Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS cant even figger out that Ganim is testifying..jerry might be testifying and we'd never know it...funny that a ws poster knows it but they dont?????????????

you do KNOW IT dont you jj?

Date and that she gave Victim 6's mother police contact info. Big deal. That was stipulated; Ganim said she wouldn't answer.

Dravov, a defense witness, is describing McQueary's reaction. He didn't saw what he saw, but according to Dravov, Mike clammed up. He'd known him for years, and he had never seen him like that.

DF has called a few other boys to say JS never molested them!

I wonder why this one boy's uncle called the DA last night?

RT @MattMooreAP: Image of Jerry #Sandusky arriving for court on Wednesday by @AP Photographer Gene Puskar. say.ly

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:56 AM

Indications that Jerry #Sandusky will NOT testify at child sex abuse trial. As with everything, this is subject to change. Stay tuned.

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:55 AM

question, if I had sent email to alleged victims mom with contact info for investigators. I would not EVER talk about convo w/ source.

by sganim via twitter10:47 AM

Court resumes at 11am

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter10:46 AM

Big headline though: we still haven't heard from #sandusky

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter10:45 AM

But unbeknownst to him, his uncle called.prosecutors and said to talk to his nephew about #sandusky allegations

Former second mile kid says police interviewed him after allegations hit and seemed to be pressing him to say what wasn't true

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter10:44 AM

Mcqueary family friend dr dranov offers slightly different account of what mike mcqueary said he saw in the showers. #sandusky

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter10:43 AM

Change in the #sandusky jury! Juror 6 calls out sick so the first alternate replaces her. Jury still 5 men, 7 women

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter10:41 AM

RT @sganim: For the record, I would NOT have answered yes to that question. I would have declined to comment under Pa. Shield Law. #Sandusky

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:39 AM

RT @mdent05: Defense showed a thank you note addressed to mike McQueary for being in 03 2nd mile golf event. McQueary said he avoided #S ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:38 AM

The shower incident is now down 2 McQueary testifying about hearing "rhythmical slapping noises." Remember, that alleged vict never came fwd

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:37 AM

RT @kevcirilli: Buzz is whether #Sandusky will testify. Spoke with a local who arrived 3:30AM to wait in line. "I want him to tell me he ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:34 AM

Def atty: "You got the impression that they wanted a particular answer from you?" Hilton: "Yes." #sandusky

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:33 AM

Hilton: investigators asked questions multiple times/ways. "I felt that they wanted me to say something that wasn't true."

For the record, I would NOT have answered yes to that question. I would have declined to comment under Pa. Shield Law. #Sandusky

by sganim via twitter10:33 AM

One ex-Second Mile participant, David Hilton of Lancaster County, says he felt investigators pressed to conjur false allegations. #sandusky

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:32 AM

Stipulation: PN reporter Sara Ganim would have acknowledged sending investigators' contact info to mother of Victim 6 (1998 incident).

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:30 AM

RT @kevcirilli: Doc who met w #McQueary & his dad night of alleged shower incident testified #McQueary didn't say specifically he sa ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:30 AM

RT @LC_Nichols: Strong character witnesses on stand in #Sandusky trial today. Said he was questioned by police, felt like they wanted a ...

Prosecution, defense agree to stipulation, saving Patriot-News reporter Sara Ganim from testifying about e-mail sent to Victim 6's mom.

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:29 AM

Dranov: After 2/01 incident, McQueary "implied what had gone on with sexual sounds. Did he give me any graphic description? No."

Dr. Dranov, summoned for advice after 2/01 incident, says McQueary was "visibly shaken," voice trembling, hands shaking. #sandusky

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:28 AM

Alternate No. 1 is a 2007 graduate from Penn State’s College of Health and Human Development. Sandusky spoke at her commencement. #sandusky

Judge dismisses Juror 6 due to illness, replaces her with Alt No. 1. Juror 6 was woman in her 20s who works for SC property agent. #sandusky

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yLUkI72I

RT @MattMooreAP: Image of Jerry #Sandusky arriving for court on Wednesday by @AP Photographer Gene Puskar. say.ly

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:56 AM

Indications that Jerry #Sandusky will NOT testify at child sex abuse trial. As with everything, this is subject to change. Stay tuned.

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:55 AM

question, if I had sent email to alleged victims mom with contact info for investigators. I would not EVER talk about convo w/ source.

by sganim via twitter10:47 AM

Court resumes at 11am

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter10:46 AM

Big headline though: we still haven't heard from #sandusky

But unbeknownst to him, his uncle called.prosecutors and said to talk to his nephew about #sandusky allegations

Former second mile kid says police interviewed him after allegations hit and seemed to be pressing him to say what wasn't true

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter10:44 AM

Mcqueary family friend dr dranov offers slightly different account of what mike mcqueary said he saw in the showers. #sandusky

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter10:43 AM

Change in the #sandusky jury! Juror 6 calls out sick so the first alternate replaces her. Jury still 5 men, 7 women

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter10:41 AM

RT @sganim: For the record, I would NOT have answered yes to that question. I would have declined to comment under Pa. Shield Law. #Sandusky

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:39 AM

RT @mdent05: Defense showed a thank you note addressed to mike McQueary for being in 03 2nd mile golf event. McQueary said he avoided #S ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:38 AM

The shower incident is now down 2 McQueary testifying about hearing "rhythmical slapping noises." Remember, that alleged vict never came fwd

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:37 AM

RT @kevcirilli: Buzz is whether #Sandusky will testify. Spoke with a local who arrived 3:30AM to wait in line. "I want him to tell me he ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:34 AM

Def atty: "You got the impression that they wanted a particular answer from you?" Hilton: "Yes." #sandusky

Hilton: investigators asked questions multiple times/ways. "I felt that they wanted me to say something that wasn't true."

For the record, I would NOT have answered yes to that question. I would have declined to comment under Pa. Shield Law. #Sandusky

by sganim via twitter10:33 AM

One ex-Second Mile participant, David Hilton of Lancaster County, says he felt investigators pressed to conjur false allegations. #sandusky

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:32 AM

Stipulation: PN reporter Sara Ganim would have acknowledged sending investigators' contact info to mother of Victim 6 (1998 incident).

by cvmikesisak via twitter10:30 AM

RT @kevcirilli: Doc who met w #McQueary & his dad night of alleged shower incident testified #McQueary didn't say specifically he sa ...

RT @LC_Nichols: Strong character witnesses on stand in #Sandusky trial today. Said he was questioned by police, felt like they wanted a ...

Prosecution, defense agree to stipulation, saving Patriot-News reporter Sara Ganim from testifying about e-mail sent to Victim 6's mom.

Dranov: After 2/01 incident, McQueary "implied what had gone on with sexual sounds. Did he give me any graphic description? No."

Dr. Dranov, summoned for advice after 2/01 incident, says McQueary was "visibly shaken," voice trembling, hands shaking. #sandusky

Alternate No. 1 is a 2007 graduate from Penn State’s College of Health and Human Development. Sandusky spoke at her commencement. #sandusky

Judge dismisses Juror 6 due to illness, replaces her with Alt No. 1. Juror 6 was woman in her 20s who works for SC property agent. #sandusky

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yLUkI72I

Good Morning Reader-Thank you again for all your wonderful work-we really appriciate it!!!

Rockview is halfway between his house and the Courthouse. :)

There are many across the state; Graterford outside Phila. One in Loretto (that might be federal) and one outside of Greensburg. I think there as one in Clinton County.

Oh let it be Graterford...........Greensburg was a State prision last I knew....but let it be Graterford!!!

Well of course it felt weird and pressuring-- it didn't happen to him!! :doh: But, for the ones who were victims... yeah, HUGE difference. :moo:

health and human development...a girl..recent graduate,,,,she should know:

1. just because he didnt molest 1 or 2 boys doesnt mean he didnt molest numerous others.

2. histronic personality disoredr doesnt excplain love ltters to a little boy

3. 8 damaged young men when she sees them as opposed to 8 academy award winning actors

4. people like the BTK have the ability to lead double lives

5. and all the other obvious things that joyce and dottie say they don't get

Well of course it felt weird and pressuring-- it didn't happen to him!! :doh: But, for the ones who were victims... yeah, HUGE difference. :moo:

of course they wanted him to say something different.because they thought he had a different story......how were they to know he was one of the lucky ones that didnt appeal to jerry, for some unknown reason...you think these young men just WANT to subject themselves to all this? it took

something to get the story out of them...jeeze I hate defense attys and their slight of hand tricks.

Well-they are not as dumb as we thought--LOL-After the Costas interview-I can hear A telling JS-you have a big mouth-keep it shut now!!!

So, Dranov says McQueary clammed up when he talked to him? Said that wasn't like Mike? Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member