Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he didn't molest every child he came in contact with. He picked the ones he thought he could control. He tested the waters and got better at it throughout the years. Of course he is not going to molest a child of a family friend.

His wife and that woman that testified that is friends with Dottie made my skin crawl.

I see Dottie as the kind of woman that wouldn't divorce her husband no matter how vile he is. I don't think they can stand each other. Now on IS Dottie is being described as a good, kind woman that stands behind her man.

What's wrong with our society that a woman is put on a pedestal if she stays in a marriage and brushes evil things under the rug, turning her head as apposed to a woman that speaks out and divorces to put an end to madness.

Amendola obviously believes Jer's case can't stand another :bricks:

For once, I agree. :fence: <<<< this is my happy spectator, not "on the fence" lol

My take on what Dottie would do if she walked in on a sex act between JS and a child:

"Now you boys quit horsing around and come eat your sandwiches."

JMO

One of the things that has stayed with me is Jerry's tactics surrounding the swimming pool. He had certain "moves" perfected: pick the child up over your head and oooops, a free grope of the genitals up through the open pant leg. The throw the child in a big splash to rinse away the horror of being touched.

This guy had a tremendous amount of practice, I bet he did that with too many to count. mo

:devil:

Attachments

• 1338827959_c94e.jpg
    1338827959_c94e.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
Of course he didn't molest every child he came in contact with. He picked the ones he thought he could control. He tested the waters and got better at it throughout the years. Of course he is not going to molest a child of a family friend.

His wife and that woman that testified that is friends with Dottie made my skin crawl.

I see Dottie as the kind of woman that wouldn't divorce her husband no matter how vile he is. I don't think they can stand each other. Now on IS Dottie is being described as a good, kind woman that stands behind her man.

What's wrong with our society that a woman is put on a pedestal if she stays in a marriage and brushes evil things under the rug, turning her head as apposed to a woman that speaks out and divorces to put an end to madness.

BBM. I applaud that sentence. Hard to believe that in 2012 women are still somehow valued for being trophy wives, but it is way too common. As for DS, eff her. Seriously, she makes me sick.

It sure takes a "special" mindset for a Woman and a Mother to bury this knowing full well this crime destroys many lives. In my mind she and Jer are in the same bracket. I still cant help but think of their children. I just dont believe a Pedophile could resist those adopted boys right under his own roof :banghead: Betting many more victims we may never know about.

Amendola's reputation said he shouldn't be stupid enough to have Jerry testify.
Two guesses- keeping Jerry thinking he would get to tell his side in the end kept him in line through the trial. And the jury and reporters reactions to Dottie were negative, making it clear that bad-mouthing, spin and "I don't know" was counter-productive..

There was some conflict between Amendola and Sandusky.

They didn't go after Victim 6 at all. Wow!!!

[Amendola must have been reading my posts.]

I'm somewhat fascinated by Sandusky's expressions (or lack of them), I did find a couple that actually seem fitting for the circumstances. In most pictures, however, he appears like a simpleton, and I know he's not. Actually, the word "conniving" is an exact fit for Dottie's husband, NOT his victims.

Apparently, though the "show must go on" there are some moments when the seriousness of the charges he's facing comes to fore.

jmo

Attachments

• 0210-jerry-sandusky-statement_full_600.jpg
    0210-jerry-sandusky-statement_full_600.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 1213-jerry-sandusky-ex.jpg
    1213-jerry-sandusky-ex.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 15
  • jerry-sandusky-f7bd6df851790dab.jpg
    jerry-sandusky-f7bd6df851790dab.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Judge-sets-May-trial-date-for-Sandusky-FHVNKDE-x-large.jpg
    Judge-sets-May-trial-date-for-Sandusky-FHVNKDE-x-large.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 15

Crazy isn't it? A woman who wants to run for President will run the gauntlet of every vile, misogynist insult in the book. A woman who stands silently by while her husband molests children will be praised as a faithful wife who knows her place.

Absolutely back to front and crazy.

:floorlaugh:

In other news, this meeting in chambers has twitter going kookoo. Some talk about a plea deal. Whatcha'll think? Is the pervert going :truce: or going :jail:

Or Amendola finally persuaded Sandusky not to testify. He did not testify.

IS interviewed a former NFL player, Roy Wire, and a Baseball coach, Tommy Weather. Both said they never showered with kids nor did they shower with coaches when they were kids. They were upset that this is being presented as the norm in sports and said it is just not true. they hope others will speak up as they are unhappy that professional atheletes are being portrayed in this way.

paraphrased

wm

Crazy isn't it? A woman who wants to run for President will run the gauntlet of every vile, misogynist insult in the book. A woman who stands silently by while her husband molests children will be praised as a faithful wife who knows her place.

Absolutely back to front and crazy.

:rocker: WORD!!!

Court in recess until tomorrow. No plea. I was worried for a moment there.

That wasn't much of a defense, was it?

So, does Jerry get carted off to jail right after the verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member