Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amendola (cont): Alleged victim #4 Told us JS did all these terrible things over a period of time. Late summer of 1998, he began close relationship with JS. Played b-ball and racquetball two or three times week in afternoon. Problem. You heard it from Dick Anderson. Schedule of coach late August till fall – 17 hour days. Where in world, how in world did JS find time to go play bball or rball two or three times a week and fool around in shower. It doesn’t make sense.
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 8:54 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yRZtO6Tm

I hope the SA gets up & says-Why would a top notch University fire so many people if they did 'nt believe the charges-WHY???

Amendola (cont): Jerry is 68. Earliest allegations they have with all the publicity – all these charges only go back to mid 1990s. So Jerry decided in his mid 50s to become a pedophile? Make any sense? He’s been around kids all his life.
(Alleged victim) and (alleged victim) came forward after charges. All other kids have attorneys. Isn’t it coincidental? Attorneys are here in court. Contingency fee. Andreozzi testified to that. Lawyers from Md., Philly. Financial motive? You have to decide that.
Doesn’t make any sense.
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 8:56 AM

Amendola (cont): Alamo Bowl – (Alleged victim) said JS said if you don’t perform oral sex, you’re going home. Dottie said she came into room and two were arguing because (the boy) didn’t want to go to banquet that had been paid for. Very different testimony. Megan Rash – knew (the boy) since they were kids. Reputation dishonest. Put all this together, how do we handle this?
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 8:55 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yRaBwGY1

read from the bottom up

Amendola (cont): Cpl. Leiter and Rossman screwed up in interviewing #4, when he wasn’t saying the horrific things JS had supposedly done to him, he asked for break, Rossman says, there are other kids. We do that with all the other kids – tell them about other victims. Tell (alleged victim) you are not alone. Interviewed nine and you are doing very well. Leads himto say he was raped and sodomized by telling him others have told them that. Need you to tell us this is what happened.
Trooper testified they don’t tell kids about other victims. How do you defend against this? If they did it to him…do we have to get hit in head with brick to figure this out? This man’s life is at stake. In this case, because o this man’s reputation, they went after him.
Get him hell or high water, even if they had to coach witnesses.
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 8:59 AM

Amendola (cont): Commonwealth kept searching and searching for victims. How did they find them? Jerry wrote the book “Touched”. Got names out of JS’s book. So now, we have a pedophile who writes a book and puts victims on book. That’s smart. That’s the answer.
Use common sense. JS took these kids everywhere. Is that what a ped does? Does he parade kids around? Or does he hide them? Doesn’t make sense.
There was a push- let’s see if we get more kids. When they got the kids, most of the cases, initially kids said not much happened. Commonwealth kept asking more questions –
Police kept going back, kept questioning, we don’t think you’re telling truth. How many times do you have to be told that before you get it?
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 8:58 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yRb10YfE

Amendola (cont): In Bob Costas interview, Sandusky wanted to tell the world he was innocent. Nervous about being on TV with Costas.
Within days, Paterno fired, his coach, his mentor, the AD charged with perjury, former VP for financial services charged. Graham Spanier fired. This was three year investigation. Why didn’t they arrest him? Could have arrested him after victim 1 in 2008 if they thought he was such a monster.
Such a monster, why didn’t you arrest him in 2008?
This stuff didn’t happen, they waited til they could come up with more kids.
He’s arrested and this goes global. He’s been painted as monster, predator, admins at PSU and Paterno fired.
Folks, what more could that man say? He went on national TV with a guy every bit as tough as Joe McGettigan. Tough questions, tough answers.
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 9:01 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yRbS5qJZ

What a vile vile monster. He did get away with this for years Amendola because of who he was. He had access to children already having difficulty. It had to be a Pedophiles dream postion :maddening: LMAO so if Mr. Amendola works 17 hr. days or anyone else there is no time for sex :floorlaugh: Sorry but i needed a laugh :banghead:

Amendola (cont): Mike McQueary – Instead of stopping it and saying what the heck is going on, didn’t do one thing to stop what he said he saw. I submit he saw something, thought something was going on, heard slapping noises. Said later saw what he thought was sexual activity…doesn’t stop it. PSU police dept less than 15 seconds away. Has cellphone, could call 911. Instead, calls Dad. Goes to see him and Dr. Dranov. Dr. D is a mandatory reporter of sexual activity. Do they say call police? No, they said talk to Paterno. Did Joepa say call police? No, takes up with Tim Curley, Gary Schultz.
They tell JS don’t bring kids into shower anymore. Is that consistent with someone saying they saw assault? Five well respected adults. Is it possible all five said don’t call police, or is it consistent that MM said he just saw something made him uncomfortable? MM assumed. You know what they say about when we assume.
Would MM have played golf at 2nd Mile tourney in 2001 and 2003, continue supporting Sandusky’s programs? Doesn’t make sense.
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 9:02 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yRbgcz6Z

It doesn't make sense is the mantra-- but, it does. So...?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-06-21-11-39-23

Jerry Sandusky's defense attorney says the former Penn State assistant football coach is a victim of lawyers and accusers with financial motives and a legal system that thought he was guilty before he was even charged.

"rush to judgement"..this has got to be the first thing they teach in law school...its gotta be the most overused cliche in the history of law...

has there ever been a trial when a DA didnt get that thought in there at some point?

I think not.

DA's must think jurors are idiots. i can just see the happy valley legal people sitting around going:

yeah, lets try and hang a pervert tag on one of the most powerful men in the community who is deeply embedded in the most powerful organization in the state...that should be fun...lets do it.

duh, right.

Amendola (cont): Alleged victim #8- What was mental health of janitor Jim Calhoun at time? Can we trust what he told others he saw? No victim, no direct witness.
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 9:03 AM

Amendola (cont): Alleged Victim #6 – Case investigated 1998. Ray Gricar investigated, CYS – not sufficient evidence to prosecute. What did (alleged victim) tell us? After incident, he continued relationship. JS helped him finance mission trip. Does that make sense? Does that sound like a victim?
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 9:02 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yRc7OUhp

Amendola (cont): If Sandusky did this, he should rot in jail rest of life. But what if he didn’t do? Then his life is destroyed. We have a fired univ president, we have a dead coach.
Lawyers, money, root of all evil. All he ever wanted to do was help kids from time he was a kid.
Mother Theresa’s Poem – “Do it anyway”
Next book Sandusky should write should be called “Slammed.”
Asking you for verdict of not guilty. Sandusky will never get his life back but at least he can start?
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 9:04 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yRcOEd6C

:rolleyes:

I hope the prosecution is taking notes so they can go point by point...

I wonder if the jurors notice the victims in the courtroom?I think it would speaks volumes...

I wonder if Dottie will hang around for the prosecution's closing?

Okay everyone, we'll be getting the big onslaught here in a few minutes!!

me too....I don't trust juries any more to due to Casey Anthony

Hopefully the jurors themselves are aware of the reaction to the Anthony debacle. I hope juries everywhere are taking their charge a lot more seriously after that devastatingly lazy display of public "service"!!! mo

eta: I'm not monitoring twitter anymore-- it dragged my old computer down to nada. Just an fyi if someone else wants to grab it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle