Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't that funny, I didn't care for the lighting or angle on Troy's interview - not that she looked good on any of them - she looked pretty awful on all of them even though the makeup was an improvement over what we see in court

I guess it's just first impressions we saw mike's first, which was her big reveal of the pro makeup... Neither are good just my opinion that she didn't look 10 yrs older in Troy's which I personally really liked because we are getting a glimpse of what prison is going to do to her. Gather ye tulips while you may and all that jazz...

Oh, and here's something that just bugs the hell outta me... How is Jodi gonna use her sister and pics of her baby in her allocution and then have JW stand up and say that basically after she was born, Jodi's life went to ****? Who does that? Did they like, forget to share notes or what? Good Lord...

Urgh...........finally caught up on the thread, have 4 tabs open with the interviews.......I'm going in folks.....pray for me!!!!!

I imagine she's sitting on that pitiful pad of bedding on steel and replaying the interview with Troy in her mind... wondering exactly how she lost control and furious with herself for being goaded into apologizing to the Alexander family. She knows how schmucky she sounded... eye shadow and all.

Jodi's words and mind don't match her body language.. which is constantly shifting.

I hope she is not sleeping at all tonight and is awaiting her death sentence.

You know what? In her interviews on AZcentral, specifically the one titled "I didn't listen to my gut," when there are multiple interviewers and she's looking around at someone who's asking the question....SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE SHE DID IN HER INTERVIEW 5 YEARS AGO IN THE BLACK/WHITE PINSTRIPE JAIL UNIFORM. I mean, not her face b/c she's a lot uglier now, but I mean the whole way she sits and answers and seems to be basking in everything. And the way she answer........

WHICH MEANS SHE"S LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING. REcall during that she was still saying SHE WASN"T EVEN IN MESA. Lying. Same affect/style/stance here = LYING.

You know what is for me....bottom line. If one doesn't feel remorse for such a heinous crime....we need to powwow about how to forgive under these circumstances. Yanno?

Totally!! ...that, and for the entertainment value..lol! JSS probably thought, "have at it beeotch..knock yourself out"...

I don't think JM had an issue with the interviews. If I was Juan I would have thought "go ahead, talk all you want and I will use it against you later!"

I think Nurmi and JW were screaming at JSS that they couldn't defend little Einstein if she kept talking on tv. I think JSS agreed to help "control" the psycho by putting the interview ban on until the last phase closings were done.

Urgh...........finally caught up on the thread, have 4 tabs open with the interviews.......I'm going in folks.....pray for me!!!!!

I know...it's gonna be a bad morning for me I sitll have to get up early....eeks.

BBM
Yes! Her rage was simmering right below the surface. Troy tapped into it with his aggressive tone and by the way he fired question after question at her; and then by and cutting off her bullchit answers. Her rage was palpable. She's scary.

Jodi doesn't like it when you don't play nice! :floorlaugh:

I imagine she's sitting on that pitiful pad of bedding on steel and replaying the interview with Troy in her mind... wondering exactly how she lost control and furious with herself for being goaded into apologizing to the Alexander family. She knows how schmucky she sounded... eye shadow and all.

After colluding with Kiefer about how she'd apologized all over the place in court. Interesting though, he talks to her in this "oh you poor widdle girl" voice and she's sort of disinterested in him. Hayden on the other hand is acting kinda pissed and she's all eye batting and lip licking.

All of the talkin heads keep wondering why Jodi didn't put her family on the stand to beg for her life. I know why. It's 2 very easy words. JUAN MARTINEZ duh. Do they think that we are all as stupid as they are?

You know what? In her interviews on AZcentral, specifically the one titled "I didn't listen to my gut," when there are multiple interviewers and she's looking around at someone who's asking the question....SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE SHE DID IN HER INTERVIEW 5 YEARS AGO IN THE BLACK/WHITE PINSTRIPE JAIL UNIFORM. I mean, not her face b/c she's a lot uglier now, but I mean the whole way she sits and answers and seems to be basking in everything. And the way she answer........

WHICH MEANS SHE"S LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING. REcall during that she was still saying SHE WASN"T EVEN IN MESA. Lying. Same affect/style/stance here = LYING.

When she's playing that game, she's responding to Michael Kiefer who's playing it right along with her.

Juror 8 doesn't feel that way, and the jury's rulings so far have said otherwise. Let's not generalize. It's possible they will give her LWOP (which would be fine as long as she just goes away forever) but for me personally, her mitigating speech was disgusting. Tons of prisoners can cut their hair and recycle, JA hasn't made a 'noteworthy' contribution to this planet, unless you count sawing a man's throat, lying, and creating a monumental circus and general mockery out of the court system. With all do respect, your post kind of makes me want to vomit. Along with the thought that there are conscious beings wi a brain and a heartbeat who can possess sympathy for a vulture like JA.

Also, how does a "smart educated jury" compare to this jury? Are you saying they're not smart? If the males on this jury were forgiving, they wouldn't have convicted her of Murder 1.

You can get Life in prison in CA just for having 3 felony strikes without even hurting anyone so LWOP for her murder is not satisfying enough for me and I will be very upset if the verdict is anything but DP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just heard Jodi's rules of interviewing her:
You can not show her prison clothing.
No handcuffs.
She has to brush her hair.

In one interview all you see is some shirt up. In TROY'S interview however :lol: it's lovely. In the last thread I was pointing out how the camera was panned on a poster with the Sheriff's name on it before it would turn to Jodi and how JOE wanted that. Now I see... maybe it's slightly possible it was to go against Jodi's the rules? His questions sure made me happy!

Attachments

• TroyInterview.jpg
    TroyInterview.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 62
I'm laughing about her comments about 'what changes she can effect/affect' (I can never get those two sorted out) when she gets to the big house. I've got news for her. SHE'S the one who is going to be doing the changing. I'm pretty sure the staff there will inform her of that fact shortly upon her arrival.
:floorlaugh: :jail: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think in the Troy interview I actually heard her say that she has learned that she can actually become "employed". :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah, you can Jodi, if you consider stamping license plates for $1/day employement. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

jodi doesn't know y her mother didn't testify?
BS

I think she's a diabolical demon, but she does make me laugh with her outrageous prevarications and fantasies. I guess she rubbed off on Wilmott, because I also :lol: when she talked about JA as a future famous artist or death qualified attorney working with JW. I mean it was a hit parade of lies, fantasy, and insults to everyone from Travis' family to the jurors themselves. Can't wait to see her cuffed and taken away tomorrow.

I can't know what the jurors are thinking, but I know I went from being fine with LWOP to hoping she gets the DP. I'm convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that she is diabolical and Evil, and will continue to be a smug smirky lying murderer while protesting her victimhood forever.

The ABC journalists are exposing all JA's demands at the beginning of the interview .. funny, first question: Are you ready to meet your maker LOL!!

and she says 'contemporaneous' .. then they ask her how she feels about being the most hated woman in America .. JA is the teflon queen as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove