Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno, Spanier fired; coverup charged #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still haven't heard about any computers seized. Or am I wrong about that? How many computers and their data would have been implicated in this case? I am almost certain that there are other employees in other institutions who will have shared interests with Sandusky and would have hosted, shared, encouraged and covered for the perp.

Who was/is blocking the investigation into the computer data? Or, does someone have that already safeguarded? What happened to Mr. Ray Gricar's data? Was it really lost in the river?

So many unanswered questions.

This article shows that Sandusky was trying to construct a defense a few years ago so there has been plenty of time to clean and disappear evidence

http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...-man-mentored-by-former-penn-state-asst-coach

"In one of their last conversations a few years ago, Probst said that Sandusky asked him if if he’d be willing to testify in his defense. Investigators had already reached out to Probst for questioning."

I think that in large part, the reason why these pervs. are allowed to continue, is that so many people who would otherwise be willing to stop them, mentally block out what they find repugnant. I think this must be the case with the wife. She may be psychologically unable to confront such thoughts. Don't know for sure if that is the reason.

I have a question regarding the wife. Is she allowed to testify against her husband? I haven't kept up with the legalities of that.

Must be a lot of "uncomfortable" Thanksgiving Day dinners people are attending.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...l-jerry-sandusky-victim-mother_n_1108979.html

Karen Probst, principal at Central Mountain High School in Mill Hall, Pa, is a mandated child abuse reporter, but she refused to report Sandusky to the police. She needs to be arrested for being a pedophile enabler. She should be fired immediately and her teaching license revoked forever.

http://www.kcsd.k12.pa.us/230520112213618430/site/default.asp
Which of these guidance counselors refused to report the sexual assault upon a child by Jerry Sandusky? One (or perhaps all?) of these women is a pedophile enabler. The school board needs to immediately fire whoever knew about the claim against Sandusky, but did nothing to protect that child and other children.
Ms. CA
Mrs. CD
Miss RS
CK
Ms. TM

Coach Steven Turchetta at Central Mountain High School in Mill Hall, Pa is also a mandated reporter and didn't report the sexual abuse claim. He is a pedophile enabler. He should be arrested. He must be fired and his teaching license should be revoked forever.

I just now read this article and was checking the thread to see if it had been posted.

If true, this is shocking:

Shocked, she asked the grandmother how she found out. Mother One recalls the woman responding that Turchetta brought it up at his weekly football parent meeting, presumably with family members of the football team.

And this as well (if true):

Although Turchetta didn't coach her son directly, his role as assistant principal and his involvement in the sports department gave him influence over other sports programs within the school. Mother One claims her son developed a close bond with a 28-year-old volunteer coach, which Turchetta abruptly ended.

One day, she recalled, her son told her that Turchetta was in his face, yelling at him: "With what you've done already, no 28-year-old man needs to be around you."

BBM

^This is definitely in keeping with yesterday's NY Times story - as reported from an interview of the fired volunteer coach.

I want to know if Second Mile's CEO, Dr. Jack Raykovitz (a PhD child psychologist who definitely had the knowledge to recognize a pedophile's behavior) approved of Sandusky's expenses. It is possible that Sandusky paid for some of his dating/grooming expenses out of his own personal income.

Good to bring that up. Raykovitz seems to have slipped under the radar. Yet he is a very primary alleged in the scandal.

Is Jerry Sandusky Also a Victim? (Huffington Post)
How Grand Juries In Pennsylvania Make It Impossible For Jerry Sandusky To Get A Fair Trial

---
Rather, Jerry Sandusky has been found guilty because the Attorney General of Pennsylvania has de facto violated his rights. To be sure, in such a horrible case, one is inclined to side with the prosecutor. It is hard to criticize a prosecutor who, after many years of what looks like a cover-up by Penn State officials, has finally been able through a painstaking investigation to acquire evidence and expose Sandusky's serial crimes. The truth, however, is that in issuing the ubiquitous Grand Jury Report (or "presentment"), which ostensibly was used merely to describe the grand jury's "findings" -- the Attorney General has inescapably proven in the public's mind Sandusky's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Can any trial jury selected to decide this case conceivably find Sandusky not guilty given what the public already has learned from the clearly incendiary Report which countless press websites incorrectly identify as the Sandusky Indictment?
---
much more at link above

"With what you've done already, no 28-year-old man needs to be around you."

This one sentence, again, if true, might illustrate best why children have been hushed into silence over the years/centuries.

(Off topic for a moment) - One of my close friend's once relayed the story of an elderly male neighbor forcing her sit on his lap when she was just four or five years old. He was sitting in the garage in his underwear when this occurred. Even at that age she knew this was very wrong and she was very frightened. She told her older sister who in turn told their mother and her response was to tell the girls to never go near his house again. This would have been in the 1960s and the solution was, in a word, avoidance.

http://www.kcsd.k12.pa.us/2302108291447997/blank/browse.asp?A=383&BMDRN=2000&BCOB=0&C=56326

Here is the list of the board of directors that must immediate fire the mandated child abuse reporters, Karen Probst, a guidance counselor, and Coach Steven Turette (at Central Mountain High School in Mill Hall, Pa) who refused to report Jerry Sandusky after a child stated he had sexually molested him. They might need to be reminded to act in a responsible manner to protect children by removing pedophile enablers from their school staff. Their email addresses can be found under their names at the link above.

Mr. Wayne Koch

Mr. Charles Rosamilia

Mr. Thomas Shafer

Mr. Jerry Swope

Mr. William Smith

Mr. Jack Peters

Mr. Jeff Snyder

Mr. James Knauff

Mr. Steve Murray

A CNN anchor just spoke with Sara Ganim (reporter, Patriot News) regarding the two latest victims of alleged abuse.

Apparently one is a family member and (I caught this on the run) there's a divorce involved.

Amendola mentioned Sandusky may end up going to jail because of the possibility of the bail being raised (the latest alleged victims are still under the age of 18).

The attorney for Jerry Sandusky says one of the two new cases of alleged sexual abuse under investigation by Children and Youth Services was made by a family member of Sandusky.

The Patriot-News reported yesterday that the new cases were reported less than 60 days ago and are in the initial stages of investigation.

Attorney Joe Amendola said the allegations stem from difficulties within the child's immediate family. He said the assault is alleged to have occurred prior to Sandusky's arrest earlier this month, but was not brought to the authorities attention until after the former Penn State http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/attorney_jerry_sandusky_family.html

I'd love to see her crack and write a book:

"Jerry Sandusky, The UNtouched Version"

(OK, OK, I saw that on Twitter a couple of days ago......)
It was reported at the first that Jerry's adopted son Matt wanted to take his kids to his dads after he was arrested and the kids mom filed a restraining order and Dottie called the mom and begged her to let the kids come over and Jerry would never hurt them.

But Matt wanted to be returned to the Sanduskys, and he was, remaining loyal to the now disgraced former coach to this day.

And that's brought him into a new dispute with his ex-wife Jill Jones, with whom he has three children.

Jones went to court last week and obtained an order prohibiting Matt from allowing the kids from staying overnight with their grandparents.

She did it even after her former mother-in-law Dorothy called to assure her the children would be safe, The Daily Mail reports that court records reveal. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...al-jerry-sandusky-adopted-son-suicide-attempt

In a recent court petition, Jill Jones filed a petition for emergency modification of custody, asking that Sandusky’s son, Matthew, not be allowed to take their three children to Jerry and Dorothy Sandusky’s home. Jones and Matthew Sandusky share custody of the children, ages 5, 7 and 9.

The complaint states the children “regularly” have been in their grandparents’ care while with their father. Upon learning of the charges against Jerry Sandusky, Jones asked Matthew Sandusky not to take the children to his home, the complaint said.

“Mother does not believe that it is in the best interests of her children to be at Jerry Sandusky’s residence or in the presence of Jerry Sandusky until such time as the current serious allegations against him are resolved by the courts,” the complaint stated.

Kistler, on Nov. 7, signed an order in response that required the children to be supervised — it does not specify by whom — when in Jerry Sandusky’s presence, and banning overnight visits. http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/11/15/v-print/130320/sanduskys-bail-second-mile-link.html

Is Jerry Sandusky Also a Victim? (Huffington Post)
How Grand Juries In Pennsylvania Make It Impossible For Jerry Sandusky To Get A Fair Trial

much more at link above

That is a good article but I really disagree with the author. People can be very fair and look at the evidence only in a trial and base their findings on that. I believe Jerry is as guilty as heck but I would have no problem setting that aside like the law says if I was on the jury.

It was reported at the first that Jerry's adopted son Matt wanted to take his kids to his dads after he was arrested and the kids mom filed a restraining order and Dottie called the mom and begged her to let the kids come over and Jerry would never hurt them.

And she would know this how?

Between this and those phone calls to the victim testifying to the grand jury, I'm starting to have an issue or two with Ms Dottie....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howellsy