Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT :

22s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

hWillmott just knocked on the door to the court and was let in. She did a quadruple knock, very quick repetition. #JodiArias

Present. Went to talk to the psychologist for a bit, talking to her always seems to help.

Let's do this Jury! Give the Alexanders the peace they so need, and the punishment that deserves!

Going for a smoke.

That was Dwayne Cates and he also wrongly predicted Jodi would be convicted of 2nd degree murder, not 1 st. I take it as a good sign he thinks they will be hung. History shows he doesn't know anything more than we do.

Yeah I clearly remember him saying that than and I heard him today. She's a danger to society if another man abuses her they have cause to worry. But what's abuse to her is more like if they reject her.

Oh, gosh...I forgot to take my blood pressure pills....better go do that!

I wonder if Jodi knows her full picture in her new attire is being seen by the world?

Soon, Jodi, Soon....you will know your fate and we will now longer have to see you.

I had heard on HLN earlier they were going to do an age progression...did anyone see that?

Yes, a decision.......do no hang.....is what I will accept.

((((WSers))))

I am totally against people sending JA postcards in jail, as that just feeds into her need for attention, but it would be ironic if peeps sent her picture postcards with her in her stripes and chains.

Please don't, don't, don't send her picture postcards from 1,000 places..it will just help her decorate her new cell.

:jail:

Just spoke with my son (he calls his mama to let her know he's OK) and he said it rain for about three hours with marble size hail, but it didn't stop them.. continue to pray for those in Moore Oklahoma. My son said it is total devastation, much worse than Joplin MO.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 3m
And #JodiArias atty Willmott arrives and enters courtroom 5C
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

MikeGalanosHLN ‏@MikeGalanosHLN 3m
In case you missed it on @HLNTV - family is arriving & going to witness room - according to victim witness advocate,"they're hanging out."
Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m
hWillmott just knocked on the door to the court and was let in. She did a quadruple knock, very quick repetition. #JodiArias

I think laws will change after this travesty.

I hope you`re right. We can only hope that defendants will no longer be able to bring in testimony or statements that cannot be proven. Like Baez did in CA case. That was just simply disgusting.

JA is a cold-blooded, premeditated murderer ... someone Travis wanted out of his life and just could not get rid of her. She is a psychopath and will kill again. She pretty much admitted that in one of her interviews. This world would NEVER be safe with her in it. I even have concerns for her fellow inmates ... but lets hope they get to her first. Don`t think she`s gonna be very popular if she ever lives in general population. Who knows.

I think we are gonna get the DP today ... and soon :moo::please:

I heard that the new Pope may have possibily performed exorcism. I wish he could do it on JA although...wait... I don't believe there is some evil in her. I think she IS it. She is evil with a capital E. She's capable of possessing others...

i could see her as a high preistess, a leader of a cult. i think this might be true.

From WAT :

22s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

That's just like her....everything is terse.

IMO the only frying that will happen will be what happens to her on earth. Too bad no firing squad option in AZ. I think there is only one state left that allows that option and for the defendant to choose.

It's so tense waiting for this verdict. I'm tired of HLN and CNN saying that they are not deliberating that they are STUCK that they are HUNG; that is NOT happening, they are DELIBERATING and need to be MORE CAREFUL in how and what they report!!

IF and I mean IF it is true that the jurors ? said IF we are....and the media took off with a misquote then all I can say is wow and what an error. What a sad error. Could you imagine, the jury seeing TA's siblings and family react to that news? I hope they are coming to terms with what they must do. Their job.

the talking heads honestly want this to go on as long as possible....even though it's boring to recycle the same analysis, it's a longer period to sell ad time....and that's the business they are in.

Howdy!! Just landed in Houston it's a bit cloudy here. If the jury comes back I need them to do so in the next 2 hours or so. Please and thank you! Out flight leaves for DC at 230 Houston time.

Any word?? What is the jury wearing?? Anyone bring another sack of food? I saw on twitter that they started early.

Here's a Re-Cap from WAT [ I went to get lunch ... lol]

30m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

hWild has already started dipping into his cashew supply for the day. hWild doesn't like hanging outside of the courtroom in

22m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Note to hWildself: Pack more cashews and multiple propels next time. Stockpile is depleting quickly. #JodiArias

22m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan just walked into the side hallway. Light gray suit with blue tie. #JodiArias

17m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Travis' family just went into the side conference room hwhere Juan is. #JodiArias

7m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Tanisha is here and has on a salmon shirt. Hillary had on a banana dress. They went into the side room as well. #JodiArias

i know jurors go home, i know they are not suppose to discuss. at this point if one is holding out on life or death its tearing them apart. i can not imagine going home and not crying or talking to anyone . i can not imagine a family member of friend saying you should know she said this or that. no one is an island in this kind of torment in ones mind. so - if you know a juror and can say one thing to make them be able to decide maybe you will. maybe a juror family member posts here. please do not wimp out now. we trusted you to not let this trial be messed up. i pray that each juror can do the job. i vote death but many would not perhaps. maybe they should let jurors watch jodi interviews if they can not decide while the pics of travis stay on a huge screen behind the tv. please god help travis family

She is serious too and she has her very own definition of abuse.....

no one is safe now, ALV said Travis was abusive not saying PLEASE empty your voicemail...

I think if this goes to retrial of this phase, Juan SHOULD SHOW THAT to the jury. JSS can't block it. Jodi said it, he can bring it in.

Howdy!! Just landed in Houston it's a bit cloudy here. If the jury comes back I need them to do so in the next 2 hours or so. Please and thank you! Out flight leaves for DC at 230 Houston time.

Any word?? What is the jury wearing?? Anyone bring another sack of food? I saw on twitter that they started early.

Only this:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Captain O'Neil just arrived in a black shirt and converse shoes, no flip flops? #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member