Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno, Spanier fired; coverup charged #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another defense attorney giving the rest of them a bad name.

I wish I could transcribe this presser....um...incredible...just incredible

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

nuff said! I am going to back away.

Praying for all those victims with the courage to stand up to this man, who is said to have been playful with the boys, water balloon fights..."you can see his love for them"

I am praying that the truth comes out!!!

Heh, woke up at 5:30 am Pacific time, switched on the TV just in time to see Sandusky and Amendola ( and entourage) walk out of the door to stop and claim they couldn't have their say today, so it's off. Bullsh!!

FLINCH! (deep sock on the arm-- oops, did I miss and hit your side moob? my bad! :floorlaugh: ) Coward!

But, I think this will be painted as a gesture to his wife. We all know they don't need to hear the victim's statements-- the GJP gave us the gist of it, but of course, the details coming straight from these young men would be a zillion times more devastating. Many gasps, tears, perhaps even sobs from a gallery of Sandusky neighbors and "friends," as well as seasoned reporters and professionals. I think they did the right thing for their case, and it was probably the work of the new consultant.

I want to extend my heartfelt appreciation to the victims in that courtroom this morning-- please don't view this day as a waste of your time and energy. You have succeeded greatly by being there, en force, to stand as ready as soldiers to face a common enemy. I applaud your courage, resolve, and ability to make sure there is never another young boy hurt by this wolf in sheep's clothing. :heartbeat:

Victim #1's attorney spoke after prelim ended. He said that he was at dinner last night with Victim #1 and that Victim #1 was prepared to testify and that he was nervous. The attorney then went on to say he received a phone call that Victim #1 did not have to be in the Courtroom when court opened this morning.

Victim #1's attorney was in the courtroom this AM and was not aware himself that Sandusky was going to waive the hearing.

OH MY, Mr. A. is still talking? Or is this taped? I am watching In Session.

I'm sorry, but I can't help it. This image of his leaving the courthouse this morning reminds me of an old Johnny Cash song:

TrainComing.png

♫ I hear that train a coming, It's coming round the bend ♫

Prayers :prayers: that the victims know that they are very brave, and that they are aware of they support they have.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk.

Sandusky paused outside the courthouse to say, "We fully intend to put together the best possible defense that we can do, to stay the course, to fight for four quarters... We want the opportunity to present our side."

This man is delusional, he still thinks this is a game.

The letter from victim 4 is heartbreaking, but a very strong statement against JS.
His lawyer read it on In Session.

Sandusky paused outside the courthouse to say, "We fully intend to put together the best possible defense that we can do, to stay the course, to fight for four quarters... We want the opportunity to present our side."

Exactly...to him it is a game...seriously...if he were innocent I don't think he would be smirking...he would be crushed that the boys he worked with would accuse him like this.

It isn't a game to the victims and I pray JS finds the end of the hall really soon.

On a different note...it bothers me that he can be out! Because he is a big name...because he has money...I know this is a free country...innocent until "proven" guilty...but it bothers me.

Not that I can find. But I still can't figure out if what is on TV is live or not. More coffee for me today.

I was up all night with a sick little one...I definitely need coffee...

This is so sad that these young men even have to testify...that we have a grown man in the place of trust that destroyed that trust...and then can say that the victims just want money.

I think I am feeling a might frustrated this morning...

It's amazing how ignorant he sounds.imo. Did he really say that? Like he can't think of words that are not football related. In my head he says "uh wait a second what were we talking about..." just.. duh! imo

His attrny is so off-putting (if that's a word). He's so forward, in a bully sort of way, imo. When he walks away from the podium to get closer to the reporter asking the question, just to much, cause I think he could hear her, i pretty much could, it was more of a "look at me, paying attention and answering all questions" type of move. imo

Exactly...to him it is a game...seriously...if he were innocent I don't think he would be smirking...he would be crushed that the boys he worked with would accuse him like this.

It isn't a game to the victims and I pray JS finds the end of the hall really soon.

On a different note...it bothers me that he can be out! Because he is a big name...because he has money...I know this is a free country...innocent until "proven" guilty...but it bothers me.
It bothers me he is out because justice will not be served if someone kills him or he kills himself.

It also scares me that they will go with a plea bargain. I saw victims one's attorney say if it was the right sentence they would be happy with a plea deal. I am sure all the attorneys who are going to sue would be happy to seen Sandusky not have to spend the money on defense.

I want a full trial with all the evidence layed out. If there is a deal all the testimony so far and even the 1998 100 page report will remain sealed.

I'm sorry, but I can't help it. This image of his leaving the courthouse this morning reminds me of an old Johnny Cash song:

TrainComing.png

♫ I hear that train a coming, It's coming round the bend ♫

I'd like him to be stuck in Folsom Prison.

Um..no...someone that watched the presser please tell me this is NOT true:

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
The 1-800-REALITY number #Sandusky's lawyer jokingly referenced in presser actually exists. It rings thru to a sex line.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

It's called Karma

Sandusky’s Lawyer: If You Believe McQueary, "I Suggest You Dial 1-800-REALITY." That’s A Gay Phone Sex Line.

Joe Amendola, the attorney for Jerry Sandusky who thus far has been lawyerin' like a man who got his J.D. from the bottom of a cereal box, did some more lawyerin' in front of the cameras this morning. The choicest moment: At one point, Amendola discussed the possibility that Mike McQueary witnessed a rape, told Joe Paterno and two university administrators, and no one did anything except tell Sandusky to stay out of the locker room with kids. To anyone who believes that version of events, Amendola said, "I suggest you dial 1-800-REALITY." I did. Here's what I got:

Hey guys, welcome to the hottest place for triple-X action. Get ready for bulging, bursting pleasure with horny gay, bi, and bi-curious studs. Just 99 cents per minute.
http://deadspin.com/5867633/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member