Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
71cebc5a620bdc79fdfbb1427633e8d9.jpg

Would someone post a lik to the final closing statement given by Juan Martinez yesterday? I missed it and when I went to YouTube I found several but they weren't his last word. I heard it was good. I don't care to hear what Wilmott said. No one believed her anyway. Thanks everyone.:)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Captain O'Neil the juror just walked by, was smiling and not dressed up in the least as usual. #JodiArias

Michael Timmermann ‏@MichaelHLN 4m
#Breaking: Last 2 #JodiArias jurors who arrived wore casual clothes and flip flops. One was carrying a bag of food.

"Travis had many redeemable qualities"
lol

Oh, that was a hot one. Basically, it was not that she loved Travis, but who Travis "was striving to be." So, she didn't love the person he really was, but rather the person he was pretending to be. Which is a classic case of projection. Travis was initially interested in the person Jodi as pretending to be, and then dumped her when he realized who she really was. What a thoroughgoing example of the fruit of the walnut tree.

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: WS is SLOW right now ... and I am having trouble posting !

I love it! Flip Flops and food. I might be in a snuggie, with my alien fresh beef jerky (teryaki) and dill pickles (a side of Lasix) and crocs with fur.

If its hot well then. Sun dress and sandals! AND i'd be ready to cast the vote!

I would want Jodi to see an array of comfort clothes she will never wear again

rut ro....WS very iffy for me. Got booted, took forever to get back on.

Jodi Arias Diary ‏@JodiAriasDiary 16m
#JodiArias Dear diary: I want to start a recycling problem because waste bothers me. Murder? Not as much.

I gotta crack up about the "recycling program". Oh my goodness, does she realize she's going to be a prisoner, and not a prison staff member?

Nutso craze-o!

Go green! :floorlaugh:

I seem to be having connection problems again, or the board is hiccupping again or something. So I'm not refreshing when I need to thank somebody and the @#$%^ Thanks button isn't working for me again. Please consider yourselves all thanked.

Out of all of the interviews last night, and boy were there many...I would like to applaud 2. TWO ONLY.

Mr. Troy Hayden :clap:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22380878/2013/05/22/jodi-arias-speaks-out-to-choice-media-before-sentencing

and Mr. Ryan Owens :clap:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-interview-2013-arias-calls-reporter-hater-19231549:

These two were the only ones who asked real questions, did not play by Jodi's games and did not kiss her behind. They were not going to be controlled by the criminal. Also, both of these reporters were the only reporters to take Jodi's "RULES" and laugh in her face with their first shot.

Her rules were:
Do not show prison garb.
Do not show handcuffs.
Must have opportunity to brush hair.

I posted one photo from Troy's interview with little arrows but if you look at Ryan's video he did the same shot but in a much clearer video.

None of the other reporters were any good MOO to me. Especially the one who decided to talk nearly as much as Jodi and bash Juan Martinez.

So Troy and Ryan you are now on my favorites list. Thank you for your seriousness and doing your job the way it should be done.

:clap:

Attachments

• TroyInterview.jpg
    TroyInterview.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 22
From WAT :

8m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Talking with @bskoloff about his quaint sit down interview with #JodiArias last night now. He has a nice pic of her, she has salmon socks on

6m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Captain O'Neil the juror just walked by, was smiling and not dressed up in the least as usual. #JodiArias

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I am pretty sure that the attire of the jury has nothing to do with if they will return a verdict or not. They are always casual.#JodiArias

What parents would call the cops because their 6th grader was growing pot?

She was an 8th grader. And this parent did.

I can tell you aren't a parent. No parent would ever ask that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member