Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray that G-d gives Arias what she deserves, as long as she's locked up forever...it will have to do. I'm not good with the DP, but with Jodi....she's made her bed, let her lie in it. She lured, stalked, lied about, tricked, stole from and slaughtered a good man. Then, she tried to murder his name. Unacceptable.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

From hwhat hwild is hearing there is another juror question. Not 100% sure but that's the talk. #JodiArias

Wild is hearing there is another juror question. But emphasizes that is just what he is hearing.

Oh no!!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

From hwhat hwild is hearing there is another juror question. Not 100% sure but that's the talk. #JodiArias

I don't even care what the verdict is now .. I'd be happy with LWOP after finding out how bad it is .. just send her off.

chriswnews

Court PIO confirms there's a #JodiArias jury question and we will be in courtroom

Geez what question could this possibly be! This is getting outrageous.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 6s

Jurors have a question. We'll be allowed into the courtroom soon.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 25s

TA support team just allowed in. #JodiArias

HLN JVM ijust now interviewing a couple from NJ, who are at the courthouse for the verdict and tonight is their DD's prom in NJ. Come on people. Get your priorities straight! I have let the gardening go and the laundry and the housework to be here every night with you all after work. But I draw the line at not being there for my family. That is my #1 job!

And can you imagine telling it on national tv? Glad they aren't my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela