Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even care what the verdict is now .. I'd be happy with LWOP after finding out how bad it is .. just send her off.

Yeah me too just do it! Let the family go on with their lives. This is torture for them.

I know this sounds silly but my heart is pounding. I think something is up... Pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband says he's learned to listen to my little feelings...

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

There's another jury question.

The Lord has made Himself known: He works judgment; the wicked man is snared by his own devices. (Psalm 9)

Real quick did any one else catch CMCHJA say in one interview about how she 'd thought about what would happen not when the needle would be put in her arm but.. 'the moments just after verdict read' something like 'she's pretty sure what will happen just after that'..

Wonder if she's planning to go off and get tazed?? IDK?

ALWAYS.......... with her uncomfortable manner of wording things that makes you read into her statement cuz...

She can't speak a sentence with normal verbiage & speech patterns like NORMAL people! Ugh!!!!!!

I thought that .. I thought what has this <unusual person> got planned ..

This date is SO important to this case, I would have thought the majority of folks on this cite would have already known how important that date is.

Momentary slip, to be sure...

Josie1986 is face-palming; needs our support. :therethere:

I ordered a large pizza and I am almost finished with it, I don't give a damn.

I really think this is another question, but who know's. I really hope it's the verdict but I don't think so

Camille Kimball &#8207;@CamilleKimball 13s

Havent seen any Ariases today except #JodiArias herself. Media will be next to be let in...

You think they would announce this one? The most controversial for some people. I would not be surprised if they don't announce it via twitter as it could get crazy. Especially if she doesn't get death. Rioting, etc..

Riots? In Phoenix?:facepalm:

Troy Hayden &#8207;@troyhaydenfox10 44s
Confirmed. #JodiArias question. #FOX10

Great.

I don't think it's a verdict.....I hope it is, but, didn't they say it would be announced that a verdict had been reached??? I dunno.

*going to pour more wine*

Kathy Monkman &#8207;@katiecoolady 34s

My peeps just entered #jodiarias courtroom

I'm terrified now every time they ask a question. And aren't they sealed now anyway?

I still love this jury no matter what, and I understand it's a tough decision, but the instructions made things pretty clear. Come on guys. Please.

azcentral &#8207;@azcentral 57s

MT @chriswnews Sources telling me there's a #JodiArias jury question.

Beth Karas tweeted just now:

Beth Karas Beth Karas &#8207;@BethKaras 2m

Jurors have a question. We'll be allowed into the courtroom soon. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads