Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"When Jerry Sandusky would call Matt, she told police, Matt would keep the conversations private. But every time he hung up the phone he would go to the bathroom and throw up."

This is heart-breaking.

It's little details like this that ring most true to my ears. This, and the victim who kept throwing his underwear away. Who would think to make up a detail like that out of malice or greed?

I agree. :tears:

Hello, wm...makes perfect sense to me, too.... I do not feel for a second that a quick verdict means a not guilty verdict in this case.

I believe the jurors want the watching world to know that they are going to take back what is theirs and, hopefully, help many young men begin the healing process....

all moo

Had I been on that jury, I'd of simply raised my hand and told the judge I didn't need to deliberate. I'd vote guilty and let his honor know nothing anything those other 11 could say would ever change it.

Then I'd of asked if I could just go home.

just heard legal commentary on the news stating that if sandusky did not take the stand the son was going to be kept in reserve so charges could be filed in the event of an acquittal.

They have at least one other victim, B. K. similar to Victim 6.

Actually, he may believe that JS will be convicted on the evidence already presented, & if for some reason he is acquitted, the prosecutors will have a second shot at him, w/ MS's charges. Wouldn't we all love to be able to see Jerry & Dottie squirming right now?

I imagine Jerry has a pretty good idea of how many might come forward if he's not imprisoned, and immediately...

My heart sank when I read that MS had attempted suicide-- that's been in the back of my head regarding the two children that were never identified (the one the janitor witness, and the boy McQueary saw-- both in the showers at PSU).
Children who have endured that level of inhuman betrayal often never regain their self worth. I've been so tempted to research teen suicides in that region. :mad:

:jail::jail:

(I added DS's clinker icon too... I'm not ready to rest, nope, not at all.)

Matt’s biological brother, Ron Heichel, remembers being a teenager in the 1990s and trying to reach Matt at the Sandusky home.

Sandusky’s wife, Dottie, answered the phone.

“And she said, ‘He’s not your brother anymore.’ This was before he was even adopted,” he said.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/03/jerry_sandusky_adopted_son_had.html

Nice lady...no wonder she's called "Sarge" moo

The weekend or maybe the early part of next week. Some of those charges are weak.

The intent is vicious, cunning, and predatory... like Cleland stressed, the act isn't the crime the INTENT is. Sandusky was preying on those boys every step of the way: in the car, at the camps, on the wrestling mats, on the playing fields, in his home, in the hotels, in the swimming pools, taking them out of school... Oh, and in the SHOWERS. Gah!! None of it was innocent: in his rosters even ************** and physical details!

None of it is weak, imo, and it wouldn't be to endure/live through either. :moo:

Matt’s biological brother, Ron Heichel, remembers being a teenager in the 1990s and trying to reach Matt at the Sandusky home.

“And she said, ‘He’s not your brother anymore.’ This was before he was even adopted,” he said.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/03/jerry_sandusky_adopted_son_had.html

This hurts my heart so much. And makes me even angrier. If he wasn't his brother anymore, then what was he?

Oh man, don't answer that

if sandusky IS sent to prison, i can see him killing himself within the first 2 years.

Yeah, to me, the whole Sarge thing seemed to indicate she ran a tight ship, housewise, but now I believe it's because she's cold, uncaring, and cruel. jmo

Now all that remains is for the rest of the Sandusky clan to turn on Matt and revile him. Better that than admit that they, too, were either victims themselves or enabled an evil pedophile for all these years. When I think of Dottie trying to convince Matt's ex-wife that it would be safe to send the grandchildren to visit I get sick at my stomach. That woman was an accomplice, not an innocent bystander.

This hurts my heart so much. And makes me even angrier. If he wasn't his brother anymore, then what was he?

Oh man, don't answer that

That entire article is very eye-opening. Lots of details about lots of things. Sounds like the Feds are all over this, too.

Hi Boots-OK,:seeya: Great reading you again!

She certainly doesn't sound like a very nice woman does she? What kind of person would say such a vile thing to a child?

IIRC, she was a school teacher (someone correct me if I am wrong please). Can you imagine this woman being your teacher?

I feel sick to my stomach....

wm

moo

"When Jerry Sandusky would call Matt, she told police, Matt would keep the conversations private. But every time he hung up the phone he would go to the bathroom and throw up."

This is heart-breaking.

It's little details like this that ring most true to my ears. This, and the victim who kept throwing his underwear away. Who would think to make up a detail like that out of malice or greed?

What's was even more alarming to me in this article was this:

"On May 3, 2003, State College police were called to Matt’s home for a trespassing complaint, according to a police source. Jerry Sandusky had been told he wasn’t welcome there, but had come over anyway, the source said. Jerry Sandusky told an officer he was trying to get back a carpet cleaner, and after he was given the appliance, he left, according to the source.

As soon as Sandusky was arrested in November, Thomas asked the court to bar Matt from taking her children to visit their grandfather. She later issued a statement saying her son was seeing a therapist because after her children told her Sandusky had “inappropriately touched” her young son.

The therapist “could not rule out that Jerry Sandusky was grooming my son for sexual abuse,” she wrote, and said she opposed any visitation allowed by the court."

The intent is vicious, cunning, and predatory... like Cleland stressed, the act isn't the crime the INTENT is. Sandusky was preying on those boys every step of the way: in the car, in the pool, on the wrestling mats, on the playing fields, in his home, in the hotels, in the swimming pools, taking them out of school... Oh, and in the SHOWERS. Gah!! None of it was innocent: in his rosters even ************** and physical details!

None of it is weak, imo, and it wouldn't be to endure/live through either. :moo:

Great post, Quiche, thanks!

And might I add in his stupid book...what a stab at his victims who knew what it meant: TOUCHED....GAH!!!

But Jason Kutulakis, a midstate attorney who has worked with Children and Youth Services for several years, called it “creepy” and “weird” that Sandusky would make a phone call — as he describes in his book — and essentially say, ‘Hey, I want to take that kid home.’

Another statement from the article....

if sandusky IS sent to prison, i can see him killing himself within the first 2 years.

If I were Jerry, I'd have offed myself when this whole thing started, just to save my family the grief and shame of a trial, not to mention the money being spent on defense attorneys.

If I were Jerry, I'd have offed myself when this whole thing started, just to save my family the grief and shame of a trial, not to mention the money being spent on defense attorneys.

I don't think he (or other serial pedophiles) feels guilt and/or shame. If they did, they couldn't live with what they do to children for a single moment. Instead, they keep molesting until they die or are imprisoned. And that's why they should all be imprisoned until they die, IMO.

Yeah, to me, the whole Sarge thing seemed to indicate she ran a tight ship, housewise, but now I believe it's because she's cold, uncaring, and cruel. jmo

I think she knew what was going on and was just a <modsnip> like her creepy husband. Can't wait to hear a guilty verdict for both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody