Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Play the system" in this case has a great deal to do with the lying torture murderess manipulating media and Internet sources throughout the trial and even as I post this, while the jury is prohibited from knowing anything about it.

As the jury should be. The media and the Internet are not the justice system. At least, they are supposed to be separate. One has to wonder, in this case, if they really are.

Oh ... The waiting is so hard.
This must be pure torture for the Alexander Family though.

Prayers for wisdom & courage for this jury.

The day of the conviction verdict I woke up cranky. Just after they announced the verdict was going to be read in an hour and a half.... my little Yorkie jumped up on my desk chair ...licked my chin ...and curled up in my lap. He rarely gets up on me when I'm at my desk. This incredibly calm feeling came over me. I started posting in HUGE blue letters that I KNEW it would be Murder 1. I will keep you all updated if he does it again!

*Tossing a puppy treat onto your lap* Here puppy, puppy, treat?!

Can you manage the jurors' faces when they find out all the cr*p she has done behind the scenes of the jury!!! I wish I was a fly on the wall when they begin to find out.

They will just be sickened!!! Not that they already aren't with just the legal information they received during the trial.

Guaranteed that it's only the silly holdout(s) (who is/are wanting LIP and not DP right now) that haven't already seen it. If all of the jurors were watching TV, my bet would be that we would have a DP verdict by now. But you KNOW that some of the jurors HAVE watched TV/media/etc and are aware of this most recent assault on media by JA and are surely back there in the deliberation room sitting strongly for the DP and it's probably driving them absofrigginlutely bonkers that they can't just shake the possible holdout or holdouts and scream "Haven't you seen the interviews that JA just did? Because maybe if you had you would not be so ignorant to the truth/reality of the situation & set on LIP!!".

Wendi Adriano's murder wasn't even as bad as Arias's. If jury doesn't come back with DP then I think a juror or jurors purposely lied about DP to get on jury to hang it.

Or a juror/juror in this case are convinced her mitigating factors are stronger?

She was actually recounting her previous erroneous story of the defiant female jurors and how maybe they "caved" on the verdict but they still look defiant so they probably won't cave this time. This was last nite. Haven't turned it back on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's funny so even though she was wrong, she is now retrospectively right, or might be :floorlaugh:

All this jury speculation stuff is useless. No one really knows what's going on or why.

Just a Lunch Update from WAT :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Staple Lady lunch report: She had a sammich from Jimmy Johns. The end. #JodiArias

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Pizza delivery on the 5th floor. That would have been a nice treat but no one came and gave hWhild a slice. :(

staple lady :floorlaugh:

What the heck has happened to this jury?

Is this is the same jury that asked astute, intuitive questions during the trial and made thoughtful, intelligent choices for the guilt and aggravation phases? What has happened to them?

I am very concerned and need some hand-holding. Please help!:please:

I see it this way... god help us when the day arrives that the difference between life and death is an easy decision!

They are thoughtful people who are clearly working thru the process. They (not us) have to live with this decision for the rest of their lives. I hope they take as long as they need.

What the heck has happened to this jury?

Is this is the same jury that asked astute, intuitive questions during the trial and made thoughtful, intelligent choices for the guilt and aggravation phases? What has happened to them?

I am very concerned and need some hand-holding. Please help!:please:

It'll be okay Chelly,

These jurors have gotten it right so far...PLUS it took the Andriano jury FOUR DAYS to reach a verdict in the penalty phase.

Bumping Litigatrix's post below with a great article about it.

Just a reminder of what the Andriano jury went through before sentencing Wendy Andriano to death for those that need a little comfort:

http://www.nlada.org/DMS/Documents/1106668066.47/0124deathjurors24.html

Hear, hear!! I got the link late last night. It was my first encounter with HLN. I lasted 15 minutes. They had some audience in a 'jury box' and they polled them for a verdict. Those polled had to hold up little flags. I thought it was disrespectful and made light of what is a very serious situation. Did not like.

I so agree with you!

we need a sign......

someone here has seen a sign.....

will we have a jury decision????

:scared::scared::scared:

HLN has me so worked up.....they are so intense

someone, help.....tell me something good

no hung jury, no hung jury, no hung jury.......

please....:jail::jail::jail:

Best advice I can give is use the MUTE button or better yet change the channel. HLN will give you a nervous breakdown over nothing! :scared:

More. Compassion is not out of line here, IMO.

" I received another one the week before from (Perryville) stating that there's a huge roach infestation problem that wasn't mentioned below, as creatures can easily enter through the cracks in the walls and window sills.

Furthermore, I've been told by several sources that many women haven't been getting their medications for most of the time that Wexford has been in charge of medical services - that's been since the beginning of July. Hopefully, Wexford's brilliant administrators have finally figured out how to get their drugs to Arizona from Pennsylvania (or Columbia, or China, or wherever they're really importing their prescriptions from).

Also not articulated in the letter below is my concern about the high rate of suicide and deaths from sheer neglect at ASPC-Perryville....

The ACLU's lawsuit Parsons v Ryan enumerates many of the additional concerns I have about the conditions of confinement and medical/mental health care for the women across the prison complex. Lumley is where Marcia Powell was killed by the desert sun after being left in an outdoor cage for four hours - theoretically while on a suicide watch.

As yesterday, feeling much more positive now that the jurors are full of lunch. One characteristic of Fixed Sign Moons: they are slow, determined and deliberate. (The Scorpio Moon is Fixed.) One little factor the jury doesn't know nor care about, the public and trial watchers who just can't bear another dose of the convicted murderer. But our reaction is part of the day's reality, none the less.

BASILCAT?!?!? ARE YOU STILL HERE? YOO-HOO! :giggle:

Should we toast early today? Or should we be superstitious and wait 15 minutes....?

...ooops!!!! shoot....i'm late....
:toast::toast::toast: Cheers Firend..to JUstice!!!

....there it should be any minute now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute