Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no. I really hoped that wouldn't be the case. Nothing is sacred to this evil man.

Frankly, that JS would violate his adopted children does not surprise me, and I posed the question recently in this discussion. In his perverted mind, Sandusky wouldn't consider this to be incest because he and the youngsters were not blood relatives. :moo:

I'd be shocked if we got a verdict today. And it would worry me if it came back so soon. I know we were all shocked at the Anthony verdict coming so quickly (of course it came back so quickly because that jury just wanted to go home) ... Not that I'm still bitter almost a year later.

Andrew Stockey‏@astockey

#Sandusky media outside courtroom awaiting verdict. Jury into 4th hour ofdeliberations http://pic.twitter.com/VVFzklnK

~~~

WTAJ News‏@WTAJnews

There are reports the Jury may have reached a verdict. #Sandusky trial

~~~

Do the reporters know where the jurors are staying? Maybe the hotel is "punking" them. LOL

But wait . . .

Michael Sisak‏@cvmikesisak

Court official: No verdict. No questions. Jury still deliberating.

~~~

Michael Sisak‏@cvmikesisak

BREAKING: Court official announces jurors will be taking a dinner break from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. #sandusky

Some say this is why.#sandusky didn't testify..."@SanduskyTrial: Sandusky's son says his father abused him.... fb.me"

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter5:49 PM

#Sandusky jury taking break to have dinner until 7pm.

by astockey via twitter5:48 PM

This may be the most Tweeted about dinner break in the history of dinner and breaks. #Sandusky

by cvmikesisak via twitter5:46 PM

RT @katywithawhy: @cvmikesisak I saw breaking and court and freaked out. Breaking: I eat dinner sometimes too! :)

RT @JenniferRStorm: Just a hunch but jury may have indicated they are close if they are taking dinner break from 6-7 #sandusky

RT @cvmikesisak: BREAKING: Court official announces jurors will be taking a dinner break from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. #sandusky

by audsnyder4 via twitter5:45 PM

BREAKING: Court official announces jurors will be taking a dinner break from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. #sandusky

by cvmikesisak via twitter5:44 PM

#Sandusky more on adopted son claim of sexual abuse and what was not said in closing arguments. New @ 6. WTAE

by astockey via twitter5:44 PM

Court official: No verdict. No questions. Jury still deliberating. #Sandusky

by cvmikesisak via twitter5:41 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yT1TTpDk

Some say this is why.#sandusky didn't testify..."@SanduskyTrial: Sandusky's son says his father abused him.... fb.me"

This may be the most Tweeted about dinner break in the history of dinner and breaks. #Sandusky

RT @katywithawhy: @cvmikesisak I saw breaking and court and freaked out. Breaking: I eat dinner sometimes too! :)

RT @JenniferRStorm: Just a hunch but jury may have indicated they are close if they are taking dinner break from 6-7 #sandusky

RT @cvmikesisak: BREAKING: Court official announces jurors will be taking a dinner break from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. #sandusky

#Sandusky more on adopted son claim of sexual abuse and what was not said in closing arguments. New @ 6. WTAE

bbm

:floorlaugh:

:rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

We have a statement from two attorneys representing Matt Sandusky, Jerry Sandusky's adopted son.

The statement was released Thursday afternoon. It reads:

"Matt Sandusky, one of Jerry Sandusky's adopted children, asked us to confirm with you the accuracy of this morning's news reports indicating that he was prepared to testify truthfully as a Commonwealth witness.

During the trial, Matt Sandusky contacted us and requested our advice and assistance in arranging a meeting with prosecutors to disclose for the first time in this case that he is a victim of Jerry Sandusky's abuse.

At Matt's request, we immediately arranged a meeting between him and the prosecutors and investigators.

This has been an extremely painful experience for Matt and he has asked us to convey his request that the media respect his privacy. There will be no further comment at this time."
by WGAL 2:53 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1yT3J0miT

just heard legal commentary on the news stating that if sandusky did not take the stand the son was going to be kept in reserve so charges could be filed in the event of an acquittal.

BBM~~~

LOLz!!!:floorlaugh:

IMO, the jury is close to a verdict and want their free dinner. SyraKelly (and others) may just be correct with her 5 hr prediction.:rocker:

Do we know if they go out for dinner or have it delivered? The dinner 'break' from 6-7 is why I think they are close. If not, then why not say they are done for the night and will resume deliberations in the morning?

Hope this makes sense.

moo

wm

Sounds like they're on a roll. Not calling it quits. Want to have a nice meal at the court's expense. I hope and pray that they will do the right thing for the victims of JS's abuse. :moo:

Good on them! Plus it gives me an hour to try to cook, clean, and do laundry while waiting...

Okay, I'm kidding, except about the cooking part :p

I hope that common sense is all over the place. LISTEN to these young men, jurors. And do the right thing. Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member