Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh...........finally caught up on the thread, have 4 tabs open with the interviews.......I'm going in folks.....pray for me!!!!!

Im ROFLMA with the "im going in" comment :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Troy Hayden's interview from a little while ago.

Jodi Arias gives interview as jury decides life or death

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22380878/2013/05/22/jodi-arias-speaks-out-to-choice-media-before-sentencing
Q

OMG! She doesn't know how much change she can affect in Prison??? Who does she think she is? The prison warden??? She is so delusional, she thinks her presence is going to revolutionize the prison system!

She doesn't want the DP because it is tantamount to 'assisted suicide"???
Holy carp!!

After colluding with Kiefer about how she'd apologized all over the place in court. Interesting though, he talks to her in this "oh you poor widdle girl" voice and she's sort of disinterested in him. Hayden on the other hand is acting kinda pissed and she's all eye batting and lip licking.

Yep, she sure was. But nobody likes a nice guy. She's all about the challenge. Which again, just proves that she is not the low self esteem wall flower that the DT wants us to think that she is. She's a hungry beast lickin her lips at her prey. You nailed it girl. PS... Thanks for all that you have done for all of us here at WS and for the Alexander family. Peace and chicken grease to you sister. lol

After colluding with Kiefer about how she'd apologized all over the place in court. Interesting though, he talks to her in this "oh you poor widdle girl" voice and she's sort of disinterested in him. Hayden on the other hand is acting kinda pissed and she's all eye batting and lip licking.

Yes, she loves the negative attention!!:seeya:

"I know that Christain and Mormon faiths, people are required to forgive." Oh so now she's trying to tell the Alexander family that they're somehow being anti-religion if they don't forgive her?? Agghhhh her nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd notice how when he asked her about going to hell, she responded that she doesn't believe in hell that hell is the way most people think of it.....WTF????? What she was trying to say is that she DOESN"T THINK SHE's GOING TO HE**.

Basically what she's saying to the Alexanders, is that you're the ones who are to blame for all of this. You should just forgive me like what you're supposed to, donchaknow?

Juror 8 doesn't feel that way, and the jury's rulings so far have said otherwise. Let's not generalize. It's possible they will give her LWOP (which would be fine as long as she just goes away forever) but for me personally, her mitigating speech was disgusting. Tons of prisoners can cut their hair and recycle, JA hasn't made a 'noteworthy' contribution to this planet, unless you count sawing a man's throat, lying, and creating a monumental circus and general mockery out of the court system. With all do respect, your post kind of makes me want to vomit. Along with the thought that there are conscious beings wi a brain and a heartbeat who can possess sympathy for a vulture like JA.

Also, how does a "smart educated jury" compare to this jury? Are you saying they're not smart? If the males on this jury were forgiving, they wouldn't have convicted her of Murder 1.

I agree. Men ARE capable of using their minds to make a reasonable decision, no matter the appearance of the woman! It is insulting to infer otherwise. My hubby would have ZERO hesitation of sending JA to the NeedleMaster!
All of her "good works plans" are total BS. She knows that she will be in a cell alone for 23 hours a day, without interaction with others, whether she gets life OR death. TOTAL BS - not that I actually believe she would have done it even if she had access to other inmates. What has she done for the past 5 years? Not a d&*& thing that wasn't motivated by SELF INTEREST! If it doesn't benefit JA, she can't be bothered.

But I'm talking about sentencing to death part not convicting of murder one. Easier for some to give LWOP than the DP. I hope she gets the DP. This is one of the worst murders I have seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They don't give LWOP, that is out of their hands, and would be up to the judge. Knowing she could possibly get out on parole would be reason enough for me to give her death.

I have no idea what the jury will decide. I really think it could go either way.

Here's the really funny part.

Jodi wants victims of DV to document the abuse. She doesn't offer them advice about seeking help, counseling, reporting or how to leave. She doesn't address them directly and seek to join the sisterhood and offer support. She doesn't tell them how she has been in their shoes and how hard it was for her to break the cycle and take her life back...

No. None of that. Jodi just wants them to work on their journaling :floorlaugh:

That's because she doesn't have a clue, what a person who has suffered from domestic violence has been through. Her way to solve the problem is to stab them 29 times, slit their throat and then shoot them in the face. I don't really think prisoner #2013 has any knowledge on how to treat someone in a domestic situation. She is the last person who should be given advice. Please ladies or gentlemen if you find yourself in a domestic violence situation, call the police first, then follow up on it don't think he or she will change. They need help. Go to a professional who's educated in domestic violence, especially if you have children. Get them away from that situation as soon as possible. Ask around just don't go to anyone. LE usually has several people who can help.

From the link,
Not content to just follow the trial, they forced their way into it, threatening the lives of at least two witnesses and defense co-counsel Jennifer Willmott.

There has never been any evidence produced to support those allegations, yet Kiefer keeps repeating it as gospel fact.

Yet he slanders Juan Martinez and publishes utter fabrications as fact. Why would an out of towner who's being "threatened" waltz in to the most media populated hotel when she's there from out of town and NOT staying at that hotel, to dine? The very week HE claims she's being "harassed"? She must have gotten over that ER visit, anxiety, PTSD and chest pain over the "harassment" very quickly to put herself in that situation.

Notice how he refers to Willmott as "Jen" in the interview with JA. Not "your attorney" or "Ms. Willmott" or even "Jennifer" but "Jen".

And I don't for one second think that interview with Brewer wasn't carefully orchestrated and choreographed way before it happened.

Yes! I noticed that too. She changes her personality constantly. :scared:

Maybe Troy smells better? :floorlaugh:

TRANSLATION: It's Travis' fault not mine. If I had "documented" the "abuse" I wouldn't be here right now...I would have gotten away with murder.

THIS ^^^
I wonder if her advice includes rewrites after the fact?
Fake letters from the TRUE victim that paints him as a pervert?
Ugh, she is vile!

How would Kiefer know that it's the so called peanut gallery who made those threats anyway, much more likely it's simply because those people hit the NEWS and it was unstable people from general society. Isn't that fairly common? Anyway, it's all very insulting.

You know what? I am totally avoiding this. I was so thrown through the ringer and then I had work to distract me. So, why...why do I want to YouTube the murderers allocution? I'm trying to be an influential Grandma...but, seriusly, wtf? I thinki need to procrastinate on this...yes?

My advice is YES! Watch it in a few days, along with the disgusting interviews. I only watched one interview and it is infuriating. Save yourself the aggravation and watch them after she is already sitting in prison, in her own cell, ALONE.

"I know that Christain and Mormon faiths, people are required to forgive." Oh so now she's trying to tell the Alexander family that they're somehow being anti-religion if they don't forgive her?? Agghhhh her nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd notice how when he asked her about going to hell, she responded that she doesn't believe in hell that hell is the way most people think of it.....WTF????? What she was trying to say is that she DOESN"T THINK SHE's GOING TO HE**.

Basically what she's saying to the Alexanders, is that you're the ones who are to blame for all of this. You should just forgive me like what you're supposed to, donchaknow?

Yea, and all of this after she had rammed all of her religion down our throats for 18 days. But now that HELL is a real possibility for her, she's had a redefining experience for it. Um, yea Jodi... We believe that. The Devil doesn't care what you think. He's rubbin his mustache and waiting... Glad I won't be there to see it (I hope) but I sure wish he could put out a Twitpic of it. lol

She really does not get it, that her game is over. We see right through her.

I just shook my head when she acted surprised when she was told she is the most hated woman in America. Her act was really bad. Kicked right into lie mode. No tears, no looking down, no sadness like someone who would truly be surprised to hear such a thing. She just starts spouting all this BS about what an outpouring of support she gets. She went on so much it's like she was trying to squash the fact.

Forget all the moves for mistrial becuase the news is reporting how hated she is and the Jury must be watching it. Forget she flips off Nancy Grace or Nurmi screaming about how unfair Jodi is being treated because the world has turned the trial into a witch trial. Forget all her twitter games.

I don't think she has said a single thing she hasn't contradicted. Sometimes in the same breathe.

You can get Life in prison in CA just for having 3 felony strikes without even hurting anyone so LWOP for her murder is not satisfying enough for me and I will be very upset if the verdict is anything but DP

I agree that LWOP isn't satisfying enough. If that happens I can only hope a fellow inmate does her in. Please God forgive me! I can't even believe how savage my posts have become after being introduced to this trial and this monster. I need to bleach my brain. I normally don't wish ill on people but JA is the worst (I don't even want to call her a human) that I have ever seen in my entire life, I have never seen a specimen like it.

From the link,
Not content to just follow the trial, they forced their way into it, threatening the lives of at least two witnesses and defense co-counsel Jennifer Willmott.

There has never been any evidence produced to support those allegations, yet Kiefer keeps repeating it as gospel fact.

Yep. IMO he's pouting because he's gotten backlash for being critical of Travis and drinking JA's Kool-Aid.

That's no longer the case in CA. Last year Proposition 36 redefined the Three Strikes law to apply to those criminals whose third strike met a higher violence/seriousness/sex threshold and whose previous felonies were violent/dangerous/serious. when the proposition passed, many previously convicted felons whose third strike felonies were not serious or violent became eligible for resentencing downward from the mandatory 25 to life.

You can get Life in prison in CA just for having 3 felony strikes without even hurting anyone so LWOP for her murder is not satisfying enough for me and I will be very upset if the verdict is anything but DP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members