Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep thinking about this poor family and the roller coaster they're on. Just want it to be over.

I'm not getting the feeling that this jury is hung. I may have crow pie later though.

No matter how this part ends my heart is with the Alexander family at this time.

The extra security may be there to protect the jurors if they are dismissed if they are deadlocked.

I hope and pray that is not the case.

But I thought the court was going to let the media know if they had a verdict.

IMO

It's been an awful day, I think we all need a giant WS group hug. No matter what happens, we're going through it together.

How long will they wait on the killers klan?

I have a bad feeling. Feeling like they're hung and this may be it. I keep going back and forth, but HLN really gets my palms sweating. Head is spinning. I'm praying for Travis' family no matter what this turns out to be. They have endless strength - simply amazing!

It's a DP verdict! Trust me! :please:

For real. The Arias family making us wait? Come on!!

I am sorry....I forgot her dad has been on dialysis. That is serious. May be why they are late.

Dr. Drew keeps talking about see a female juror sobbing before the guilty verdict kicked in.

But guys, don't they announce that a verdict has been reached minutes before to allow everyone to get here?? If it was a verdict I think the media would've been told.

Please, not hung. :(

HLN says family's are not brought in for questions I think they are hung

will someone repost the link to HLN online feed please.

Is this good or bad -- the "jury coordinator" arriving at courtroom ?

Anyone ?

I don't know what to think ... so I'm going put on a pot of coffee 'cause I think it's going to be a long night !

:seeya:

DH is home now, and we've discussed this but don't want to speculate about what might be going on. :please:

(((((((((((((((((Rose, KCL, Hopeful,Basil))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((ALL WEBSLEUTHERS))))))))))))))))))

I am a nervous wreck, someone tweeted that Arias' wasn't coming to courthouse unless a verdict...accurate ????

((((TXProfessional)))))) Another wreck here. I'm with you!

1,103 peeps here...waiting...anxiously...TOGETHER!

Be strong, peeps.

#JodiArias
Twitter

3m
Vinnie Politan ✔ @VinniePolitan

Lots of security in #JodiArias courtroom...
Expand
5m
azcentral ✔ @azcentral

MT @michaelbkiefer Det. Flores just arrived. Bailiff says we are waiting for #JodiArias family (who were not here for morning question).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy