Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having margarita and it started to down pouring. Stuck at the moment. Guess I'll have another Rita. I expect to have a proper buzz by verdict time.

Where are you RadarLuv?? Im in Stafford and no rain as of yet....

I do hope it pours though.... bring it on! :rockon:

Can't help but wonder what Nurmi and Wilmot are thinking about the latest interviews.

They probably couldn't care less. They checked out after the murder 1 verdict. Just going through the motions and acting the parts, IMO.

Power and internet restored just in time. Prayers for Travis Alexander and his family and friends.

Don't be annoyed -- does anybody know if the whole ABC interview is available (all 40 mins?) I lurrrrrved it!!!!!! "I didn't know you were a hater when you came in here," OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL She was so angry after that she could barely contain herself. I have to see it! In its entirety! I want to watch her seethe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgive me.

Jodi does not want to help inmates. Shes looking for a occult following.

I was just watching JM's closing argument from yesterday.
I really think Willmott has morphed Jodi's evil eyes into her own soul.
The way Willmott dagger starred Judge Sherry when her objections were over ruled is truely scarry.
Very much like the body snatchers......

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

That is a scary thought. shiver

Ugh. Just watched the ABC interview (couldn't begin to handle another one last night). Puhleeeze. Yes, her family clamor for her survival -- "Please Jodi, don't leave us... you haven't yet saved the planet with your recycling program...you haven't taught us sign language yet...there are still monolingual people in prison who need you....I haven't yet learned how to trace or draw oddly proportioned canned-ham head versions of celebrities...your T-shirt business will be lost without you....I need mentoring and to whom shall I turn in your absence...think of all the abuse victims who need your encouragement...we don't want to have to substitute your presence at family gatherings with a picture...okay, we'll have to do that anyway, but we'd like to know you are still there in prison...to whom shall we turn to select our next book?"

:thud:

I can't stop :lol: !!

Oh my, thanks for that link! A true taste of what she's like when someone contradicts/challenges her.

Jodi said she donated 3 times during her incarceration to "Locks of Love".

The average growth of hair is 1/2 inch per month. That would be 6 inches per year. Jodi's been in jail for nearly 5 years. That means she would have grown approximately 30 inches of hair from arrest until now.

Jodi had bleached hair until she dyed it brunette after leaving Yreka. Locks of Love does not accept bleached hair. This means Jodi would have had to have grown her hair completely out to get rid of the damaged hair.

The minimum length of hair needed for hairpieces is 10 inches. Jodi is claiming she donated 3 times. That's 30 inches.

Now, I'm no detective, but I'm deducing that since Jodi is not currently BALD, she is once again lying to the jury. :websleuther:

Jodi, if God doesn't get ya for what you did to Travis, He's surely gonna get ya for lying about helping little Cancer stricken babies!

http://www.locksoflove.org/Hair Donation Guidelines.pdf

"Hair that has been bleached (usually this refers to highlighted hair) is not usable."

"10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece."

I'm tellin' ya, doggone, it's gonna be a serious horse race. I watched her boss's trial, and she is one seriously malignant narcissist. We have yet to see how truly bizarre she is, but once this thing gets going, it is going to be bizarrrrrrrrrre.
When they play her comment "who's boss kills someone else's husband?" I always want to answer, "yours"

I'm sorry, but omg that was so funny the way JVM just approached the Japanese reporter and crew; like a bull in a china shop. They backed away, balking at the disrespect and odd behavior. The look on the reporter's face was hilarious. JVM's 'ways' are, how to say this politely, not considered to be socially acceptable behavior and are lacking in the manners department, which is deeply important to the social order and aesthetics of Asian peoples. Forgive my sweeping generalizations and awkward composition, just trust me; that was hilarious.

Great...is she scheduled for an interview to be aired in Japan now? Going global with these one on ones?
I'll see if I got this right. Japanese reporter "this case has not been televised in Japan. They are covering it because Japan just starting having jury trials in 2009. They thought it would be good information about how to be a juror." Thats why they are here.

Lifers who have adjusted to the prison system and don't make trouble are frequently called upon for leadership roles in programming in my state. The reason for that is that it cuts down on training because they are going to be there and because the ones who are looking for something constructive to do with their time are likely to try to do a good job. For example, there are lifers doing AIDS education seminars and assisting in life skills training classes. There's just never enough money for programming and inmates are utilized when it makes sense to do so. Let's say there's a woman who has killed her husband but she's got teaching experience. Why not have her help with teaching inmates who can't read or write? People have a lot of time to think in prison and not every person guilty of murder lacks sincere remorse.

That said, I agree that Jodi is just being manipulative.

Thanks for your information and insight. So LWOP may be something she thinks she could adjust to , better than death row for sure. Im sure her DT spent some time getting that across to her as well. And agree, as always she's being manipulative.

I think she didn't report the income from the sale of those photos, was the issue.

I'll post from here since JA's friend was a topic.
What really stood out to me, one of another JA Lie told during her allocution <sp?> was when she told the Jurors that her friend did want to come to testify in person BUT she couldn't because both her and her 9 year-old daughter have been threatened if she does.

I was shocked that she was allowed to say that, and if the judge didn't know that was coming she had a duty to tell the Jurors that what JA said is NOT the Truth. She might even have told them that this friend was even allowed to give an off camera, even off audio, to all the way to Sealed testimony only for the Jurors to see. As it turned out JA got to Lie to the Jury w/o anyone following her words. I just don't understand how it was allowed

I couldn't believe that nobody, not one of the many attorneys on HLN mentioned this. I think that was the most Important, possibly an effective Lie told to the Jurors, certainly more than the Lie about 100% of the Proceeds from the T-shirts going to Dom.Violence Org., which was ALV's originally, but now they are refusing to be connected.

Here is a paste direct from her website:

The Survivor T-shirt

Jodi has asked me to post details of the new “Survivor” t-shirts pictured below.

A portion of the profits generated from the sales will support other survivors of domestic violence, and go to Non-profit Domestic Violence organizations selected by Jodi.

The t-shirts will look similar to the following examples:

The t-shirts are available right now, and cost just $15.00 with free US shipping only. For Canada please add an extra $5 for shipping. Also note that no returns or refunds are accepted.

============================================
Another thing I gotta say. How is it that the Alexander Family rightfully have not been allowed to give any interviews during this Trial, and can't until its ALL OVER, yet JA can ?????????
Why has this judge allowed this?, while deliberations are on-going.

Personally, I believe a fitting Punishment for JA is to ban her from giving Interviews. Just like a Parent would punish a child by taking away something they like.
I won't get into all of it, but this judge had given the DefTeam virtual run of the court and trial, and now look how they are spinning it.

I can picture Janine Driver saying something like, "When someone replying to a question says 'Well' followed by a big gulp, I call that 'Chill Not Kill'. That means they're taking a second to compose themselves before they jump out of the chair and kill the questioner."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How long was WS down yesterday with that "Database Error" issue?

I couldn't access for about 3-4 hours, that I recall.

It was longer than that for me. I nearly has an anxiety attack.

I DID have an anxiety attack! Lord love a duck...at my age, that's dangerous! And I missed you all terribly...didn't you feel like you were adrift in the desert or something? Gah!

Long Live Websleuths...may she/he/it never crash again!

This morning's Tweets From WAT :

2h Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Good morning everyone. It's burger Wednesday and perhaps verdict wednesday as well! Heading to courthouse soon. Talk later :) #JodiArias

5m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I am in the hallway at the #JodiArias. Just saw the thinker juror walk in. Willmott is here in dark gray suit talking to Grace Wong.

5m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

After a long knooter ride from the $5 lot I have setup my workstation in the hallway and ready to wait all day for a verdict. #JodiArias

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Jurors are expected to resume deliberations at 10am PDT. @bethkaras has on a sweet two piece bright salmon outfit on . Jenkasaurus does too.

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

It's a very salmony day from what I have seen so far. Even @reporterjmiguel is rocking a sweet salmon shirt.

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The marlboro man just walked by, not dressed up as usual and had a few bags full of food. The thinker was dressed normally also. #JodiArias

:seeya:

Remember this one as the juror clothing updates come through

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 20s

I am pretty sure that the attire of the jury has nothing to do with if they will return a verdict or not. They are always casual.#JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand