Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1min
A court security guard opened #JodiArias ctroom door. Told media standing, "nothing is happening, go sit down" then closed door

Yep I think it's a verdict and they aren't telling media yet.

Or, could be that they are going home. :scared:

I know, I know, off topic, but the lady on HLN with the white shirt who flew in for the verdict had nice cleavage...am I allowed to say that?

Lol, thanks for the color commentary!

You think they would announce this one? The most controversial for some people. I would not be surprised if they don't announce it via twitter as it could get crazy. Especially if she doesn't get death. Rioting, etc..

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 28s

More security is gathering inside the courtroom where "nothing will be going on." #JodiArias

Jodi Ann Arias, especially cruel convicted torture murderess, killed Travis Alexander on June 4, 2008.

This date is SO important to this case, I would have thought the majority of folks on this cite would have already known how important that date is.

HLN JVM just now interviewing a couple from NJ, who are at the courthouse for the verdict and tonight is their DD's prom in NJ. Come on people. Get your priorities straight! I have let the gardening go and the laundry and the housework to be here every night with you all after work. But I draw the line at not being there for my family. That is my #1 job!

Hopefully the jury question is can they keep deliberating tonight until they're done.

don't have a link, but they showed it again on HLN - and when JW is approaching JA, JA is all happy and then JW says a few words, and JA kind of slumps in her chair and is not looking very happy about what she has just heard. So I think it's "good" for the State. Just my observations and MO!! I'm sure someone will post that link again...
I wish someone could lipread what JA is saying.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 39s

Sources telling me there's a #JodiArias jury question. Media still in hallway. We'll see if we get in in this one. Be ready to live stream

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
From hwhat hwild is hearing there is another juror question. Not 100% sure but that's the talk. #JodiArias

I know, I know, off topic, but the lady on HLN with the white shirt who flew in for the verdict had nice cleavage...am I allowed to say that?

NO!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s
More of Travis' family members just went in. More sheriff's deputies showing up

Real quick did any one else catch CMCHJA say in one interview about how she 'd thought about what would happen not when the needle would be put in her arm but.. 'the moments just after verdict read' something like 'she's pretty sure what will happen just after that'..

Wonder if she's planning to go off and get tazed?? IDK?

ALWAYS.......... with her uncomfortable manner of wording things that makes you read into her statement cuz...

She can't speak a sentence with normal verbiage & speech patterns like NORMAL people! Ugh!!!!!!

I think the jury may do it today, in the last hour, DP!

Court reporter summons back to the courtroom. HLN stating the family members seem to be heading in that direction.

It could be another jury question. Oh, this is cliff hanging.

wth the guy that FLEW IN from New Jersey and left their own children's prom for this I'm sorry, but that's effed up.

Specially since they couldn't even get into court and are hanging around outside. They might as well have watched it in comfort at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres