Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on what Dottie would do if she walked in on a sex act between JS and a child:

"Now you boys quit horsing around and come eat your sandwiches."

JMO

well the way i hear it dottie always broadcast her presence by yelling the question:

"JERRY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE."

as if she didnt know, but at least she never saw anything, and that sounds like its one of the true thingts we've heard about him and her in this whole sordid mess.

First smart move I've seen em make.

Smart, but the trial watcher/anti-JS part of me is saying "dang it!!". Really wanted to see him crash and burn.

Now the two interesting things for me (aside from the verdict) will be how both sides will wrap this up in closing, and how long it takes the jury to come back.

That wasn't much of a defense, was it?

So, does Jerry get carted off to jail right after the verdict?

No-It wasn't-a few character witnesses- thats all I got out of it!!

Lets hope he gets handcuffed and sent to his new home-away from boys-we need to send Sarge the prison rules for visting day & phone calls!!!LOL

I'm just 3 years younger than Dottie, aka Sarge. Things were different when we were growing up, at least among people I knew. Girls weren't encouraged to go to college, because it would be a waste of money. It's even true in some families today nephew's... (who teaches at Penn State) wife had to put herself through college, her brother didn't.

My parents wanted me to go to secretarial school and not waste my time. They assumed I would get married and waste all that knowledge raising children! I went, took care of myself, thank you!

Most of my classmates listed their life's goal in our yearbook to be a wife and mother. That, a hairdresser, or an interior decorator.

Fact is, I even had two roommates in college who were given 1 year's tuition to find a husband. LOL! They both only dated seniors and each snagged one for herself.

Financially, she will be in a bind. She probably didn't work enough to qualify for SS and will collect on her husband's. Her and her husband's money (if there is much after the lawyers' fees are paid) may be frozen pending lawsuits.

Her whole identity is as Jer's wife, she has no standing on her own, except as the wife of a (possible) pedophile.

She faces a very uncertain future if he is convicted.

Not that I pity her. Just some facts.

Sara Ganim was asked about an email she responded to from a source. She gave the source the Ag's name and #.

Sara Ganim was asked about an email she responded to from a source. She gave the source the Ag's name and #.

because the AG requested she do that....but Joe blo thought she was trying to get a witness to get in touch with the AG on her own and he was going to try and nail her on a collusion smear...but, uh oh....

never mind.......too bad sleeze ball

I'm just 3 years younger than Dottie, aka Sarge. Things were different when we were growing up, at least among people I knew. Girls weren't encouraged to go to college, because it would be a waste of money. It's even true in some families today nephew's... (who teaches at Penn State) wife had to put herself through college, her brother didn't.

My parents wanted me to go to secretarial school and not waste my time. They assumed I would get married and waste all that knowledge raising children! I went, took care of myself, thank you!

Most of my classmates listed their life's goal in our yearbook to be a wife and mother. That, a hairdresser, or an interior decorator.

Fact is, I even had two roommates in college who were given 1 year's tuition to find a husband. LOL! They both only dated seniors and each snagged one for herself.

Financially, she will be in a bind. She probably didn't work enough to qualify for SS and will collect on her husband's. Her and her husband's money (if there is much after the lawyers' fees are paid) may be frozen pending lawsuits.

Her whole identity is as Jer's wife, she has no standing on her own, except as the wife of a (possible) pedophile.

makes sense...no wonder she lied her a$$ off

It is interesting that Jerry Sandusky calls Dottie Sandusky "Sarge". I do not know about Sandusky's relationship with his parents. It sounds like he needs a motherly figure, kinda like George Anthony. Sandusky is very independent, yet he can be dependent due to his immaturity.

This is essentially what my mother said. We don't pity her either, but at least it does explain her mindset.

It is interesting that Jerry Sandusky calls Dottie Sandusky "Sarge". I do not know about Sandusky's relationship with his parents. It sounds like he needs a motherly figure, kinda like George Anthony. Sandusky is very independent, yet he can be dependent due to his immaturity.

SG points out in her article today in the harrisburg newspaper that jerrys supporters never talk about "the other jerry" who is described in his book "TOUCHED", who is apparently a whiny little soft spoken immateur adult kiddy who likes to play with kids and cant get along with adults too well.

but even that is a joke...we all know who was in charge in that house and it wasnt sgt schultz

I dont doubt if Jer wanted to testify they put him thru some grueling mock runs. So.......tomorrow after closing it's Tick Tock for Jer :woohoo:

if be happy with a plea if he admits guilt and gets life wo parole.

otherwise i leave him to the vengence of a happy valley jury

as scary as that is

He's not going to get life, even if convicted on everything. He'd probably be out by 2030, even if convicted of everything.

Has anyone heard/read if Jer's Children were ever in the Courtroom? I'm dying to know that. That's huge to me. Has Sarge been out of the Courtroom since her testimony? If so that's huge to me as well.

i love it dr drainoff is called by lawyer joe and sinks jerrys ship

nice goin joe

god the last time i've seen a lawyer this bad it was jose baez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads