Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point its impossible Dottie didn't know.

And I think Jerry's comment about "And I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped" is his way of justifying what he has done. He probably has helped some young people but also has completely destroyed others. So in his mind as long as he helped some then what he did to others is somewhat negated. So I don't believe he feels an iota of remorse for what he's done.

Question: If (and I hope this doesn't happen), JS is found NG here, can his adopted son file charges? Probably a very newbie question.

Ugh, I wish the jury had heard this.

Bubba is getting bigger and bigger.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If Matt was abused, then possibly some of the other children were also. Jerry has no boundaries and I don't think family ties would matter. Besides, he could rationalize that they weren't his biological children but they knew he "loved" them - like any other pedophile.

As I wrote the other day, the worst thing Dottie said on the stand was that Jerry started Second Mile when they found out they couldn't adopt anymore foster children. *warning bell* She had to know he was abusing their son and she wanted him to look elsewhere.

That fits with Matt coming into the hotel room and seeing him there with a boy but doing nothing to help the kid. He had been taught to look the other way, or taught that it was somehow normal.

ThoughtFox-you have great posts-I look forward to them-great insights!!

well, well......I can still be shocked

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/03/jerry_sandusky_adopted_son_had.html

snipped:
In an exclusive interview to be broadcast at 10 p.m. on NBC's Rock Center, Travis Weaver said Sandusky performed oral sex on him in the upstairs bedroom of Sandusky's home, across the hall from Sandusky’s wife, Dottie.

Weaver said Dottie Sandusky never saw any of the abuse, according to the report, but he thinks she knew what was going on.

Praying for justice. No doubt in my mind there are many more victims of JS than the ones who came forward. My heart breaks for all of them and their families. May the proper and just verdict be rendered so they can finally get some sort of peace of mind and live their lives as "normal" as possible.

The emotional scars, sadly, will last forever.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Attorneys in chambers at #Sandusky trial... Stand by...
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Could the Jury be in? Or does the Matt story change everything?

:rollercoaster:

There's no way you could ever make stuff up that is as bizarre as real life.

Keep in mind: names of all other alleged victims have been kept out of publications. Matt Sandusky is (obviously) out there in the public.

by audsnyder4 via twitter5:25 PM

RT @MinkNate: 30-year-old Ohio man who will claim #Sandusky abuse on Rock Center tonight said abuse took place at Rose Bowl during 1994 ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter5:22 PM

New development this afternoon: Matt Sandusky, through his attorney Andrew Shubin, said that he met with prosecutors this week to say for the first time that he is a molestation victim of Jerry Sandusky, his adopted father. Matt, 33, was adopted by Jerry and Dottie Sandusky as an adult, after going to live with the family as a foster child.

by Shaun Ganley/Staff 5:18 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1ySvsnTFf

Well, for once I have to diagree with Ganim...the defense was just standard 'blame everybody else', he could have written that in his sleep.

McGettigan was masterful in describing how a pedophile works and why JS got away with it so long, how weak his witnesses were and in asking the jury to consider what the boys had gone thru and to 'give them back their souls'!

I think she's jealous because she didn't write that, lol.....

Jerry can just laugh and smile his teddybear self all the way from Penn State to the State Penn...today is not soon enough!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Best Quote Ever!!!Love it!!!!

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Lawyers have left chambers at #Sandusky trial... No further info at this time

The Sandusky adoption strategy: Five for me and one for you.

:furious:

I wonder what the decibel level at the Sandusky home is?

Saw a rumor - NOT confirmed - that hotel rooms may have been cancelled for Jurors.

~~~

ESPN New York‏@ESPNNewYork

Penn State Nittany Lions -- Jerry Sandusky accused of sexual abuse by adopted son http://dlvr.it/1lWdMF

~~~

Alan Blinder‏@alanblinder

BELLEFONTE, Pa. (AP) — Jerry Sandusky's son says his father abused him, he was ready to testify at Penn St. trial.

~~~

Matt Baumann‏@Matt_bau

RT @padgepadge The jury has been deliberating for about 4 hours and 15 minutes.Some are reporting we've already reached a verdict. #Sandusky

~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member