Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably reading too much into this but Juan's No was very terse and I don't think he looked too happy. Nurmi sounded much Perkier with his No, your honor.

moments ago - Jury question #3

Attachments

• WaitingPenalty Juror question3.jpg
    WaitingPenalty Juror question3.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 107
Did Charles Manson actually go along on the killing spree or did he just manipulate his followers to do his bidding? He's a sociopath and that's what they do, course some do kill like Arias but what would she do in a prison setting? Manipulate her followers or prison mates? She needs to be on death row. Jodi has already shown what she is capable of, shows zero remorse...anxious to torment the family forever.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 2m
Juror question #jodiarias. Judge Sherry Stephens did not say in open court what the question was about.

This is question # THREE? What was the second one?

How was yesterday's question leaked? Can we find out what today's question was?

Give everybody 30 minutes--we will know the question.
Its all good ppl...

They probably don't want the question read out loud so the media doesn't go crazy like yesterday!! :)

That would be my guess. Did anyone see the reaction of the Alexander family in Court??

This is how the jury questions are usually handled, behind closed doors. We don't get to hear the questions. The only reason the judge handled the last question in court is because she thought they were telling her they were deadlocked and she was giving the Allen Charge. And the only reason we got to see the question ourselves was because "someone" leaked it to Michael Keifer.

I have faith in this jury too- the utmost. I can wait.

I saw that.Wonder what the question was.Juan did not look happy.
Probably reading too much into this but Juan's No was very terse and I don't think he looked too happy. Nurmi sounded much Perkier with his No, your honor.

No one on the inside of the courthouse for HLN?

:seeya: From what I'm seeing it looks like the . . . :jester: :clown: :jester: :popcorn: :jester::clown: :jester: . . . are all outside today ...

:drumroll:

Probably because of all the crazy speculation and hoopla after yesterday's question!

i can no longer find the text of yesterday's question in kiefer's story. interesting to me, also, that today they do this in open court, but don't comment on the question's content at all. maybe kiefer got his paw slapped.

Yeah, I got that Nurmi was kind of in a good mood. CMJA and Wilmott were talkng seriously, but CMJA didn't look upset or worried or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84