Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too just do it! Let the family go on with their lives. This is torture for them.

...remember when we all thought Nurmi had on a puffy shirt...:floorlaugh:

oooohhh...extra security...
before it gets crazy...I love all of you...Thanks for being here...the laughter, the tears, the sharing and caring...LOVE you alll:seeya::seeya:
:loveyou::skip::skip:

Can't understand why I'm crying uncontrollably. So nervous. So sad for family and jury. Hang tight lovely Sleuther friends. Having you here with me is so wonderful and soothing... xoxo

It's a DP verdict! Trust me! :please:

I trust you Tulessa! You were right on Jason Young (and you held my hand then!). And you knew the Hawk was crying bc Caylee would be denied justice...

I have a bad feeling. Feeling like they're hung and this may be it. I keep going back and forth, but HLN really gets my palms sweating. Head is spinning. I'm praying for Travis' family no matter what this turns out to be. They have endless strength - simply amazing!

Even if its hung, the judge has yet to read them the Allen charge... She'll send them back... Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear, I sit here on WS and/or with the TV on with no breaking news for hours (I'm on a break from work) but every time I'm about to do something productive (do chores, exercise, run an errand, etc), something big starts to happen..like we wait for Jodi to do her allocution, the verdict comes in, etc. and I spend an hour or more that I could have been doing something productive before the something big actually starts (while we wait for everyone to get in the courtroom, everyone meets in a side room, etc).

Everytime I'm about to do something productive...the Jodi Arias trial swoops in and delays me. How did I ever let this trial get to me like this?

I will not let this happen with the Zimmerman trial....
....but you know I probably will.

I know, I know, off topic, but the lady on HLN with the white shirt who flew in for the verdict had nice cleavage...am I allowed to say that?

Omg that's funny.

ETA Yorkie on my lap trying to get my Twizzler!!!!

I feel like it's a hung jury. But won't the judge send them back one more time?

Keeping myself busy with yard work I couldn't help but think how fitting it'd be that my perennial Amaryllis' to finally be in their full bloom today of all days and now hoping its representative of Justice for Travis finally coming to fruition!
guhuduty.jpg

6y2yzuqy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2

Ryan Owen needs to get an interview with certain reporter how he tweets stuff that no other reporter does....grrrr....treats con like princess.

I broke out my Arbor Mist frozen wine cocktail.....I don't have any good drugs to calm down with, so I'll be sucking this bad boy down as soon as it thaws a little! Pray we have a verdict folks!

I love those things...course, I add wine to them for a bit more zing!

I got the metal cooking rice spoon. Meh...it hurt, it wasn't often, and I'm ok. I learned after the first couple of whacks not to mess with gramma...:floorlaugh:
I got those whacks for once telling her that the big huge "F" on my report meant FABULOUSO (FABULOUS in Spanish) she didn't know English or what the grades meant. When she posted it on the fridge and my uncle came home from the army...he let her know what it really meant and I got the...spoon. Another time I came home with a hickey...and I got the...spoon. After that, I stopped all shenanigans cuz I didn't want the...spoon ANYMORE! hehe:floorlaugh:

Yo si habla Espanol chica. And Fabulouso around here is like a Pinesol kind of product.

If they had a verdict, they would announce that there was a verdict. What would they announce if the jury was hung? Would they say that there is a jury question? What else could they say?

Maybe they are worried for jvm's vocal cords... and dont want to say anything til its over...:seeya:

i am getting all hot and bothered here :facepalm:

could this be it? :please:

I feel for JVM, she has been standing in the heat outside the court house for weeks and has the toughest job- after she's been out there all day she presents her own program. :drumroll:

I broke out my Arbor Mist frozen wine cocktail.....I don't have any good drugs to calm down with, so I'll be sucking this bad boy down as soon as it thaws a little! Pray we have a verdict folks!

Ive poured my cab early. Its only 4:00 pm

The count on this thread is going up 20 to 30 peeps every few minutes !
Do any of the 1120 people think JODI is innocent? Just wanted to know ? :p

Troy Hayden reported that the Arias family is touring Grand Canyon. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member