Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Keifers AZ Republic article last night:

When asked Tuesday night if she ever dreamed of Alexander, she said that shortly after her arrest, while she was still in jail in California, she dreamed that he was there with her, lounging in “the tank.” When she asked him what he was doing there, he said, “We all have to do time for what we’ve done.”

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/articles/20130521jodi-arias-talks-before-sentencing.html

:maddening:

Ok, I am going to admit I worked yesterday and then fell asleep so didn't really get to see much except JA doing her part at trial yesterday. She didn't come across as too sincere and I surely didn't feel sorry for her. It seemed like little jabs here and there and the Survivor t-shirt was over the top. I almost choked on my coffee when I saw the shirt and my first thought was ''oh noo she isn't' but yes she sure did.

As for all the interviews...surely none of us believed that last interview with the guilty verdict was the last time we would hear from her? Though, she did outdo herself with 4 interviews in one night. That was unexpected.

The reality? JA will never believe that what she did was wrong. She just doesn't. She just can't. Its just everyone else's fault. I really don't get how she even though that by starting a recycling program in prison she would get the ability to redeem herself. I just, well...am at a loss for words on even how to describe the whole thing from my perspective.

I sat here last night about Dr. DeMarte and her time on the stand. I wonder what she is thinking today.

K

I've donated to them, before. You have to donate AT LEAST 10 inches of hair, and by my calculations, it's pretty much impossible to donate 30 inches of hair in less than 5 years, and not once be seen with short hair. Perhaps, her hair grows with every lie, instead of her nose?:liar:

And don't forget when she was arrested her hair had been dyed. So she would have had to wait for all the dyed hair to grow out and be clipped off before growing 10 inches of unprocessed hair.

We do not know what happened in the 8 hour period she was there. Did she come prepared yes. What took it to the level it got to, no one knows.
Was she so sick she is fooling these docs? In a heart beat. This is one smart fox and I would say could easily fool the best of doctors.
The problem is JA is not your typical person. So nobody knows what to do with her. Do we stick her in a cell or do we end her life?
Is she another Ted Bundy? No way close to this magnitude so the question is are we going to take the pay back easy way out?

If she is so smart what happened at the crime scene?
Well we talked about this to a great extent on another thread that got pulled, Sequences.
My belief is she totaly botched a rookie murder. I believe TA was to die with one shot to the head area. Story over.
But as we know this didn't happen. Now can there be a crime of passion planned?
I say yes. I have a friend who bought a gun, shot and killed his wife for cheating on him. He was out of jail in 5 years.

I don't know what happened in those final moments, but Jodi brought a knife and a gun. She wanted Travis to suffer. Rookie murder blah blah... She WANTED him to suffer. She butchered him, and then shot him to make sure that he was dead. Her Ninja story was told totally to make up for BOTH weapons being used. Rookie murder? sure. Just one gunshot? Apparently you weren't paying attention to the trial. She stabbed him first. Think what you want, but not only do you have an argument with me, but also medical science. Explain that.

I firmly believe JA would kill again. I think she liked it.

That is clear from her consistently asking to see Travi's death crime scene photos in the police interrogation tapes. :scared::scared:

Wouldn't it be easy to confirm if this liar actually donated 30 inches of hair to that organization?

Also...if I were a cancer patient using that organization, I would NOT want any of CMJA's hair. That would be disgusting.

Nice "ankle braclets" JA! Love that they took pics of her whole outfit when her "rules" all concerned her appearance!

when she held up that t-shirt in court, I think that sealed her fate to death row!

I agree wholeheartedly! Her speech was pathetic! i hope she pizzed off the jury so that their decision (DP) will be that much easier!

And there is THE MOTIVE!!! Right there it is...she had a job, a house, savings and she gave it ALL up for Travis in her demented mind...that is why she had to kill him. Travis took that ALL away from her and didn't give her the life SHE wanted. He has to pay in her twisted head and that is MOTIS OPERANDE!

I agree. I also think that getting the gas cans from DB was just so she could weasel her way back into his life once she took care of her "Travis issue"

We do not know what happened in the 8 hour period she was there. Did she come prepared yes. What took it to the level it got to, no one knows.
Was she so sick she is fooling these docs? In a heart beat. This is one smart fox and I would say could easily fool the best of doctors.
The problem is JA is not your typical person. So nobody knows what to do with her. Do we stick her in a cell or do we end her life?
Is she another Ted Bundy? No way close to this magnitude so the question is are we going to take the pay back easy way out?

Something tells me you would feel differently if this were your brother, son, father, cousin, friend, etc., and had sat in a court room for over 5 months and had to endure their character being torn apart. Being accused of being a pedophile, which I think is one of the worst things anyone could be. Being accused of domestic abuse. All of which there is no proof.

I haven't even mentioned the autopsy and crime scene photos. I cannot even imagine how I would be able to listen to the murder being described, much less have the photos displayed on screens all over the room. Sure, they could look away, but it's impossible to step away from the magnitude of it. I saw the autopsy pics (months ago) and wished for days that I hadn't. I didn't sleep well for a few nights because of them. It affected me this much and I didn't even know Travis. My heart goes out to his family a million times over. What they've done.... I'm not so sure I could.

That's a little different. Your friend didn't buy the gun for his wife, at least I assume he didn't. The gun just happened to be there when he lost it.

Jodi brought a gun with her for the sole purpose of killing Travis. She had the motive, the intent, and the willingness. Whatever happened simply pushed her to go along with her original plan.

Also, when she continued to act in a very deliberate way, in which she knew that Travis would die, like continuing to stab him, slitting (sawing) his throat, that is also premeditation, because she clearly intended to kill him. In between the first and second stab, she could have stopped, she didn't. She stabbed him again and again and again.

Plus the last two pictures of Travis in the shower were taken with his head cut off in the picture. Cutting those arteries would have been enough for him to bleed out. She went even deeper which leaves us to wonder if she had a sharper instrument would she have stopped. Something is very bizarre about her taking not one but two of those last pictures of him.

I absolutely just despise that woman CMJA. To the point I wish someone would let me go into that Jail/Prison for a spell and let me friend her up. I would stay as long as I needed til I got the TRUTH from her then I would go all ROGUE all her before they let me back out. I would take secret video and audio and then after I got her running her mouth I would then take that info and give it to every media outlet known! With all the proceeds going to Travis's Legacy Fund! Think they would let me in just so I could set her up? It's been done before with other convicts! UGH!!

From Keifers AZ Republic article last night:

When asked Tuesday night if she ever dreamed of Alexander, she said that shortly after her arrest, while she was still in jail in California, she dreamed that he was there with her, lounging in “the tank.” When she asked him what he was doing there, he said, “We all have to do time for what we’ve done.”

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/articles/20130521jodi-arias-talks-before-sentencing.html

She just can't shut up with this total carp even to literally save her own life! Taking every opportunity to trash Travis and infer his "bad doings". UCK!

omg- she thinks she did not get a fair trial due to the circus atmosphere?

She did everything to create that atmosphere- right down to the red nose !

LMAO,

So she's aware of the circus atmosphere - but golly gee, she wasn't aware that people hated her, or saw through her antics, etc. - all she knew was she got a lot of love and support. Awwww, we believe ya! :seeya:

Is there going to be a list of all her interviews somewhere?

I can't help but think that all the running around yesterday had something to do with the judge lifting this ban & KN & JW trying to get her to not use that t-shirt in her little speech!!

"I was almost convulsing." - The Convicted Killer

Really? I missed that.... :facepalm:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...to-abc15-as-jury-deliberates-on-death-penalty

Meaning shaking like a chihuahua? Nothing is ever ordinary for CMJA, always hyperbole. I wish Troy Hayden had answered her like this: "We are talking to you because you are such a transparent, bizarre freakazoid clown viewers can't resist gawking at you. Our advertisers like all the views your train wreck brings."

Sent from my hippocampus using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG I loved this guys interview!! He called her out! Bwhahahahaha! Thats awesome.

Finally a reporter that does his job. Asks the tough questions.
Did a great job.

Kind of O/T but not really.

There was an item in my local newspaper this morning about the death (by natural causes) of the man who was the longest-term inmate on death row in Florida.
His name was Alvord, and he was sentenced to death in 1973 for murdering 3 women in Tampa.
The article states he was never executed because of mental illness and "the law forbids the execution of anyone with such a mental condition."

Here ya' go SyraKelly:

Is there going to be a list of all her interviews somewhere?

I can't help but think that all the running around yesterday had something to do with the judge lifting this ban & KN & JW trying to get her to not use that t-shirt in her little speech!!

Well, the unspoken message she is giving to other women is to 'document abuse' so if they murder the guy, they can get away with it. It's pretty deplorable, so I'm wondering why no reporter followed up with a question along the lines of; "When you say, "if another woman finds herself in your situation", do you mean if they kill a man? Because otherwise, wouldn't you be encouraging them to get counseling, leave the relationship, and get a restraining order?"

Yes, you would. And I think that is what is missing consistantly. Her unspoken message to others is do what you gotta do because it won't be your fault. I have never met a survivor yet who has not said first thing, leave and go..find a safe place.

In reality, anyone with compassion and remose, imho, would be yelling from the rooftops to leave, get help, don't go where I went you can't go back.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members