Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAT: no more security than usual.

(I guarantee someone posts this before me)

elizabetherwin Jury coordinator just arrived at the courtroom. I haven't seen her here before. #jodiarias 16 seconds ago · reply · retweet ·

:banghead:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 34s
“@Ashduckworth_01: is #JodiArias family there? I heard they ,were on there way, said they were not coming until verdict” not here

It's like a twattle (tweet battle) :floorlaugh:

Bbm- LOL @ twattle! Is that a MrsG original? If so, you should trademark that asap.

Please just let this be over. Please have reached a verdict. Have mercy on this poor family go home with some peace.

"hug" everyone. Deep breaths and positive thoughts.

I'm wondering if it's option 3 on the jury form. If they checked the box that they can't come to a unanimous decision, that's not really a verdict. Does anyone know what would be the decision other than the jurors? Like, would the bailiff know?

HLN JVM just now interviewing a couple from NJ, who are at the courthouse for the verdict and tonight is their DD's prom in NJ. Come on people. Get your priorities straight! I have let the gardening go and the laundry and the housework to be here every night with you all after work. But I draw the line at not being there for my family. That is my #1 job!

Maybe they're Balloon Boy's parents?

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 1m
Stand by something BIG!!!!!! #JodiArias

I don't like this system of setting a new jury for THIS part of the trial only.

I mean, how in the world do they think that another group of 12 people will come to a different conclusion...that people who actually DID find her guilty of murder couldn't come to?

It just doesn't sit right in my head. I mean, why do they expect me to do a job that the group that did most of the work can't do????

It's just weird to me!!

It should be that if the jury can't decide on death, then she gets life. Period. That should have been the jury instruction.

I'm afraid they're deadlocked and will be released today. Extra security would be for the jurors because they will be bombarded by reporters and people. MOO

This sounds exactly likely. It's just crazy because with all that the jury has been through, you'd think they'd want to see it to the end.

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin

Bailiff confirms were waiting for #jodiarias family.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

5m
Thomas Grogan @ForDocLabInc

You don't call security to the court room just the jury to "ask a question"- something is going to break. #JodiArias

If they are waiting for her family it is more than a juror question. Could be deadlock or verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi