Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno fired, dies; cover-up charged #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry, a preferential pedophile, believes he did nothing wrong. He thinks he did all those fatherless boys favors by giving them "love" and gifts. He likely also thinks that the boys enjoyed sex with him.

(Said with extreme sarcasm and anger) Maybe. The Second Mile (operated by a CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST for 3 decades) told LE that TSM had a bad computer accident one day. Oopsie! Yep, many of their important files went bye bye.

I'd never heard that before. What a bunch of BS. So throughout the years nothing was EVER backed up? Right.

Just a few IMOs, as I get caught up.

1) The people involved in this, from the university to TSM to family, are not enablers. They are aiders and abetters.

2) Grinning JS makes me sick. He is reliving these assaults as these young men struggle to testify.

3) Mama-cita University. Oh heck yea!

4) Secret file stored on a University computer? Really?? Very glad he did it but just how stupid is he?

Thank you for the updates and transcripts!

Does anyone believe that JS will really take the stand and testify in his own defense? I think it's all hype right now just like JB continually said that Casey wanted to testify at her trial last summer. Didn't happen then, and I doubt that Sandusky will take the stand. He's so full of himself, though, that he probably thinks he can charm the jury into believing him. If, by some chance, JS does testify, I hope the Prosecutor rips him a new :butthead: during cross-examination. :moo:

Does anyone believe that JS will really take the stand and testify in his own defense? I think it's all hype right now just like JB continually said that Casey wanted to testify at her trial last summer. Didn't happen then, and I doubt that Sandusky will take the stand. He's so full of himself, though, that he probably thinks he can charm the jury into believing him. If, by some chance, JS does testify, I hope the Prosecutor rips him a new :butthead: during cross-examination. :moo:

Can you imagine sitting there and having all these young men spill the horrid details about how you raped them? It seems unfathomable that he doesn't beg for the embarrassment to end and take any plea deal the prosecution would throw at him, but he just sits there seemingly unfazed.

I won't be surprised if he takes the stand. His soul and thought processes are very abnormal/warped and his attorney appears to be incompetent.

Can you imagine sitting there and having all these young men spill the horrid details about how you raped them? It seems unfathomable that he doesn't beg for the embarrassment to end and take any plea deal the prosecution would throw at him, but he just sits there seemingly unfazed. I won't be surprised if he takes the stand. His soul and thought processes are very abnormal/warped and his attorney appears to be incompetent.

Pensfan, As Ada states above in her post, I agree with her and truly believe JS just wants to "relive" his conquests - because he has been a prisoner in his home and unable to fulfill his fantasies for a long while. I couldn't comprehend why he would choose to put his "loyal" wife, children, extended family, friends, neighbors, PSU staff/students, fellow church followers, and more importantly, the Second Mile "accusers/victims" (that he purportedly loved and wanted to help) through the agonizing, painful, and disgusting testimony that is so very public. The only answer I had was that he probably gets off on hearing the graphic details of what he is no longer able to do under home lockdown.

This is all just my opinion...

I just pray for the "accusers/victims" that they will have the strength and courage to bare their souls and hope that they are ultimately rewarded for their pain and suffering with a guilty verdict.

Sunny Hostin on IS was discussing the secret files and asking the question "Did PSU hold on to them purposely?"

I have privately questioned this since we learned about those files/emails. It just seemed suspect to me that the files were turned over to Freeh and the AG's office after JS' trial had begun and the jurors cannot read or watch the news. I also PSU's statement that 'they turned the files over the moment they were discovered' sounded like a bunch of bull hockey.

Does anyone know if this new evidence can be used currently in JS' trial if they contain damning evidence against JS?

MOO because I don't have trust in the 'powers' at PSU at this time. It is disturbing to me that a group of powerful people have tarnished the reputation of this one well regarded University. What is even more disturbing is the blatant disregard for the welfare of children in order to protect a monster.

JMO

wm

Sunny Hostin on IS was discussing the secret files and asking the question "Did PSU hold on to them purposely?"

I have privately questioned this since we learned about those files/emails. It just seemed suspect to me that the files were turned over to Freeh and the AG's office after JS' trial had begun and the jurors cannot read or watch the news. I also PSU's statement that 'they turned the files over the moment they were discovered' sounded like a bunch of bull hockey.

There was some evidence that they couldn't access them. Remember that Spanier is actually suing for access. He couldn't get them while he was there.

There was some evidence that they couldn't access them. Remember that Spanier is actually suing for access. He couldn't get them while he was there.

Thanks for answering my question, J.J. I had read somewhere that GS refused comment until he was able to see them and refresh his memory but I didn't know (or remember reading) that he was suing for access.

wm

I think he may testify. He is just that sick! Remember "he does things for children that none of us would even think of" (isn't that the truth!). Especially since he has deluded his "supporters" into berating these witnesses as "liars" he probably thinks he can feed his BS to the jury and that they will buy it. Also did anyone else notice it looks like he had his two front "fangs" capped? It's a real bad job too. Looks like two off -white chiclets (anyone remember that gum) pressed on the front of his fangs!

Also I give McQueary NO PASS and still consider him to be the biggest coward ever. At 6'4"+ and 200+ pounds he should have done MORE than slam his locker. That wouldn't ensure it would stop! I'm sure after the coast was clear, Jer finished the job. To say he couldn't think is a pathetic excuse. As a quarterback you are trained to think quickly! You have 300+ pound men running toward you!! He should have tackled Jerry and got the poor boy to safety. Also McQueary's dad, a physician assistant and "mandatory reporter" should be ashamed of himself as well. McQueary should publicly ad with great contrition apologize to the poor boy whom he failed terribly that night.

I think he may testify. He is just that sick! Remember "he does things for children that none of us would even think of" (isn't that the truth!). Especially since he has deluded his "supporters" into berating these witnesses as "liars" he probably thinks he can feed his BS to the jury and that they will buy it. Also did anyone else notice it looks like he had his two front "fangs" capped? It's a real bad job too. Looks like two off -white chiclets (anyone remember that gum) pressed on the front of his fangs!

Remember, the key here is the credibility of the witnesses. How Sandusky looks, or if he keeps a "game face," isn't the important part.

So far, we have support for Victim 4, the letters, and Victim 1, the coach who saw the "wrestling moves." We're getting support for McQueary today.

Amendola's job is to make these victims look less than credible. He's trying, and failing, so far.

Pensfan, As Ada states above in her post, I agree with her and truly believe JS just wants to "relive" his conquests - because he has been a prisoner in his home and unable to fulfill his fantasies for a long while. I couldn't comprehend why he would choose to put his "loyal" wife, children, extended family, friends, neighbors, PSU staff/students, fellow church followers, and more importantly, the Second Mile "accusers/victims" (that he purportedly loved and wanted to help) through the agonizing, painful, and disgusting testimony that is so very public. The only answer I had was that he probably gets off on hearing the graphic details of what he is no longer able to do under home lockdown.

This is all just my opinion...

I just pray for the "accusers/victims" that they will have the strength and courage to bare their souls and hope that they are ultimately rewarded for their pain and suffering with a guilty verdict.

I think he gets off on reliving details also. I watched that creepy interview with Costas yesterday where he appeared to be 'getting off' while discussing how much he loves children. He had that 'far away' look in his eyes. His behavior/body language reminds me of my former boss who is a convicted child molester and will hopefully live out the rest of his days in prison. former Boss' antennae was always in tune when a co-worker and I discussed our boys. He would insert himself into our conversation and seem plumb giddy...asking questions about them...inviting us to bring him to his church, where he moonlighted as 'youth minister'. (we never did because we thought he was creepy, but his 2 victims were part of his youth group)

Color me jaded, but I've stared a monster in the eyes.

All MOO

wm

Sorry guys - I'm behind:

John McQueary said Mike told him he had hear noises – his description was a slapping, rhythmic, thrusting sound.
by WGAL 10:34 AM

As far as what his son told him on the phone, John McQueary said – he told me what he had seen. He came into the building around 9, 9:30, went back to put his sneakers in a locker. When he was there, he heard some noises. He went to investigate." John said his son told him it was unusual for someone to be in the building at that time.
by WGAL 10:34 AM

John McQueary said he then called Dr. Dranov, his boss, a friend and someone who went to Penn State.
by WGAL 10:32 AM

John McQueary said he asked his son if they were still there and Mike told him he didn't think so. Mike McQueary said he told his son – you need to get out of there.
by WGAL 10:31 AM

John said his son spoke in a very distraught voice. He said it was not like him. He said Mike told him that he had just seen Coach Sandusky in the shower with a young boy.
by WGAL 10:31 AM
John McQueary said he received the phone call in February 2001. His wife answered and said – It's Mike and there's something wrong.
by WGAL 10:30 AM
John McQueary, former Penn State football assistant coach Mike McQueary's father, took the stand first.

Mike McQueary testified on Tuesday that he witnessed Sandusky molesting a boy in the Penn State showers. Mike said he called his father immediately after witnessing the incident.
by WGAL 10:30 AM

Sandusky was wearing a dark coat and conferring with the defense assistant.
by WGAL 10:28 AM

Defense attorney Joe Amendola appeared to be a good mood Wednesday morning. He came into the courtroom asking people, Sandusky supporters and others, how they were doing, saying hello and giving out some birthday wishes, hugs and kisses.
by WGAL 10:28 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xgV3pA00

Defense attorney Karl Rominger cross examined John McQueary.
by WGAL 10:41 AM

John McQueary said he thinks his son met with University Vice President Gary Shultz and Athletic Director Tim Curley. John said he brought up the subject a couple of months later with Schultz. John said Schultz told him that he had near noise about this before.
by WGAL edited by WGAL 10:39 AM

John McQueary said they determined it imperative that Mike report the incident to authorities at Penn State – his immediate supervisor, Coach Joe Paterno.
by WGAL 10:37 AM

John McQueary said he tried to get a more descriptive understanding. He said he was careful. He said he asked Mike if he had seen anal sex – anything that he could verify penetration. He said his son told him – no I did not actually see that.
by WGAL 10:37 AM

John McQueary said he was told that Sandusky was positioned behind the young man, who had his hands on the shower wall. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on.
by WGAL 10:36 AM

John McQueary said his son said he peeked his head around a corner and in a mirror saw Coach Sandusky and a boy. A further look around the corner and he was able to see them eye-to-eye.

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xgVMm7fG

I really wish the court would "gag" (I literally mean stuffing a sock in their mouth) of those on the JS bandwagon who spout off to media outside the courthouse about witnesses lying as well as their pathetic disgusting comments they make inside the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB