Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly this jury is t anything like the pinellas. Jury
They are working hard! I'd like the death penalty but if she get LIfe ill have to be ok with it. The Alexander family can continue to show up at parole boards and block her from receiving parole.
Juan was able to get murder 1 and cruelty.

I wanna know what's up with the ponytail now that court isn't technically in session anymore.

I have to take my old dog to the Vet this afternoon, so I feel sure they will announce a verdict just as I need to leave the house....:banghead:

It's a sure thing.

I had to take my kitty to the vet last week - and whaddayaknow - the guilt verdict came in during my absence.

Didn't the jury ask a question right before they brought back the guilty verdict on Murder 1?

JSS keeps EVERYTHING hidden. I hate that.
I'd like to count exactly how many conferences she's had ALONE with DT, and how many things she has kept sealed in this case.
Bet she'd break some records.

Guys, maybe just grasping at straws but is it possible the reason why the question was not read with media present is because there is some indication in that question of what they are close to sentencing.

This suspense is just crazy, WOW

Probably reading too much into this but Juan's No was very terse and I don't think he looked too happy. Nurmi sounded much Perkier with his No, your honor.

Well that's not a good sign.

Did you see the Alexander family reaction? That will be telling.

From WAT :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

All of the family of Travis and attorneys are leaving the 5th floor. #JodiArias

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Anyone know why juror questions for the judge are not made public?

What the harm would be escapes me

Probably reading too much into this but Juan's No was very terse and I don't think he looked too happy. Nurmi sounded much Perkier with his No, your honor.

I agree. I'm very concerned about this.

all i want them to do is be unanimous----one way or the other----so this thing can be OVER!!

I wonder if they'd like to whether they can consider other aggravating factors or not. Like lack of remorse...

So far the jury doesn't sound hung in my opinion. They sound like they are struggling with the jury instructions. These instructions are bit more convoluted once the instructions get pass the out way the aggravating factors vs the mitigating factors.

So they are still getting there. Lots of hope!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeea

SHe said the question being marked as Question #3....so where was question 2??

From WAT :

13s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias is in a black outfit like yesterday. Nurmi is in gray suit with blue shirt. I am heading back out now.

NOTE : We did NOT get to hear what the question was -- nor the answer !

:banghead:

Normally I don't pay a lot of attention to clothing, etc in situations like this but what is up with that...
JA has worn black in every hearing for the last few weeks!
Some subliminal message or did she just run out of laundry soap??

I wonder how JSS gets away with all of this secrecy? TH on HLN says she is just protecting Jodi. Well, of course, by all means let's protect Jodi!! Beth says it's highly unusual the way JSS is handling this.

Did the sheriff really say no more media moments for his star guest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leledragon24