Mist frozen wine cocktail.....I don't have any good drugs to calm down with, so I'll be sucking this bad boy down as soon as it thaws a little! Pray we have a verdict folks!

(((((((((((((((((Rose, KCL, Hopeful,Basil))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((ALL WEBSLEUTHERS))))))))))))))))))

I am a nervous wreck, someone tweeted that Arias' wasn't coming to courthouse unless a verdict...accurate ????

*Hugs* TX. We'll be ok no matter what it is. Really.....

Please all, send strength, prayers or what ever means you believe in to the Alexander Family right now.

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Havent seen any more security than the usual #jodiarias
Expand

(((((((((((((((((Rose, KCL, Hopeful,Basil))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((ALL WEBSLEUTHERS))))))))))))))))))

I am a nervous wreck, someone tweeted that Arias' wasn't coming to courthouse unless a verdict...accurate ????

I know!! My tummy hurteds!! Feels different than previous questions.

But again, my instinct is an idiot.

Come on i have to start work in 3 mins looks like i am going to miss it. Praying for Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela