Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee i wonder if they will let Jer have his apnea machine. They plug in so they have cords. Long hoses too. I know what choo all are thinking :floorlaugh: I say let him sleep sitting up rest of his days. Considering the nightmare/s of his Victims.

Good morning everyone! :)

I dont have but a minute since I am very busy today preparing for a family cookout but I wanted to take this time to express my sincere thank you to all that posted in this case. We all wanted justice for these precious boys who suffered at the hands of Sandusky. It was great that we all waited together for justice to be rendered.

Today is a new day and may the victims feel renewed and on the way to healing.

My thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone who has ever suffered such abuse.

May this also show other boys that if they speak out they will have tremendous support from the citizens who care about what happened to them.

God bless them all!

I liked that Joshua stated jurors doubts were openly brought forth and discussed. Very telling. There were no followers. They really worked as a Team. Let this be a lesson to future Jurors. No kool-aid in Pa. Most important Jer will never harm another child. Victims can speak and will be heard. If nobody is listening. Shout a little louder. They took down a man who once was on a pedestal. Just awesome. Huge for Victims everywhere. I just cant say enough. Can ya tell :floorlaugh: :woohoo:

Good morning everyone! :)

I dont have but a minute since I am very busy today preparing for a family cookout but I wanted to take this time to express my sincere thank you to all that posted in this case. We all wanted justice for these precious boys who suffered at the hands of Sandusky. It was great that we all waited together for justice to be rendered.

Today is a new day and may the victims feel renewed and on the way to healing.

My thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone who has ever suffered such abuse.

May this also show other boys that if they speak out they will have tremendous support from the citizens who care about what happened to them.

God bless them all!

Well said. I cant think of a finer group of posters to have gone thru this with. I cant help but think somewhere some child or young adult saw this and realized they too have a voice. There will be stories of good we will likely never know. Enjoy your cook out. Now ya dont have to run in to check here today LOL

That's a very good question. One I've thought about quite a bit.

There is a lot of speculation that Gricar may have been the victim of foul play; however, what are the chances a DA could be made to disappear? It's much more probable that a "disadvantaged" boy could be made to disappear. Yet I haven't seen much speculation on the possibility.

Well, if he's out there, he must be aware that there are buckets of money awaiting him if he comes forward. We'll see.

Anyone else curious to the death of the DA? Is it being re-investigated? Also this missing young man? To think a cover-up and possible murders involved deepens how far this goes and Sandusky has "friends" that would help him out.

I fear for the missing Victim. Is he alive? Is he homeless,addicted and wandering the streets? I guess if this doesn't draw him out we may never know.

Anyone know how many Grandchildren the Sandusky's have? I know of Matt's. I worry those supporting their Dad who have Children may never ask them.

There is a lot of speculation that Gricar may have been the victim of foul play; however, what are the chances a DA could be made to disappear? It's much more probable that a "disadvantaged" boy could be made to disappear. Yet I haven't seen much speculation on the possibility.

Well, if he's out there, he must be aware that there are buckets of money awaiting him if he comes forward. We'll see.

Wouldn't you be able to link a missing Second Mile person? Or to a missing child. I don't think there would be a lot.

I'm think a couple of other possibilities:

1. He's in the military; age is about right.

2. He's dead, suicide, accident or natural causes.

3. He just wants to put this behind him and move on.

HLN doing a fair bit of coverage. Mark Eiglarsh (Defense Atty) stating he was appalled at the Defense presser.

Will there be Victim Impact Statements at Sentencing? I hope so.

They just had a differant person on hln.. who said js will go to a prison for senior citizens.. so who knows.. smh

I think it would apt for him to be in a place with not a whiff of youth anywhere. None. Just a bunch of wrinkly old coots like himself, but maybe even meaner/crazier. That facility is called Laurel Highlands... :jail:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Correctional_Institution_-_Laurel_Highlands

Here's some information on the facility right there in Bellefonte-- it's the home of Pa's execution chamber (though not their death row). I hope Jer's afraid of angry ghosts, because a lot of traumatic death has happened on those grounds! Ha!!! It would be okay if he goes there, but has to stay in protective custody so he can't mingle with anyone else. I bet that guy has NEVER been alone with his own thoughts! :jail:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Correctional_Institution_%E2%80%93_Rockview"]State Correctional Institution – Rockview - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

And here's a map of all the possibilities-- I wouldn't blame Centre County one bit if they wanted him out of the immediate area-- if he's in Bellefonte people will be reminded of him on a daily basis. I say toss him into Laurel Highlands-- Dottie can drive (and fast, as we've witnessed!), of course that's assuming she's free to visit him.

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/institutions/5270

:jail::jail:

Hi WS Friends! Haven't had time to read the threads. But I have two thoughts off the top of my head :)

- as a sexual abuse survivor, I would NEVER want to face my abuser. Haven't seen him in years; but heard he was still alive and well back in my hometown. It would terrify me to see him, but if I had to see him, i would want it in a courtroom so he could pay. But, I would be sooooooo scared 35+ years later!

- Back in the days when I suffered the abuse, kids had no rights. Nobody believed a kid. Thank GOD that is changing.

Thanks for reading.

THANK GOD JUSTICE IS SERVED FOR JS' VICTIMS.

Thanks, 4Justice, for sharing your private and real nightmare. So many, many people share your childhood horror.

And, as was said earlier, it seems especially so for boys and boys-grown-to-men who, because of their being male, made it even more difficult to tell someone. It is so much more than guys just "horsing around." And for girls, it's so much more than "being tickled just to make her giggle."

How much do you think this verdict is actually taking some of the private burden off the victims of JS? Has it helped you just a little bit? Hope so.

Bless you, and I wish you peace somehow, someday.

Beth K. just reported the only way a sex offender gets Parole is if they admit their crime and go thru the treatment program in Pa. States his sentence will be high and with his life expectancy really no point for him to admit. I agree. I think in his mind he would rather count on his appeal. Good luck with that too Jer :jail:

Will there be Victim Impact Statements at Sentencing? I hope so.

I just read an article that Victims Impact statement are allowed in every state-included federal courts!
Besides their testifying-this day will be even more emotional!!!

Wouldn't you be able to link a missing Second Mile person? Or to a missing child. I don't think there would be a lot.

I'm think a couple of other possibilities:

1. He's in the military; age is about right.

2. He's dead, suicide, accident or natural causes.

3. He just wants to put this behind him and move on.

Or he's been watching by the sidelines and is now poised to get a lawyer and take Penn State on in private negotiations. That's my hope. (and the Second Mile)

eta: Oh, and wouldn't it be wonderful if he came forward for the victim impact statement?!

Anyone else curious to the death of the DA? Is it being re-investigated? Also this missing young man? To think a cover-up and possible murders involved deepens how far this goes and Sandusky has "friends" that would help him out.

The DA was declared dead, but no body was found.

Okay everyone, we need to keep victims 2 and 8 in our prayers-- and, we need to encourage them to come forward, their injuries and abuse have been proven in a court of law, and there are civil damages that can help alleviate the pain and suffering they most surely still live with.

Please, come forward and take care of yourselves now, oh, and get a lawyer to negotiate your settlements!!

:prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member