Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard for me to imagine that those 15 jurors have gone straight home every night w/o turning on their car radios, haven't been out to a restaurant that has a TV, hasn't flipped thru the channels of their OWN TV, hasn't passed by a newsstand/magazine stand @ the drugstore, etc. etc. Who knows...sure am glad they're not admitting it if they have. Am I bad?

No, you're not bad. Many of us have thought that I'm sure. I have to trust that they did not. CK et al are betting they did and this will be an appeal issue I think. CK could very well have been taunting the jurors with her interviews. IDK

Jody‏@BuckeyesGirl334m
@WildAboutTrial hWild PLEASE do me a favor. Tell Jean Casarez that she is not the JURY WHISPERER. Please she's analyzing their every move!

Wild About Trial‏@WildAboutTrial2m
@BuckeyesGirl33 ok she is sitting right behind me

Jury whisperer!!! :lol:

Someone needs to do a flash mob to the music "I fought the law and the law Won" in front of the court house hahahahahha..

I see in your avatar your looking up at something? May I ask what it is! Just curious:seeya:

Jean telling another "defiant" juror story. She keeps talking about the one who looks like Jodi's mother having her arms crossed and looking mad. We could play a drinking game to how many times Jean says a juror looks defiant.

If the lady did have a defiant look it was likely directed at JeanC for stalking the jurors!

I've lost my blue ribbon for Travis can some one post one please. and pray, I feel we're very close but need that extra cry toward heaven.

Jody‏@BuckeyesGirl334m
@WildAboutTrial hWild PLEASE do me a favor. Tell Jean Casarez that she is not the JURY WHISPERER. Please she's analyzing their every move!

Wild About Trial‏@WildAboutTrial2m
@BuckeyesGirl33 ok she is sitting right behind me

"The Jury Whisperer"

Hands down best tweet ever!! :D

Anyone notice Jodi's look when shes talking to Ryan Owens. She says "Was I lying when I said I wanted to die or was I lying when I said I wanted to live", and then she smiles, pleased with herself and her little game of pick the right punishment. Is this a psychology test? Who can read through the BS of Jodi Arias? Do we get a prize if we're right?

There goes Jean. Talking about jurors standing with their arms crossed, not talking to each other, looking defiant. She loves reporting this. What is her deal? She's such a Debbie Downer for no reason!

I have said this a few times, it is not what Jean says it is the way she relishes saying it. Her voice grates on my nerves. moo

Thanks for posting the link. I had stopped watching any of her interviews because it is too nauseating and infuriating to listen to her but this clip made me feel good! I love how they say she was kind enough to bring a sample of the Survivor shirt to show the jury and otherwise ridicule her.

Then when he asks if we should feel safe if CMja is released from the four walls of prison she says yes, "If you're not abusing me and attacking me and threatening to kill my life, there's no reason to fear."

"Kill my life"? LOL, that is a new one!

If they have their arms folded it's probably because there is a creepy journalist staring at them trying to read their body language and writing notes :stormingmad:

They had their arms crossed right before they came back with GUILTY MURDER 1 so I'm taking it as a GOOD sign...:please:

My DD and I watched that video last night (she had not seen it) and she I SWEAR fell off the couch laughing. The whole interview was a burn.
Paraphrasing:

"Why don't you just go ahead and die?"
Jodi: "What? I don't understand what you are asking"

"Why you look so hideous now?"

"Why are you still talking to the media?"

Somebody could make a freaking hilarious video montage with Ryan Owens' piece of video.

Courtney Pauroso, who did the YouTube JA courtroom parody needs to do one of the Ryan Owens interview.

Jinkasaurus et al will know by the look in bailiff's eyes when the verdict has been reached. Also reiterated a bit ago how producer Wong (who apparently has amazing body language/mind-reading skills) thinks there is acrimony in the deliberations. :banghead:

Breaking news: "defiant female" and 3 male jurors not talking in line in cafeteria. Maybe because HLN et al are stalking them?

I'm not real worried about this, it's a big decision for those making it I'm sure. Either way, Jodi is convicted of capital murder and is off to the big house.

ETA I see may of us have the stalker angle going re: the jury. And "jury whisperer" :lol:

i don't get why this isn't done already. if you're sentenced to LWOP, there's no sense in ever earning privileges, getting a cellmate, going into gen pop, or any of that. YOU'RE NEVER GETTING OUT!!! and that's because you committed the worst crime there is!
so why should those inmates get ANY of that? it's not like they're being rehabilitated to return to society.

It would be safer for the rest of the prison population if the "life without parole" were separated. These people have nothing to lose. They don't care how many people they hurt and kill while in prison, they are never getting out anyway.

I just had a scary thought. An HLN reality show: The Jean and Jane Show

:gasp:

I don't trust everything she says. I'd feel better hearing it from Beth. They don't know! Maybe we need a body language expert on the scene lol

And Jean C says they did this .... :scared: then looked like this ..... :stormingmad: ...... and all of a sudden....:facepalm: !!!!
Sorry, couldn't help it! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member