Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go guys (and gals).
drinks.png

http://www.89thandbroke.com/2011/04/half-off-drinks-fusion-88/

I'll have a cherry vodka & sprite please!!!

Amendola argued:
Amendola (cont): Alleged victim #4 Told us JS did all these terrible things over a period of time. Late summer of 1998, he began close relationship with JS. Played b-ball and racquetball two or three times week in afternoon. Problem. You heard it from Dick Anderson. Schedule of coach late August till fall – 17 hour days. Where in world, how in world did JS find time to go play bball or rball two or three times a week and fool around in shower. It doesn’t make sense.
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 8:54 AM

------That was the summer when Paterno said Jerry could never be head coach because he was spending too much time on Second Mile activities.

Amendola argued:
Amendola (cont): Alleged victim #4 Told us JS did all these terrible things over a period of time. Late summer of 1998, he began close relationship with JS. Played b-ball and racquetball two or three times week in afternoon. Problem. You heard it from Dick Anderson. Schedule of coach late August till fall – 17 hour days. Where in world, how in world did JS find time to go play bball or rball two or three times a week and fool around in shower. It doesn’t make sense.
by WTAE.com/ Web staff 8:54 AM

------That was the summer when Paterno said Jerry could never be head coach because he was spending too much time on Second Mile activities.

Bingo. Yes time with his first love (s) Yuck

time for dessert?

Attachments

• mini-tiramisu-eclairs-m.jpg
    mini-tiramisu-eclairs-m.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
  • treats-caramel-apples-l.jpg
    treats-caramel-apples-l.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
  • XUXU-Ice-Cream.jpg
    XUXU-Ice-Cream.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
Because if he is found NG, there will be future victims.

Agreed, and if there is a next time he might get rid of his victims permanently to prevent them from ever testifying.

http://onwardstate.com/2012/06/21/the-prosecution-delivers-closing-remarks/

McGettigan began his remarks with a slide projected on a screen, which read:

The Defense
■Admit what you must.
■Deny what you can.
■Call everyone a liar.
■Make counter charges.
■Allege a conspiracy.

“Is any of this not familiar to you?” McGettigan asked.

McGettigan continued by saying that the defense believes there is some vast conspiracy against Sandusky. “If there is a conspiracy, it involves enough people to fill this jury box — it involves time travel as well,” McGettigan said amusingly.

“This is their grand conspiracy. It requires everyone here to be fooled, or corrupt, or in this together,” McGettigan continued. “Mike McQueary, he must be part of the conspiracy too. Bring us all along. Lock us all up. Lock up the lawyers, lock up the victims. We all must’ve been part of this grand conspiracy.”

More at link....

In Session ticker. Dottie and Daughter Kara cried in Court.

From what i have read thus far I think the Prosecution brought it all home today. Kudos to them. They did their job and now we all wait. With baited breath :please:

I'm sipping a lovely Sauvignon Blanc ;) I usually prefer red wines, but it's hot as Hades in metro-Detroit, so a chilled white wine is mighty fine :) Mazel Tov!

Cheers to you too. Enjoy. Hot as hay here too. I shall partake after work.

Re: The poll. I voted for 4-8 hours, but a verdict sometime tomorrow would be alright with me. DH and I are leaving Saturday morning for a long weekend (our anniversary) on Mackinac Island where we won't have internet access. We'll have cable TV and can watch CNN/HLN, but I'd miss being here with fellow 'sleuthers to discuss the verdict.

Re: The poll. I voted for 4-8 hours, but a verdict sometime tomorrow would be alright with me. DH and I are leaving Saturday morning for a long weekend (our anniversary) on Mackinac Island where we won't have internet access. We'll have cable TV and can watch CNN/HLN, but I'd miss being here with fellow 'sleuthers to discuss the verdict.

:toastred: Happy Anniversary :toastred:

:cheers:

Hey, all - thanks for the great reporting! :blowkiss: I had to be out of the house and offline most of the day, so I'm just now catching up.

Sounds like McGettigan did a great closing argument! :woohoo:

ETA: And Happy Anniversary to Betty Davis Eyes! Mackinac Island is gorgeous from what my relatives in Michigan tell me.

And it has to be a bit cooler there - it's 93 with humidity here in Tennessee. Hazy & hot summer day.

More food and drinks for the long wait:

drinks-1.jpg

CANAPES_209.jpg

cake-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics