Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno fired, dies; cover-up charged #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you, this pisses me off so #@%@% much. It's like the pedos in skirts, I mean, the "cardinals" covering up for perverted priests and moving them from church to church. :maddening:

I truly hope both Spanier and Schultz are charged strongly; both on perjury and 'accessory' to child molestation (if something like that exists).

And I hope RFG was not part of that cover-up.

Accuser 7 says he endured sexual abuse at the hands of the former Penn State assistant football coach but only told his parents of the assaults last year when interviewed by police.

The now-27-year-old man told jurors that he met Sandusky through his Second Mile charity and had more personal contact with him after attending a Penn State home game with Sandusky's family.

The accuser says Sandusky was "wrapping himself around me, holding me tightly" when he slept over at his house. He described showering with Sandusky on a number of occasions and says Sandusky touched him beneath his clothes.

by WGAL 12:30 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xgxGOEYV

I agree about the criminal record-I would also think maybe-just maybe he was acting out b/c of what JS did to him

I think this is what "at risk" youths are about-- everybody knows, because it's been studied for decades, that children who are abused/in foster care are susceptible to turning to drugs and other crimes. This is precisely why Sandusky selected them. It was all about the easily discredited.

I think the jury will see through that carp.

What's the deal/relevance with John McQueary "not remembering" testifying at the preliminary hearing? Why would he do that?

Perhaps he is avoiding perjuring himself? I could see, by both McQuearys early reactions, that they were tiptoeing around the issue and maintaining their "team" allegiances. moo I think John, ultimately, is backing up his son, not the powers that be (Paterno et al.). jmo

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_accuser_t_1.html
Accuser 3- record is
"Victim 10 is now married and expecting a child, but his life has been rough. He spent 23 months in jail for robbery and has a burglary conviction, as well."

During his testimony, there was an audible sigh from spectators sitting in the rows assigned for guests of Sandusky."
Was this a "What a liar" sigh or a sad sigh?

I'll bet it was a huff of indignation rather than a sigh... as though they are soooo put out by these outrageous claims by the likes of this "common criminal." I'd bet money on the fact that it was dismissive of Victim 10-- and I hope the jury is taking note of this "cheerleading" section. I would be VERY insulted by their intentional behavior as an attempt to influence that panel. grrrrrrr :maddening:

All this, jmo. :cool:

eta: I hope Victim 10 allows himself one of the lawyers that approach him after this! I pray he sues the pants off of the Second Mile and ensures his future the financial comforts that will keep him from ever considering a petty burglary again. MOO :moo:

RT @PatriotNews: The prosecution in #Sandusky trial has said it could get through its case in a week. It's moving quickly so far. http:/ ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter12:45 PM

RT @cvmikesisak: Victim 5 lawyer Tom Kline: "It's just remarkable how many children one man can shower with." #Sandusky

by audsnyder4 via twitter12:44 PM

RT @cvmikesisak: Victim 5 to testify this afternoon, lawyer says. Pattern of abuse he'll describe is similar to other accusers who have ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter12:44 PM

Last week the time line for this trial was three weeks. It very well might still be. However, we (cont) tl.gd

by audsnyder4 via twitter12:43 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1xh0QzN99

Oooooh, the one missing in your signature. I see. Not very familiar with his case.

They have become intertwined, possibly.

I'm not happy about that. That is the greatest understatement since I referred to my father's double myocardial infarction as "a slight problem."

How long do you think Sandusky can resist in personally engaging with these poor souls who are testifying? I looked at the CNN courtroom sketch of him staring like a child away from the victim testifying. JMVHO.

120613014536-sandusky-victim-1-c1-main.jpg

I mean, I wonder if the defense has him medicated, kwim? He seems to have a serious inability to check himself....just curious.

Ray Frank Gricar, the missing former District Attorney of Centre County. The one who didn't prosecute Sandusky in 1998.

You know, I'm really wondering if Schultz and Curly ever had direct contact with Gricar?

I'm of the mind that someone "disappeared" him after setting up a rendezvous out in the country to claim something that was on that computer. I think Gricar continued to "investigate" Sandusky knowing that this level of predator would have a solid case against him, in time.

By the time he "went missing" (2005 irrc) there were certainly more entries in however many "secret files" were amassing his abhorrent behaviors, and obviously, since Curly and Schultz perjured themselves to "save" Penn State at this late date, they were certainly willing to do anything to prevent the scandal breaking in 2005. That's a lot of years and millions of dollars in profits by any number of vested parties.

MOO

How long do you think Sandusky can resist in personally engaging with these poor souls who are testifying? I looked at the CNN courtroom sketch of him staring like a child away from the victim testifying. JMVHO.

120613014536-sandusky-victim-1-c1-main.jpg

I mean, I wonder if the defense has him medicated, kwim? He seems to have a serious inability to check himself....just curious.

He looks like he's posing to be repainted in that d@#$ed mural!!!

You know, I'm really wondering if Schultz and Curly ever had direct contact with Gricar?

I'm of the mind that someone "disappeared" him after setting up a rendezvous out in the to claim something that was on that computer. I think Gricar continued to "investigate" Sandusky knowing that this level of predator would have a solid case against him, in time.

By the time he "went missing" (2004 irrc) there were certainly more entries in however many "secret files" were amassing his abhorrent behaviors, and obviously, since Cury and Schultz perjured themselves to "save" Penn State at this late date, they were certainly willing to do anything to prevent the scandal breaking in 2004. That's a lot of years and millions of dollars in profits by any number of vested parties.

MOO

I agree-I think Gricar was still investigating Sandusky & something was def.on his computer that someone did not want to come out.

That is what I'm afraid of!

I'm of the mind that someone "disappeared" him after setting up a rendezvous out in the to claim something that was on that computer. I think Gricar continued to "investigate" Sandusky knowing that this level of predator would have a solid case against him, in time.

LE said he wasn't. His home and office computer were intact. He wanted to get rid of the data on the laptop.

It was 2005, April 15th to be precise.

I think Jerry enjoys being the center of his victim's attention again... It might be all that matters to him. imo

They have become intertwined, possibly.

I'm not happy about that. That is the greatest understatement since I referred to my father's double myocardial infarction as "a slight problem."

Hmmmmm... interesting. Can you send me the link to his case? I've seen it around but can't rmeember where

Sorry that I haven't been helping today. I'll be around this afternoon.

Emily Reddy‏@EmilyReddy

Allgd vict 7 on inconsistancies: "I had everything negative blocked out. And the grand jury is when I started opening that door." #Sandusky

~~~

Michael Sisak‏@cvmikesisak

Victim 5 is expected to testify this afternoon. Here's some background: Met #Sandusky in 95/96 at age 7/8 through Second Mile camp at PSU.

~~~

Christina Butler‏@ChristinaCBS21

Alleged victim 7 describing how #Sandusky would put his hand on knee/thigh in car. Sometimes so hard he'd "almost cry out in pain"

~~~

Christina Butler‏@ChristinaCBS21

Says he went to every home game in 1996-2000 with #Sandusky. JS also took him to some games in 1995

~~~

Rene Marsh ‏@Rene_MarshCNN

@CNNNewsource Media swarms attorney of "alleged victim no. 5" in #Sandusky trail. His client expctd to testify today

~~~

Dick Weiss‏@NYDNDickWeiss

@NYDNDickWeiss victim 7 claims sandusky slid hands down pants touched genitals in car

~~~

Michael Sisak‏@cvmikesisak

Victim 5 bg: #Sandusky took boy to at least 15 PSU games, allegedly put hand on boy's leg in car; made inappropriate contact in fball bldg.

Victim 10 isn't the strongest witness, because of his criminal record. There is no corroborating evidence.

Amendola might be able to sway on this one.

What was it, robbery or something like that wasn't it?

Pffftt... after Victim's 1 and 4, he could be Jack The Ripper and it wouldn't matter to me if I was on the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB