Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno fired, dies; cover-up charged #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how that GC at his school feels now-she could have put a stop to this!!! Is she on the witness list?

SK, I had the same thought. The GC could have put a stop to this. It was her/his duty to report to child services immediately.

It makes me wonder if JS donated money to the HS. We know he donated his 'time'.

moo

wm

I can not wrap my brain around all these crimes committed for so many yrs-so many people knew & not A ONE-did anything about it!! What is wrong with all these people?
These are children FGS-it just blows my mind!!!

I've watched/listened to some of the InSession coverage of this case and have a difficult time listening to the emotionally draining testimony of these courageous young men. That kreepy Sandusky can sit there while they relive some of the most uncomfortable and unpleasant experiences of their young lives is proof that he never really cared about these boys the way that he'd have us believe: Sandusky cared only for himself and his sick sexual gratification. Disgusting! :furious:

On a positive note, I'm happy to see Vinnie Politan on InSession . I like Vinnie and miss his HLN "Special Reports" show from 5-7 each weekday.

I've watched/listened to some of the InSession coverage of this case and have a difficult time listening to the emotionally draining testimony of these courageous young men. That kreepy Sandusky can sit there while they relive some of the most uncomfortable and unpleasant experiences of their young lives is proof that he never really cared about these boys the way that he'd have us believe: Sandusky cared only for himself and his sick sexual gratification. Disgusting! :furious:

On a positive note, I'm happy to see Vinnie Politan on InSession . I like Vinnie and miss his HLN "Special Reports" show from 5-7 each weekday.

ITA-And the artist says S smiles all the time-what a monster!!

SK, I had the same thought. The GC could have put a stop to this. It was her/his duty to report to child services immediately.

It makes me wonder if JS donated money to the HS. We know he donated his 'time'.

moo

wm

The principal at that school knew also and refused to call the authorities. (We discussed this at length here several months ago.) They are MANDITORY reporters and they should have lost their jobs months ago. Several WS posters actually contacted the school board. The only reply I received after emailing all of them was one reply stating that Mr-Soandso was out of town.

I am once again caught up thanks to all the great updates and links you all have posted! (I'm troubleshooting an elderly mother through the emergency room with pneumonia! Sooooo, inconsiderate of her to get sick at the beginning of this trial, lol-- she's doing fine now, btw :) )

I am so proud of these young men, so proud. And Conversely, so incredibly disappointed in the grown men who had the power to prevent these horrific insults to these children. I want every single one of them to face criminal charges, where applicable, as well as pay through their noses for turning a blind eye to these grievous assaults. Yeah, you too, Dottie. :furious:

:sigh:

The principal at that school knew also and refused to call the authorities. (We discussed this at length here several months ago.) They are MANDITORY reporters and they should have lost their jobs months ago. Several WS posters actually contacted the school board. The only reply I received after emailing all of them was one reply stating that Mr-Soandso was out of town.

I wonder if the parents in the SD will do something about now-this could have been their child-I know I would be at that door pronto---

I am once again caught up thanks to all the great updates and links you all have posted! (I'm troubleshooting an elderly mother through the emergency room with pneumonia! Sooooo, inconsiderate of her to get sick at the beginning of this trial, lol-- she's doing fine now, btw :) )

I am so proud of these young men, so proud. And Conversely, so incredibly disappointed in the grown men who had the power to prevent these horrific insults to these children. I want every single one of them to face criminal charges, where applicable, as well as pay through their noses for turning a blind eye to these grievous assaults. Yeah, you too, Dottie. :furious:

:sigh:

Thoughts and prayers for your mom, Quiche.

Sandusky had far too many enablers. Shame on every one of them! :puke:

The camera loves Amendola, it also loves ostriches.
I've been collecting these for a while, hope the pdf doesn't hang the system.

Attachments

I am a resident of PA. I was watching Channel 6 this a.m. getting ready for work and they had clips on from outside the courthouse yesterday. They showed JSs supporters. One of his friends or whoever the heck she was said "oh, we love Jerry, these kids are being told what to say". I wanted to dive into the tv to ring her neck. How any of his family and friends can sit in the courtroom and listen to these young men recant their horror is beyond me. I am so proud of these young men for their courage. I pray for them to remain strong.

I hope this comes out right and you guys understand what I am trying to say--so MANY people knew what this monster was doing & not a one helped these children-It took a terrified 12 yr boy who several people did not believe to bring down JS-he & the rest of the victims are their own heroes in this nightmare!!

Again-What is wrong with all these people??

I hope this comes out right and you guys understand what I am trying to say--so MANY people knew what this monster was doing & not a one helped these children-It took a terrified 12 yr boy who several people did not believe to bring down JS-he & the rest of the victims are their own heroes in this nightmare!!

Again-What is wrong with all these people??

Jerry was a very charming, flattering sociopathic liar. He had the guidance counselor and principal convinced he was an awesome guy. He flattered and charmed these idiots with his bs. The officials at Penn State knew his long history. They acted in evil self-preservation, IMO.

Jerry was a very charming, flattering sociopathic liar. He had the guidance counselor and principal convinced he was an awesome guy. He flattered and charmed these idiots with his bs. The officials at Penn State knew his long history. They acted in evil self-preservation, IMO.

2nd Mile probably knew too....

A social worker who met with one of Jerry Sandusky's accusers says she had enough information after her second meeting with the teen to determine the former Penn State assistant football coach had abused the boy.

The Children & Youth Services caseworker testified that Accuser 1 was initially uncomfortable talking to her. But she says he soon began to give her detailed accounts of sexual encounters involving Sandusky.

Dershem says she also met with Sandusky. She says he denied having sexual contact with the boy but did acknowledge lying on top of him and blowing "raspberries" on the boy's stomach.

Earlier Tuesday, the now 18-year-old testified about physical encounters that escalated to kissing, fondling and oral sex during sleepovers at Sandusky's home.
by WGAL 12:53 PM

He said whether his client said the happened 12 times or 20...it shouldn't have happened once. #sandusky
by 8CumbCoReport via twitter 12:16 PM

When asked about possible discrepancies in One's testimony, his attorney said he's not surprised. Happens a lot with child sex abuse cases
by 8CumbCoReport via twitter 12:15 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xbL3bMKo

Have not read all the links, just the highlights, but this is absolutely mind-boggling. Just listening to a newscaster reading the testimony of #1 is sickening. Can't imagine being there in person and watching this poor young man testify.

As for the comment about there being a special place in Hades for JS, if there is not one already awaiting him, I highly recommend it.

Watching Sandusky inFeb. 10th presser which is being played on In Session.........he makes my skin crawl and when he says "I am sensitive to that" it is so over the top.

I pray Amendola puts Sandusky on the stand and the State gets a crack at questioning him.

Via Twitter: people saying that Mike McQueary is going to testify today!

Michael Sisak‏@cvmikesisak

BREAKING: Mike McQueary called to the stand. #Sandusky

~~~~~~

BREAKINSPORTSbyBROOKS‏@SPORTSbyBROOKS

McQueary now testifying. Earlier, Victim #1, overcome w/ emotion & in tears, meticulously recounted being raped by Sandusky dozens of times.
G: Mike McQueary called to the stand. ‪#Sandusky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member