Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno, Spanier fired; coverup charged #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These interviews Sandusky keeps giving, and this latest one with his attorney there just astound me.

Look for his attorney to be the first to scream too much media and he can't get a fair trial due to jury pool knowing too much about the case. Typical.

I'm sick of these "defense attorneys" being allowed to determine what goes on in the courts, and in our media.

It seems there are always a majority of defense attorneys spouting their opinions on the media.

This looks like another peculiarity in Amendola's narrative on the dinner with Victim Six:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...sky-accuser-says-police-knew-of-recent-dinner
He told The Associated Press on Friday that another dinner guest that night was the man identified in the grand jury report as Victim No. 2, who Sandusky is accused of sodomizing in a Penn State shower.
Janet said another man identified as a victim in the grand jury report attended, but he did not specify who that was.

If Howard Janet is representing Victim Six, and if Victims Two & Six allegedly don't know each other, how did Victim Six know that his dinner companion that night was any victim at all, specifically Victim Two? According to the GJP, the only two victims who knew each other were Victims Six & Five.

LE knows who they are. They might have known and told.

I think that what pains me the most, is the fact that JS initially presented himself as "a hero" to these children. Then he betrayed them, in the most evil, diabolical way possible.

Just damn. Listening to this and wondering how in the world the people around him, including HIS wife didn't, couldn't, or wouldn't see what he was doing.

:(

Oh and I will throw in his mother who had to push him into a relationship with Dottie.

Can't tell me they didn't suspect or flat out know.

Rant/off

One more thing, he misses his grandchildren??? GMAFB (sorry mods)

One of those grandchildren has accused him.

:puke:

I’m starting to think the Prosecution may be serving as this clown’s press agents and are setting up these interviews. I’ve never seen anything like this before:

Mr. Sandusky, in the interview, confirmed aspects of what prosecutors have said was a manipulative scheme.

“They’ve taken everything that I ever did for any young person and twisted it to say that my motives were sexual or whatever,” Mr. Sandusky said. He added: “I had kid after kid after kid......”

The physical aspect of the relationships “just happened that way.”

Mr. Sandusky worried that having some of the children with him at hotels before games, or on the sideline during games, risked being seen......

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/03/s...ky-tells-his-own-story.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2

His own lawyer is steadily tightening the noose around his neck as well:

Mr. Amendola said, speaking to his client, “the people who are painting you as a monster are saying, ‘Well, they’re the types of things that people who are pedophiles exhibit.’ ”

From http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/03/sports/ncaafootball/at-center-of-penn-state-scandal-sandusky-tells-his-own-story.html?pagewanted=3&_r=2

"“I used to have a lot of contact with a lot of people and so that circle is diminished, and as it diminished, you know Bo is still there,” he said of his dog. “And I swear he understands. I swear he knows. And you know I love him dearly for that.”"

:shocked2:

Not Dottie, Jerry? Wow.

Yeah, the dog knows that his master used to like to play out in the yard while staring at the elementary school playground behind the house.

And I wish the dog could tell us what he knows about the boys who stayed with Sandusky in that house.

Maybe Jerry is being realistic for a change. His loyal dog is probably the only friend he has left.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/12/03/sports/ncaafootball/20111202-sandusky-audio.html?ref=ncaafootball

Second audio clip down on this page, about one minute in, after JS talks about his youth... He's talking about growing up in a rec center.

JS: "I remember playing with the handicapped people, we would play cards and... and and there were, you know I mean even some of them were mentally handicapped, they were dear friends of mine, I did a lot of, a lot of things with them, uh and I got married it was like a divorce... (laughs) they were, the one was upset with me because he wasn't going to see me anymore so, um, and ya know I got into trouble for throwing water balloons and things like (unclear) school (unclear) did mischievious things also..."

(snip)

"My mother actually asked her out..." ("her" being Dottie) "My mother was the first one... think she asked her to go to the softball game I was playing in.... and then I took her home from the game... I mean, I was a 'big bopper' (chuckles). [Interviewer: Was that your first girlfriend, did you marry your first love?] (Chuckling) Well, that wasn't my first love, (laugh) I didn't have that many girlfriends or anything like that, that wasn't, that wasn't my style.

If McQueary told Gary Schultz, the head of the Penn State campus police/vice president for business at Penn State, then he told the “correct” police department. (Could he have immediately called the FBI and the PA State Police? Yes. I am not being apologetic for him. I'm just stating the facts.)

"He didn't come to State College police," State College Police Chief Thomas King told ABC News. "The crime happened on campus and we don't have jurisdiction on campus."
http://news.yahoo.com/jerry-sandusky-im-not-monster-everyone-made-130407999.html

Supporting this is the fact that the campus police were the police that worked with the DA on the 1998 molestation. It was the Penn State campus police that hid in the room and listened to the mom confront Sandusky in 1998.

Penn State's main campus police department has 56 police officers. The main campus has almost 50,000 students and 40,000 employees, but some employees are also students. (I can't find statistics on how many students and employees are on that campus during the daytime.) The population of the city of State College without the students is 42,000. Logically, the campus police force is larger or equivalent to the size of the city’s police department.

One more thing, he misses his grandchildren??? GMAFB (sorry mods)

One of those grandchildren has accused him.

:puke:
In one article, Amendola is quoted saying that two grandchildren have accused Sandusky. :puke: :puke:

Yeah, the dog knows that his master used to like to play out in the yard while staring at the elementary school playground behind the house.

And I wish the dog could tell us what he knows about the boys who stayed with Sandusky in that house.

Maybe Jerry is being realistic for a change. His loyal dog is probably the only friend he has left.
Pedophiles frequently have other paraphilias. Beastiality is a paraphilia....just saying. :innocent: I hope doggy digs a hole under the fence and escapes.

Interesting points, Benny. And by the way, :welcome: to WS!

I've been scratching my head over Amendola's approach to this ever since he allowed the Costas interview. The man has a plan, no doubt about that. IMO, it seems to involve:

1 - Get Jerry out there in the media to tell "his story"/counteract the claims in the GJ presentment & do image rehabilitation--look, he's just this big loveable misunderstood lug of a guy (though this may seem insane to those of us who follow these things closely, think about all the potential jurors and just regular citizens who don't, and who are only reading whatever story pops up on the top of MSM websites?); and

2 - Attempt to discredit the victims, by any means necessary.
. and the victims parents, and witnesses etc...

We've seen this all before............. Nothing wrong with being "attracted" to young boys & sharing a shower. Sounds all too much like " Nothing wrong with sharing a bed" we all heard & saw a famous, now deceased celebrity say on national tv. EVERYONE learned of all the grooming that went on. The SAME sick twisted smile erupting from his lips & glazed over eyes when talking about his attraction to children.

We saw the defense smear the mother of one victim, learned of multiple pay off others and we saw the machine that knew and never said a word cause they were making money. The people that saw & told were also smeared and defamed.

I get the same sick feeling in the pit of my stomach & like crying with this case. So many people failed all the victims.

Hopefully, this sicko won't get away with it. I will not be surprised if he does.

IMO

I hear you, Linda7NJ! :blowkiss:

And what bothers me about that dinner to which the victims were invited is that now they want us to believe it was just a couple of "buddies" sitting down for a friendly meal, as if they wouldn't be intimidated just being with Sandusky again. And the idea of his wife sitting there like just another enabler makes my skin crawl.

Same thing for JoePa's wife. :furious: She wants to pitch Paterno and herself as victims, which just shows how little empathy they have with these children who are scarred for life physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Things are just coming home to roost for people who ignored evil in their midst. :cow:

Bill would permit experts to testify about sex abuse victim behavior

Pennsylvania is the only state that does not allow expert witness testimony about victim behavior to be offered during sexual assault criminal trials, such as the upcoming proceedings against former Penn State football defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.

A bill in the state Senate Judiciary Committee would change that, and the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape wants to see the measure expedited into law.

House Bill 1264, sponsored by state Rep. Cherelle Parker, D-Philadelphia, and co-sponsored by Rep. Kate Harper, R-Montgomery County, would allow experts to address questions about victim behavior in sex assault cases, including why a person abused in childhood might wait for decades to report the assaults.

"If victims finally get the courage to come forward and report the abuse, they should not be further victimized by having the very normal behaviors and reactions of a sex assault victim looked upon as abnormal by a court or a jury who simply isn't educated in these things," Parker said on Friday

Read more: Bill would permit experts to testify about sex abuse victim behavior - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/regional/s_770237.html#ixzz1fWB9mDzl

This looks like another peculiarity in Amendola's narrative on the dinner with Victim Six:

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...sky-accuser-says-police-knew-of-recent-dinner
He told The Associated Press on Friday that another dinner guest that night was the man identified in the grand jury report as Victim No. 2, who Sandusky is accused of sodomizing in a Penn State shower.
Janet said another man identified as a victim in the grand jury report attended, but he did not specify who that was.

If Howard Janet is representing Victim Six, and if Victims Two & Six allegedly don't know each other, how did Victim Six know that his dinner companion that night was any victim at all, specifically Victim Two? According to the GJP, the only two victims who knew each other were Victims Six & Five.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me ...

Earlier on when they started "stumping" in the media, Amendola stated that they'd met with the victim they believed to be Victim #2, and he was stating that he hadn't been raped. If true, Amendola/defense team knows whether or not Victim #2 was at the dinner.

I apologize for not having a link handy.

All of this is just my opinion. I am grateful for the opportunity to express it.

If this one starts talking about how he didn't have a childhood & thinks he's Peter Pan my head is going to explode!

The only hope I have is that now a whole nother genre of people "sports people" will learn how grooming works, whose vulnerable and how adapt these freaks are at selecting their victims. All the while appearing to most to be fine upstanding (charitable sometimes)...but usually respected citizens. Face it.... if behaved like total jerks and wore a dirty trench coat and tried to lure kids on the corner...children wouldn't fall prey at the rate they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine